Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    [FORGOTEMAIL]iamcool12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Thumbs down Its not Worth To HACK!

    Its not worth to hack if u have ANY hack (PRIVATE/ONLINE it doesn't matter) you will be banned.

    They have a better ANTI CHEAT as Black ops 2 :O

    Dont hack there or u will be banned FASTER THAN U CAN SAY ADVANCED WARFARE RELEASED


    ESP HACK: BANNED
    WALLHACK: Banned
    Simple Hax: Banned
    Mod Menu: BANNED
    Aimbot: Banned
    etc. pp.
    dont Hack there. I got this information from Activision , Steam , Valve and Infinity Ward !!

    Regards

  2. #2
    Simplisity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    Cheating / Hacking is boring and it only for thous who can't play legit because they're scared of going negative, or doing bad.
    Just don't cheat. and play legit in this COD. It would be a lot of fun!

  3. #3
    akim14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    855
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    4,997
    My Mood
    Doh
    please stahp :3
    wrong forum guys
    (I still agree with you)

    MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

  4. #4
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You guys are funny.
    No one has a better AC than Black Ops 2. Because you know, they gave a shit about the PC community.
    Please show us your sources. Prove it if you will.
    Because there's no way Activision would ever reply to anti-cheat questions.
    Valve and Steam honestly don't give a shit.
    And Infinity Ward is not even related to this game.

    So overall 2/10
    Trolling 0/10
    Storytelling 9/10
    Drama 7/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Simplisity View Post
    Cheating / Hacking is boring and it only for thous who can't play legit because they're scared of going negative, or doing bad.
    Just don't cheat. and play legit in this COD. It would be a lot of fun!
    Cheating/Hacking is fun.
    Your argument of cheaters being afraid of going negative is simply laughable. If that were the case, a simple rank or stat hack would suffice.
    Playing legit on CoD would turn it into the boring game it's supposed to be.

    Of course I can only speak for myself when I bring forth my reason to cheat.
    I cheat because it's fun, and it allows you to play the game extremely chill. It also makes people who actually take the game seriously cry, like little babies. Oh boy. The rage, the tears. Let me feast on it.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Horror For This Useful Post:

    Draztic1 (11-02-2014),NeTBuS (11-03-2014),neTworK_FR (11-02-2014)

  6. #5
    A C T I V AE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Steam is Valve WTF?
    that kid rage about h4x lol...

  7. #6
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by A C T I V AE View Post
    Steam is Valve WTF?
    that kid rage about h4x lol...
    Mate, Steam said the AC in AW would be top notch. I swear. GabeN promised.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  8. #7
    DadDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,344
    this topic is so troll

  9. #8
    oFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [FORGOTEMAIL]iamcool12 View Post
    Its not worth to hack if u have ANY hack (PRIVATE/ONLINE it doesn't matter) you will be banned.

    They have a better ANTI CHEAT as Black ops 2 :O

    Dont hack there or u will be banned FASTER THAN U CAN SAY ADVANCED WARFARE RELEASED


    ESP HACK: BANNED
    WALLHACK: Banned
    Simple Hax: Banned
    Mod Menu: BANNED
    Aimbot: Banned
    etc. pp.
    dont Hack there. I got this information from Activision , Steam , Valve and Infinity Ward !!

    Regards
    Ok, so you cleary knows nothing about this about this.
    first of all, you can't get banned from playing private like wtf are you talking about.
    second, the anti cheat is not much better than the one in ghosts ( which was crap ) there are loads of ways of bypassing the anti cheat and NEVER getting banned, PSninja, spoofing the CID and other stuff like that. Basically hiding that you are on either DEX ( debug firmware ) or CEX ( custom firmware ) from sony
    third, the hell you talking about ESP hack? simple hax? mod menu ? aimbot. None of those are out yet, and i was hacking for like 2 hours already today with no recoil, minicule crosshair and uav hacks on, not banned yet and i wont be banned every if i just spoof the shit and play safely.
    last of all, you are such a pro getting information from activision steam and valve ( haha wtf you are clearly retarded its the same ) and IW is not even making this game. you are so fucking retarded.
    btw i just said ADVANCED WARFARE RELEASED and im not banned.

    stop making retarded threads like this when you know nothing about it.
    Last edited by oFreddy; 11-01-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: sWAG

  10. #9
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

    Because there's no way Activision would ever reply to anti-cheat questions.
    r
    They did for me regarding ghosts a while back

    From what this kid wrote
    TL;DR:
    pwease no hax or I not win and cry moar. I tries to skare ju QQQ
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Horror (11-02-2014)

  12. #10
    Items's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    You guys are funny.
    No one has a better AC than Black Ops 2. Because you know, they gave a shit about the PC community.
    Please show us your sources. Prove it if you will.
    Because there's no way Activision would ever reply to anti-cheat questions.
    Valve and Steam honestly don't give a shit.
    And Infinity Ward is not even related to this game.

    So overall 2/10
    Trolling 0/10
    Storytelling 9/10
    Drama 7/10


    Cheating/Hacking is fun.
    Your argument of cheaters being afraid of going negative is simply laughable. If that were the case, a simple rank or stat hack would suffice.
    Playing legit on CoD would turn it into the boring game it's supposed to be.

    Of course I can only speak for myself when I bring forth my reason to cheat.
    I cheat because it's fun, and it allows you to play the game extremely chill. It also makes people who actually take the game seriously cry, like little babies. Oh boy. The rage, the tears. Let me feast on it.
    Cheating is very anoying. If for you just holding the mouse button with aimbot and getting all the kills fun than you are just a kid. Now if its uav or not "Do it all for you" hacks than its fun.

  13. #11
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Matter of opinion...
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

Similar Threads

  1. When mechanical hack its not work for you try this
    By deadman027 in forum CrossFire Philippines Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:01 PM
  2. Its not worth it /:
    By EviL_WaLdO in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:54 PM
  3. [Video]Its not my hack but i maded one just like it! soon release!
    By almog6666 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 09:28 AM
  4. ITS NOT WORTH IT
    By Hyak in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:53 PM
  5. Want free VIP hacks?? (its not advertisement)
    By cline_colin in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:35 PM