Thread: HellQuest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post

    @Oliboli8769

    I stated before that I didn't want to read that post, that was very unpleasant from you.

    Second, I already said this privately, I don't want you reading/criticizing my posts, your feedback is not appreciated, I also said that I stopped trying to be useful, you aren't staff, don't tell me what to do, if someone of importance comes and tells me to stop, then I will do so.


    Oh and THANKS AGAIN FOR SENDING PRIVATE MESSAGES THROUGH RANDOM THREADS
    You didn't want to read your own post...? What?

    I saw a thread the other day where somebody was asking for help, and the full extent of your reply was " /2shrt". So I think it's safe to say your feedback wasn't appreciated either. I'm not enforcing anything on you, it's impossible for me to, so don't fool yourself. In fact if anything, I was advising you - you will eventually be banned if you continue to post as evidenced above. On another note, please learn when to use full-stops (this is reasonable, since you called me out falsely for bad grammar recently).

    I don't see how it should have been a private message, and even so - what does it matter to you? Are you afraid that online forum lurkers will judge you...?
    Anyway, as you wish, I will just report useless/spam posts you make from now on.

  2. #17
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post

    @Oliboli8769

    I stated before that I didn't want to read that post, that was very unpleasant from you.

    Second, I already said this privately, I don't want you reading/criticizing my posts, your feedback is not appreciated, I also said that I stopped trying to be useful, you aren't staff, don't tell me what to do, if someone of importance comes and tells me to stop, then I will do so.


    Oh and THANKS AGAIN FOR SENDING PRIVATE MESSAGES THROUGH RANDOM THREADS
    I'm sorry to reply this and quoted you, since this is not my place saying this.

    We don't need someone who is greedy to contribute the AQW section, what's the points spamming a topic that you have no idea on and ask people to pay for your shitty private method (Which I can just goose off some of my friends from HF)
    @qaqwer You should apply for CS, it really suit you. Sucking cocks everyday on MPGH.

  3. #18
    stoze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\upx307w\upx
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post


    Are you sure? post a proof, that you can use it on HP.
    I would if I can..when i posted that,i was selling items..i even tried to record the packets while trading and when i tried to spam it..it just doesn't..btw,my other account is farming for DDS using a bot..
    Last edited by stoze; 04-27-2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: other

     

    H4lls x2
    tbanglin94 x1






  4. #19
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post


    I'm sorry to reply this and quoted you, since this is not my place saying this.

    We don't need someone who is greedy to contribute the AQW section, what's the points spamming a topic that you have no idea on and ask people to pay for your shitty private method (Which I can just goose off some of my friends from HF)
    @qaqwer You should apply for CS, it really suit you. Sucking cocks everyday on MPGH.
    Eh, Im not asking for that much, just a little rc, don't know why this is blasphemy. And, no, this is not something you can find from your friends. Probably, add me on skype and I will show you my tricks.
    CS isn't for me, too small of a avatar lol.
    Carefull ehen mentioning another forum, that can ACTUALLY get you in cs.
    Im not contributing anymore btw, decided against it.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You didn't want to read your own post...? What?

    I saw a thread the other day where somebody was asking for help, and the full extent of your reply was " /2shrt". So I think it's safe to say your feedback wasn't appreciated either. I'm not enforcing anything on you, it's impossible for me to, so don't fool yourself. In fact if anything, I was advising you - you will eventually be banned if you continue to post as evidenced above. On another note, please learn when to use full-stops (this is reasonable, since you called me out falsely for bad grammar recently).

    I don't see how it should have been a private message, and even so - what does it matter to you? Are you afraid that online forum lurkers will judge you...?
    Anyway, as you wish, I will just report useless/spam posts you make from now on.
    Well, can't really grammer when im on my phone. I called you out because your sentence didn't make sense to me.

    I already know that I am not wanted here so my posts will be slowing down until they stop.

    My pm clearly stated that I didnt want to talk to you, it's the best for both of us
    Last edited by Predator's Panda; 04-27-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  5. #20
    emoric28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Busy
    So can we back to topic now guys?

    Anyways I found a rather complicated method to make it work. I don't even know why I'm putting effort into this
    I can play the game through this method and another complicated method to spam packets. So its 2 methods into 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] need xp bot for hellquest
    By omegafouad in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 10:49 PM
  2. [Help] Hellquest 0.9
    By Seppuku rip in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 03:07 AM
  3. [Help Request] HellQuest help
    By tdawg8585 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 04:07 PM
  4. Hellquest V0.9 works for Secret Project, and all other PS's
    By chibizs in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-18-2014, 12:08 AM
  5. [Tutorial] God Mode (with Hellquest)
    By chikencow in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:14 AM