Thread: Darkness

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480

    Darkness


    I begged every
    inch of you
    to stay &
    allow me to give you
    everything you could ever
    dream of, but
    with every part
    of my happiness
    you left me under
    the darkness
    of the cold winter night.

    Every now &
    again i whisper
    sweet "i love you's"
    at the moon,
    praying you'll
    receive my message.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,370
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This one isn't as cool as the other one
    I don't like the pink smoke idky

  3. #3
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    This one isn't as cool as the other one
    I don't like the pink smoke idky
    it's a photograph for a reason.

    i didn't do any editing to it. just came out that way.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  4. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,370
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Topics View Post
    it's a photograph for a reason.

    i didn't do any editing to it. just came out that way.
    I know but you can filter things bro
    Lots of photographers do that stuff
    With after effects and shit

  5. #5
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Are you shooting film?

  6. #6
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I know but you can filter things bro
    Lots of photographers do that stuff
    With after effects and shit
    okay? and your point? i didn't use no editing program.

    it came out like that, as i previously said
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  7. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,370
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Topics View Post
    okay? and your point? i didn't use no editing program.

    it came out like that, as i previously said
    I gutch bru btw you take some dank photos

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Logic (05-28-2015)

  9. #8
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I gutch bru btw you take some dank photos
    thanks my dude
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  10. #9
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Are you shooting film?
    I honestly don't think he's even taking them... just finding them on Tumblr or some shit.





  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    Ryan (06-01-2015)

  12. #10
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    I honestly don't think he's even taking them... just finding them on Tumblr or some shit.
    I wouldn't be surprised, given his lack of response.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (06-01-2015)

  14. #11
    Axotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the plague.
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    I honestly don't think he's even taking them... just finding them on Tumblr or some shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, given his lack of response.
    Well okay after doing some research I found this.

    This.

    And this.

    All from similar tumblr area's.

    Either this guy owns the tumblr this was posted from, or... well... you know...
    Last edited by Axotic; 06-01-2015 at 05:50 PM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axotic For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (06-01-2015),Ryan (06-01-2015)

  16. #12
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Axotic View Post




    Well okay after doing some research I found this.

    This.

    And this.

    All from similar tumblr area's.

    Either this guy owns the tumblr this was posted from, or... well... you know...
    *sigh*

    Figures.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (06-01-2015)

  18. #13
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    482
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why can't you just enjoy the image.

     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Derpik For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Logic (06-03-2015)

  20. #14
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by derpik View Post
    Why can't you just enjoy the image.
    Because people are complimenting his 'photography skills' and he is accepting the credit.





  21. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Too much light coming from the window to be "Darkness" I think.
    At least make it a blunt and not a cigar
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Similar Threads

  1. Dark Trainer Public
    By fas19o in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 12:41 AM
  2. Darkness Photomanip tut
    By sinistersmog in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:59 PM
  3. Dark Byte = BUSTED
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 08:10 PM
  4. Dark Eden
    By ace76543 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 08:17 AM
  5. Dark Age of Camelot
    By iamapyro in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:02 AM