Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 111
  1. #16
    texasblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilphish View Post
    Texasblood - I sent you an email, but you may want to use steam instead. I have the game installing using another VPN. I'm going to have the language file issue when its done, and then of course the bypass would be awesome. My steam id is Lilphish. please send me a request. Thank you
    I just sent it now

  2. #17
    killernoobs95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    I figured out a way to change the russian language to english language .
    All you have to do is download the "english" folder from another cod:aw EU user or use google!
    (LOG OFF STEAM JUST TO BE SAFE)
    #1.Download english folder only!
    #2.Go into your Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory (Should be here " C :\Program Files (x86) ,Steam ,SteamApps , common , Call of Duty Advanced Warfare") and look for the "russian" folder.
    #3. Cut or move the "Russian" folder out of the Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory. (You can delete the russian folder if you want!)
    #4. Now with the russian folder out of the game directory, copy&paste the "English" folder that you downloaded from EU version.
    #5.Now log into steam with russian IP/VPN and launch game to see if your language is english!

    *NOTE YOU STILL NEED A RUSSIAN VPN TO LOGIN AND LAUNCH THE GAME! BUT NOT WHILE PLAYING!***
    As for the "Steam Region Lock Bypass" I'm kind of worried if I post that somehow the devs will see it and patch this what could be a bug...Because I figured this one out on my own & it LITERALLY took me ALL DAY!!. I couldnt find a fix ANYWHERE online!
    Anyways if you want to be able to bypass steam region lock and do NOT want to use a Russian IP VPN WHILE PLAYING then email me anytime , or just reply. I will add you on steam,google+,skype or w/e and try to help the people with RUSSIAN Locked Call of duty:Advance Warfare!


    As far as this working for ever, There is no gaurantees! It can be patch someday!
    FYI:Activison told me via Twitter that the PC version oF COD:AW Is NOT region locked for matchmaking or the game itself.
    It's STEAM VALVE thats putting region locks on games! because they want all of the money to themselves!
    Btw it feels good to have a working region free key for $18! & A Day zero edition to be exact! Lol! F u STEAM!
    hey can you add me on steam i want to ask you something : killernoobs95

  3. #18
    aoratoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can you help me too about the region block bypass?! steamID aoratosscod

  4. #19
    inamk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    I figured out a way to change the russian language to english language .
    All you have to do is download the "english" folder from another cod:aw EU user or use google!
    (LOG OFF STEAM JUST TO BE SAFE)
    #1.Download english folder only!
    #2.Go into your Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory (Should be here " C :\Program Files (x86) ,Steam ,SteamApps , common , Call of Duty Advanced Warfare") and look for the "russian" folder.
    #3. Cut or move the "Russian" folder out of the Call of duty: Advance Warfare directory. (You can delete the russian folder if you want!)
    #4. Now with the russian folder out of the game directory, copy&paste the "English" folder that you downloaded from EU version.
    #5.Now log into steam with russian IP/VPN and launch game to see if your language is english!

    *NOTE YOU STILL NEED A RUSSIAN VPN TO LOGIN AND LAUNCH THE GAME! BUT NOT WHILE PLAYING!***
    As for the "Steam Region Lock Bypass" I'm kind of worried if I post that somehow the devs will see it and patch this what could be a bug...Because I figured this one out on my own & it LITERALLY took me ALL DAY!!. I couldnt find a fix ANYWHERE online!
    Anyways if you want to be able to bypass steam region lock and do NOT want to use a Russian IP VPN WHILE PLAYING then email me anytime , or just reply. I will add you on steam,google+,skype or w/e and try to help the people with RUSSIAN Locked Call of duty:Advance Warfare!


    As far as this working for ever, There is no gaurantees! It can be patch someday!
    FYI:Activison told me via Twitter that the PC version oF COD:AW Is NOT region locked for matchmaking or the game itself.
    It's STEAM VALVE thats putting region locks on games! because they want all of the money to themselves!
    Btw it feels good to have a working region free key for $18! & A Day zero edition to be exact! Lol! F u STEAM!
    Hi add me on steam: inamkhn

  5. #20
    texasblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sorry! Just send me a friend request on my back up steam account. A TurTLe <-- is my steam name. Copy and paste and send a request if you need help. My steam profile picture is a skull with headphones on. So if you see "A TurTLe" username, with "skull and headphones picture" thats me.
    Last edited by texasblood; 11-05-2014 at 06:41 AM.

  6. #21
    dymusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Could I ask for the magic of unlocking the region lock. I feel cheated as the activation was meant to be locked and not the gameplay itself. How can you restrict something like this on a DRM free system in a world that ppl move around the globe the whole time...dymusi is my steam profile

  7. #22
    BEZQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Could you please add me on Steam too and tell me how to bypass the Steam region lock and change the language to english?
    Steam name is: "BEZQ" with a Riddick picture.

  8. #23
    Navi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
    Sorry! Just send me a friend request on my back up steam account. A TurTLe <-- is my steam name. Copy and paste and send a request if you need help. My steam profile picture is a skull with headphones on. So if you see "A TurTLe" username, with "skull and headphones picture" thats me.
    Added you on Steam, my Steam name is The Navigator, I'm online now so if you could accept my friend request we can talk! Thanks!

  9. #24
    BloodFighterX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey

    I cant find you on Steam. Can you add me? My name is GameplaysUnboxing on Steam and kekschenen on Skype. Add me pls on either service.
    Would be happy to finally play COD AW

  10. #25
    nailz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hello! nailz224u is steam name! Could u be so kind as to add me and help me remove lock??

  11. #26
    h4rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hey i added you on steam, my steam name is "Lumberjack" . Thanks in advance! (get it,advanced warfare,lol)

  12. #27
    churre4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    add me to help me with the bypass (I'm a rookie at that)

    ID:iTz-Carlos GP

  13. #28
    berlincityartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey,

    Where ccan i find the English or German Language pack ?!

  14. #29
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by berlincityartz View Post
    Hey,

    Where ccan i find the English or German Language pack ?!
    add me on skype : alejandroreyesjimenez
    I have the folder

  15. #30
    huseyin--y-k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    help mi pls my steam name is huseyin_y_k

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ★☆★ CoD: Advanced Warfare Recovery Service ★☆★
    By pdlpost in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:36 AM
  2. [WTT] Steam account 20+ Games BO2/NS2 and more For Arma 3 or COD:Advanced Warfare Key
    By nankura in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2014, 06:47 PM
  3. [WTS] selling the new COD:ADVANCED WARFARE and WITCHER 3 : WILD HUNT + INSTANT DELIVARY
    By cdkeyhunter in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:16 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:41 AM