Thread: new camera.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical

    new camera.

    jut a few shit-shots to test out my new camera. This is not my main camera, just one for when my Canon fucks up or i travel.
    Oh and for some reason gyazo degrades the quality :/





  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What make/model?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (06-04-2015)

  4. #3
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Hey I think we have the same wallet bruh


    Pretty good quality pics though. I like the 4th one, the lighting is sick!





  5. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    OscR (06-04-2015)

  6. #4
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What make/model?
    only a nikon D3200
    @HalfBajan Thanks man, yeah my watch and wallet are both nearly 3 years old.
    I have a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m, and yah i got my TB on the same date and same date as the S4 came out so woo.
    Last edited by OscR; 06-04-2015 at 05:53 AM.

  7. #5
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    only a nikon D3200
    @HalfBajan Thanks man, yeah my watch and wallet are both nearly 3 years old.
    I have a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m, and yah i got my TB on the same date and same date as the S4 came out so woo.
    Are you a beginner photographer or?
    Good camera if so but you mentioned having a canon too so I assume you're not.
    Nice choice!





  8. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    OscR (06-04-2015)

  9. #6
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Are you a beginner photographer or?
    Good camera if so but you mentioned having a canon too so I assume you're not.
    Nice choice!
    I guess i have been doing photography for 3 years now. Not professionally but i like to take snaps when i can etc.
    I need to upload a photo, i have a bmw too hahah! Well when my dad goes to saudi for 6 weeks he lets me drive one of his bmw's.

  10. #7
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    I guess i have been doing photography for 3 years now. Not professionally but i like to take snaps when i can etc.
    I need to upload a photo, i have a bmw too hahah! Well when my dad goes to saudi for 6 weeks he lets me drive one of his bmw's.
    Oh nice! I don't have a Beemer anymore. I'm probably just going to get a ute soon since the insurance and maintenence on one of those is do-able for me
    I hate Aussie cars but this will do for now (Black tho and lower)





  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    OscR (06-04-2015)

  12. #8
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Oh nice! I don't have a Beemer anymore. I'm probably just going to get a ute soon since the insurance and maintenence on one of those is do-able for me
    I hate Aussie cars but this will do for now (Black tho and lower)


  13. #9
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,850
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,280
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I like the pics
    it makes good shots :P
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag For This Useful Post:

    OscR (06-04-2015)

  15. #10
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post

    Dude that's mint! would be cool as to cruise in





  16. #11
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You have a Nikon and a Canon? Are they both DSLRs?

  17. #12
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You have a Nikon and a Canon? Are they both DSLRs?
    yah?
    @HalfBajan

    Dad also bought a new merc amg c63 :P

    Also had a few jags and porsches but yahh.

  18. #13
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    482
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They look pretty good.

     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  19. #14
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    yah?
    @HalfBajan

    Dad also bought a new merc amg c63 :P

    Also had a few jags and porsches but yahh.
    You should get rid of one of them and buy a good lens with the money. No real reason to have both.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    Invidus (06-08-2015)

  21. #15
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    You should get rid of one of them and buy a good lens with the money. No real reason to have both.
    nah, i already have 3 lenses for the canon and i like my 60d, don't want any other :P
    I have 2 just incase one fucks up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Photography] New camera
    By HalfBajan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:08 AM
  2. Buying a new camera
    By HalfBajan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 09:25 PM
  3. I getting a new Camera
    By Instagram in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 10:01 PM
  4. /me Has A New Camera!!
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 02:38 PM
  5. New camera
    By Scrcrw in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:03 AM