Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,156
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    i'll make both. because fuck it.

    UPDATE: @Blake


    the transparent thing messed up, and imgur put the file as .jpg for some stupid reason...

    it's still putting it as a .jpg idk why.
    Can you make me a title "Kello" and colors black and blue and it will look like the third one

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  2. #17
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by kello054 View Post


    Can you make me a title "Kello" and colors black and blue and it will look like the third one
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    Enigma (06-17-2015)

  4. #18
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,580
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,266
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    pretty simple.

    Previous name: Topics

    if you want one, i can make you one.

    cheeers.
    i wish i could make stuff like that ;( this is my best: http://gyazo.com/d75d049fe2e98751c1cad5a4c36d664a

    but yours looks awesome



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  5. #19
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,156
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    Thanks

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  6. #20
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by kello054 View Post


    Thanks
    no problem my dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    i wish i could make stuff like that ;( this is my best: http://gyazo.com/d75d049fe2e98751c1cad5a4c36d664a

    but yours looks awesome
    Thanks!
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  7. #21
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:
    Posts
    941
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Happy
    Third looks neat. First one looks too animated/cartoonish, if that makes sense.

  8. #22
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    pretty simple.

    Previous name: Topics

    if you want one, i can make you one.

    cheeers.
    Any chance you can make one that Says "Chaos" id really appreciate it if you can

  9. #23
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Any chance you can make one that Says "Chaos" id really appreciate it if you can
    Any specific color or image you want?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  10. #24
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    Any specific color or image you want?
    Surprise me :P

  11. #25
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Surprise me :P
    im terrible at surprising people.

    give an idea.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  12. #26
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    im terrible at surprising people.

    give an idea.
    if you couldnt somehow make the letters like this sort of pattern it would be awesome


  13. #27
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    if you couldnt somehow make the letters like this sort of pattern it would be awesome


    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    Third looks neat. First one looks too animated/cartoonish, if that makes sense.
    Blake's?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  14. #28
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post






    Blake's?
    Oh dude, that's perfect, cheers!

  15. #29
    synargie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    pretty simple.

    Previous name: Topics

    if you want one, i can make you one.

    cheeers.
    Can you make me one in the size of a Twitchtv avatar?

    I want it to say: Synergy

    Also, can you try to make it with either these colors or that background/pattern: http://cdn.gottabemobile.com/wp-cont...xbox-one-2.jpg
    Last edited by synargie; 06-17-2015 at 09:14 PM.

  16. #30
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,298
    Reputation
    504
    Thanks
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by synargie View Post
    Can you make me one in the size of a Twitchtv avatar?

    I want it to say: Synergy

    Also, can you try to make it with either these colors or that background/pattern: http://cdn.gottabemobile.com/wp-cont...xbox-one-2.jpg
    i need the Twitch avatar dimensions.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] Just something i made quickly
    By iown1133 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 05:50 AM
  2. Just a little something I made
    By AnthraxZx in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 10:31 AM
  3. Something i made for a friend
    By gundamforte in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
  4. Just something I noticed..
    By stonecreek in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 04:08 PM
  5. Something i made kinda tripppy
    By kimodragon in forum Showroom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:54 PM