Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acheanr459 View Post
    This doesn't work anymore when trying to connect to a Multiplayer game after the 11/10/14 update. It's only going to work for playing the Campaign...
    Multiplayer gives the following error:
    If instead of saying thinks just to criticize, you tried to find a solution like i did, was much more useful i think.

This works perfectly on original RU language.

To solve the data incompatible error search a little bit in google. It was released a language pack patch for new update.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bensantos1984 For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bensantos1984 View Post
    If instead of saying thinks just to criticize, you tried to find a solution like i did, was much more useful i think.
    This works perfectly on original RU language.
    To solve the data incompatible error search a little bit in google. It was released a language pack patch for new update.
    ya I didn't realize at the time that it was due to the English folder, and at the time there was absolutely NO hits in Google...believe me, I searched for a full day after the patch with no luck whatsoever...

Thanks
    That´s normal, we have to wait a little to release a solution for that. Now there is a solution available. I will try that solution now to see if works.
    Last edited by bensantos1984; 11-12-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bensantos1984 View Post
    That´s normal, we have to wait a little to release a solution for that. Now there is a solution available. I will try that solution now to see if works.
    Ok i confirm. It works, now i can play without vpn, with last update and in english. Great :-)

Thanks
    Does anyone have the english folder? Only part of the puzzle I am missing!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKKaZ3 View Post
    Does anyone have the english folder? Only part of the puzzle I am missing!
    Okay, downloaded, installed, changed from russian to english.

However, using the s1_mp64_ship shortcut doesn't work for me. Even with the steam_appid.txt with 209660 code inside. I tried with read-only and without.
    I get a ''Steam must be running error'' through the s1_mp64_ship shortcut. Tried using admin/no admin also. Same problem. Game works, vpn'd into the game. Just cant launch from the shortcut which isn't ideal really.

Any help?

Thanks

However, using the s1_mp64_ship shortcut doesn't work for me. Even with the steam_appid.txt with 209660 code inside. I tried with read-only and without.
    I get a ''Steam must be running error'' through the s1_mp64_ship shortcut. Tried using admin/no admin also. Same problem. Game works, vpn'd into the game. Just cant launch from the shortcut which isn't ideal really.

Any help?

do you put de steam_appid.txt on the COD right folder? normally is Steam/SteamApps/common/Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    you have to go to properties file and check read-only. It´s just that. you´re doing anything wrong.

Try to follow exactly this steps:

1. Close Steam
    2. Connect to a Russian VPN (use google to find one)
    3. Open steam and hit "add a game" then "activate a product on Steam"
    4. Enter your CD key
    5. Begin the installation, once it has started and the "preparing installation" window has closed you can disconnect your VPN so your download isn't incredibly slow
    6. When the installation has completed, reconnect to your VPN and run the game once
    7. Now exit the game, Steam, and disconnect your VPN
    8. Place a text file called steam_appid.txt containing the text "209660" (no quotes) in your installation directory. Set the file to read-only (right-click, properties, tick read-only). The installation directory is (probably) C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    9. Now open Steam (with no VPN), and hit "add a game" then "add a non-steam game"
    10. Browse to the AW program files folder and select s1_mp64_ship.exe
    11. You should now be able to launch the game from this short cut without needing a VPN open

If you do all of this correctly, it works.

Thanks

Solved

Any help?
    Got the same problem at first, but solved changing the text file name from "steam_appid.text" to "steam_appid".
    Now work perfectly

Thanks
    It worked for me!!! I did exactly the same process and a get the error, but I just repeated the tuto and bingo, I'm playing single player campaing. I didn't tested multiplayer and I can't get the achievements!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berlincityartz View Post
    Hey,

Where ccan i find the English or German Language pack ?!
    Torrent sites like piratebay have it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have the new files pm or simply go on torrentz and type in call of duty advance warfare update and download 3dgameupdate it works

Thanks
    mp worked just fine for me,thanks a lot! unfortunately language doesn't work,if i want to play i have to keep russian,is that due to the third update? i've tried to find the language folder for that update but i wasn't able to find it,should i keep looking for it or there's not one?

Thanks
    I can't post links in here, piratebay has update 1-3. I updated my English folder from theses updates. My english folder is from a RELOADED iso, my email is cbaxter006 (at symbol) gmail (dot) com if anyone wants any help with this
    Last edited by cbaxter006; 12-01-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    A little different question, as all were able to overcome the great mystery of what even Steam is unable to clarify and answer I would be interested in expanding the game as it seems to be fairly cool. Has anyone obtained a season pass or any sort of DLC yet and applied it to the region locked version? What happened after that was done?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b3rry24 View Post
    mp worked just fine for me,thanks a lot! unfortunately language doesn't work,if i want to play i have to keep russian,is that due to the third update? i've tried to find the language folder for that update but i wasn't able to find it,should i keep looking for it or there's not one?
    hello I have done all proceedings there cerano written, the game part pero me erorre try again later, we speak of mp sapette alr something about it?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast