Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

1: At first glance I didn't notice this, but after looking at the picture for a second it just stands out and it was pretty much all I saw. I don't know what happened, if this was something that you did after editing the photo, or something the lighting and color of her hair combined caused but it looks very strange.

2, 3, and 4: All very, very, grainy. (While the whole picture is quite grainy, these 3 places stood out the most.

5: Firstly, the way her hand is positioned and from the angle the picture was taken, it's not a very flattering look for the hand. And secondly, there is a small dark box-shaped object that is coming from what looks like behind the 2 fingers that you can see. I don't know what it is, but it looks quite odd and out of place.

6: This really is just my opinion, but since the rest of the horizon is pretty much barren looking, the small part of it with trees on it just looks unnatural to me. I think the photo would look a bit better if these were to be edited out somehow. (But once again, just opinion.)

Overall, not a huge fan of this photo. But as always, the picture has a great composition.
    Damn. This is the kind of critique I need.

I probably over-edited. My Sigma also has no micro focusing adjustment (it back focuses against my viewfinder), so it's hard to get sharp images until I have them adjust it. Other than that, I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

1: At first glance I didn't notice this, but after looking at the picture for a second it just stands out and it was pretty much all I saw. I don't know what happened, if this was something that you did after editing the photo, or something the lighting and color of her hair combined caused but it looks very strange.

2, 3, and 4: All very, very, grainy. (While the whole picture is quite grainy, these 3 places stood out the most.

5: Firstly, the way her hand is positioned and from the angle the picture was taken, it's not a very flattering look for the hand. And secondly, there is a small dark box-shaped object that is coming from what looks like behind the 2 fingers that you can see. I don't know what it is, but it looks quite odd and out of place.

6: This really is just my opinion, but since the rest of the horizon is pretty much barren looking, the small part of it with trees on it just looks unnatural to me. I think the photo would look a bit better if these were to be edited out somehow. (But once again, just opinion.)

Overall, not a huge fan of this photo. But as always, the picture has a great composition.
    Holy fuck I'm impressed man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12