Thread: From the source

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43

    From the source



    Usually I struggle horribly with multiple vibrant colors on a single render but I feel this turned out well.

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post


    Usually I struggle horribly with multiple vibrant colors on a single render but I feel this turned out well.
    You still are struggling
    It seems to just be randomly placed.
    Try giving it some flow and depth
    But I like what you put in it, just not the overall piece.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    You still are struggling
    It seems to just be randomly placed.
    Try giving it some flow and depth
    But I like what you put in it, just not the overall piece.
    http://xxajisai-graphicxx.deviantart...suya-320898838 The original;

    I added a greenish c4d under to fill the gap, and the c4d at the hand with black white gradient map and color lookup (I think) and brushes on seperate layers so they'd be inter-changeable.

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  4. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    http://xxajisai-graphicxx.deviantart...suya-320898838 The original;

    I added a greenish c4d under to fill the gap, and the c4d at the hand with black white gradient map and color lookup (I think) and brushes on seperate layers so they'd be inter-changeable.
    Yea it just doesnt look gud.
    I would've taken it and had him touching some type of sun and added some dope af effects and lighting

  5. #5
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    All your works have that extra layer that imo lowers the quality overall.
    In this case, everything seems too bright, to the point he seems to emit a little of light himself.
    I feel the same for these ones too btw.

    Aside that, the render's quite fine, it looks like he's fondling the render, the concept is really cool.

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    All your works have that extra layer that imo lowers the quality overall.
    In this case, everything seems too bright, to the point he seems to emit a little of light himself.
    I feel the same for these ones too btw.

    Aside that, the render's quite fine, it looks like he's fondling the render, the concept is really cool.
    Well, thank you for telling me what's off instead of saying it looks weird


    BTW;

    This is why I don't take you seriously @Organized Chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    That's a pretty ugly ass font
    You're a pretty ugly ass person

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  7. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    Well, thank you for telling me what's off instead of saying it looks weird


    BTW;

    This is why I don't take you seriously @Organized Chaos
    ...
    Dude that was a joke /ftwyosig

  8. #8
    ProdigyDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this is ok i supppose

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to crash/kick people from the server in Zombie panic source
    By coca12345 in forum Steam Games Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 08:48 AM
  2. How to edit a dll files or reflect to get the source code from it
    By testingid123456 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:45 PM
  3. HAPPY NEWYEARS FROM THE WESTSIDE, finally
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 10:53 AM
  4. 79 Has returned from the death.
    By TechNixz in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 12:46 PM
  5. [Tutorial] Reading from the CMD line
    By shercipher in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 01:49 PM