Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i think maybe if you put an indent with the middle part, to look like that top and bottom part are engraved.

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The flaws in the image are mostly techical: many lines have a bad looking outline, the square part isn't in the middle of the circle, some parts look to be salvages of several attempts.
    The middle part looked like a single flat square, but now that the watermark is gone it's actually two triangles with some fashioned holes. The issue is that they don't look like holes at all: they cast no shadow and they don't seem to have any depth.
    (I'm assuming they are holes rather than drawn upon as they take the color from the circle's shading underneath them.

The concept is cool tho, however you must learn to be neat and techical especially when doing logos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The flaws in the image are mostly techical: many lines have a bad looking outline, the square part isn't in the middle of the circle, some parts look to be salvages of several attempts.
    The middle part looked like a single flat square, but now that the watermark is gone it's actually two triangles with some fashioned holes. The issue is that they don't look like holes at all: they cast no shadow and they don't seem to have any depth.
    (I'm assuming they are holes rather than drawn upon as they take the color from the circle's shading underneath them.

The concept is cool tho, however you must learn to be neat and techical especially when doing logos.
    Imagine just the shape there
    The BG Is there so you can see it easier
    But thanks
    Andy you @Mr.Seyeko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12