Thread: Another one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,792
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    Thanks dude! The only reason I'm asking is my friend is getting in the music mixes business, and he needs a logo so I wanted to help .
    yeah no problem

    are u using photoshop or illustrator? illustrator is nice for making logos and more vector type work
    their a plenty of good tuts for beginners on logo making

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post




    Yea totz, says the one who just got into gfx like idk 2 weeks ago and then stopped?

    Oh and too both of you.
    He just started like 3 days ago.
    He doesn't even have fundamentals learned
    ok it doesnt matter when he started, fundamentals of tagging are different than the fundamentals of logo making.
    you dont need to do one before the other or vice-versa, and this applies to basically all forms of graphics, sure it might be nice to know some stuff but it doesnt really matter

  2. #17
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MC² View Post


    yeah no problem

    are u using photoshop or illustrator? illustrator is nice for making logos and more vector type work
    their a plenty of good tuts for beginners on logo making



    ok it doesnt matter when he started, fundamentals of tagging are different than the fundamentals of logo making.
    you dont need to do one before the other or vice-versa, and this applies to basically all forms of graphics, sure it might be nice to know some stuff but it doesnt really matter
    Fundamentals don't matter?
    Lets see

    Creativity
    Logo : No creativity it won't look good and will lack interest
    Sig : It will lack interest

    Depth
    Logo : No depth will make a logo look 2d, unless it's suppose to look that way
    Sig : No depth in a sig will make it look weird in some cases, and it will lack drawing the user in

    Lighting
    Logo : It will throw of the whole thing if the lighting is not properly onto the whole logo
    Sig : Same as above

    Flow
    Logo : Same as Lighting
    Sig : Same as lighting

  3. #18
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,792
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Fundamentals don't matter?
    Lets see

    Creativity
    Logo : No creativity it won't look good and will lack interest
    Sig : It will lack interest

    Depth
    Logo : No depth will make a logo look 2d, unless it's suppose to look that way
    Sig : No depth in a sig will make it look weird in some cases, and it will lack drawing the user in

    Lighting
    Logo : It will throw of the whole thing if the lighting is not properly onto the whole logo
    Sig : Same as above

    Flow
    Logo : Same as Lighting
    Sig : Same as lighting
    first off i said fundamentals of tagging are different than logo making not that they are unimportant

    depth in logos are different than in tags (most of the time it doesnt exist)



    lighting aswell, lighting in general for more complex art such as tags or lp where you need the lighting to make your pieces more realistic but for simple logos why would u have a light source unless u have a bg which at that point u did have a bg it should be a solid color so that your logo stands out. So lighting is basically irrelevant in logos

    flow isnt just a fundamental for tags, its a fundamental for any type of art/graphics. you dont need to start on tags to learn flow. You can learn flow by drawing/painting/digipaint/sketching, and the same thing about creativity. It not restricted to tags only and you need to learn tag making before you learn logos. you cant really learn to be creative, its something that you have and every one is creative in their own way, that is wat makes tags/art different from one another.

    You yourself havent even learned the basics/fundamentals yet so please dont act like you know the difference/similarities because obviously you don't.
    Last edited by MC²; 02-21-2015 at 07:54 PM.

  4. #19
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MC² View Post


    yeah no problem

    are u using photoshop or illustrator? illustrator is nice for making logos and more vector type work
    their a plenty of good tuts for beginners on logo making



    ok it doesnt matter when he started, fundamentals of tagging are different than the fundamentals of logo making.
    you dont need to do one before the other or vice-versa, and this applies to basically all forms of graphics, sure it might be nice to know some stuff but it doesnt really matter
    Using Photoshop right now, I'll probably get illustrator if I decided to make logos more..

  5. #20
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MC² View Post


    You yourself havent even learned the basics/fundamentals yet so please dont act like you know the difference/similarities because obviously you don't.
    Wait and you have?
    Where is your big time graphic store?
    Let me know when you open up!

  6. #21
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,792
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Wait and you have?
    Where is your big time graphic store?
    Let me know when you open up!
    yes i actually do understand the basics, but in no way am I a pro. Also since you failed to mention anything about the 'fundamentals' im gonna take it that i was right. logos are different than tags and dont follow the same rules.

    @easton816
    Honestly i personally wouldnt listen to him, he himself is new but he likes to think he's hot shit
    your better off looking up tuts and learning on your own than listening to him, feel free to pm me or mention me if u need help

  7. #22
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MC² View Post


    yes i actually do understand the basics, but in no way am I a pro. Also since you failed to mention anything about the 'fundamentals' im gonna take it that i was right. logos are different than tags and dont follow the same rules.

    @easton816
    Honestly i personally wouldnt listen to him, he himself is new but he likes to think he's hot shit
    your better off looking up tuts and learning on your own than listening to him, feel free to pm me or mention me if u need help
    Okay thanks dude

    lol "hot shit"

  8. #23
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MC² View Post


    yes i actually do understand the basics, but in no way am I a pro. Also since you failed to mention anything about the 'fundamentals' im gonna take it that i was right. logos are different than tags and dont follow the same rules.

    @easton816
    Honestly i personally wouldnt listen to him, he himself is new but he likes to think he's hot shit
    your better off looking up tuts and learning on your own than listening to him, feel free to pm me or mention me if u need help
    So rules for logos no matter the rules have nothing to do with sig's?
    Lmao believe what you want.

  9. #24
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,807
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Bites the dust! (lol couldn't resist, read the title than read this if you dont understand! lol)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  10. #25
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Bites the dust! (lol couldn't resist, read the title than read this if you dont understand! lol)
    another one gone, another one gone, and another one bites the dust

  11. #26
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,807
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    another one gone, another one gone, and another one bites the dust
    haah love it.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Prince Zuko (02-23-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I made another one!!
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:28 AM
  2. another one
    By Iwin in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 10:06 PM
  3. another one :O!
    By GOD in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:34 PM
  4. done another one
    By yourtiy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 01:09 AM
  5. Yay another one xD
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 05:01 PM