Thread: New signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

New signature

Warning: never ever did graphics before, but i wanted to try to make a signature so here it is
    please be honest about it so i can improve.

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well...
    The render has a poor quality and is cut off at the bottom left.
    The text is rough and uninteresting.
    The background is a copy/paste.

All of that (except maybe the first point...) is absolutely fine because you just started out.
    what you did right is the flow: the background "flows" diagonally from the bottom left corner to the top right one, just as the character's pose, thus the elements look better to the eye (try to flip the background... =P).
    Aside that, i'd suggest you to "play with your render", thing you did already with the text but not enough: try to have the render in between other layers, having them interact with each other somehow.
    Also, keep your text clean, little and visible: right now i'm unsure if i should focus on the render or on the text, just because of its size.
    Lastly, take into consideration the rule of thirds(google it) and the quality of your resources.

About the subject of blending (aka "playing with your render" you could check an old work of mine, it does have some unsolved issues (for example the text) but IMO it shows well the blending.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Well...
    The render has a poor quality and is cut off at the bottom left.
    The text is rough and uninteresting.
    The background is a copy/paste.

All of that (except maybe the first point...) is absolutely fine because you just started out.
    what you did right is the flow: the background "flows" diagonally from the bottom left corner to the top right one, just as the character's pose, thus the elements look better to the eye (try to flip the background... =P).
    Aside that, i'd suggest you to "play with your render", thing you did already with the text but not enough: try to have the render in between other layers, having them interact with each other somehow.
    Also, keep your text clean, little and visible: right now i'm unsure if i should focus on the render or on the text, just because of its size.
    Lastly, take into consideration the rule of thirds(google it) and the quality of your resources.

About the subject of blending (aka "playing with your render" you could check an old work of mine, it does have some unsolved issues (for example the text) but IMO it shows well the blending.
    ok thanks i am gonna go do this now <3 thank you for advice and being honest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Sorry do not mean to be rude but I do not like, unfortunately there are too few effects and also the background is too simple .But you have to remember That's your first time so you do as a 6/10 rating

Thanks
    Props to you for taking constructive criticism and not flipping your shit.
    The render is a little rough, and it looks (and is) like you just put a pic and text over a background. Make it flow more, and keep working and you'll get much better.

Keep it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by molot View Post
    Sorry do not mean to be rude but I do not like, unfortunately there are too few effects and also the background is too simple .But you have to remember That's your first time so you do as a 6/10 rating
    thanks "too few effects" could you tell me some ideas please and thanks for being honest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bloonpop View Post
    Props to you for taking constructive criticism and not flipping your shit.
    The render is a little rough, and it looks (and is) like you just put a pic and text over a background. Make it flow more, and keep working and you'll get much better.

Keep it up.
    ok awesome, thanks for good advice dude

Thanks
    looks good (: Nice Work