Thread: Optimize Cod:Aw

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Optimize Cod:Aw

    What is the best in-game confg or what can i do to have a better perfomance?
    I have 610m , i7 3630qm and 6gb

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    HACKCHOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EngineOwning
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,138
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Use Nvidia Geforce experience ?!

  3. #3
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKCHOOB View Post
    Use Nvidia Geforce experience ?!
    Already used but when i was going to optimize it said that cant obtain actual confg LoL
    Last edited by alexreyes; 11-13-2014 at 11:02 AM.

  4. #4
    Skratti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by alexreyes View Post
    Already used but when i was going to optimize it said that cant obtain actual confg LoL
    Quality or fps?

  5. #5
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skratti View Post
    Quality or fps?
    FPS........

  6. #6
    Skratti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Code:
    // generated by Sledgehammer Games - do not modify
    
        seta ai_corpseLimit "28"
    
        seta cg_blood "0"
    
        seta cg_brass "0"
    
        seta cg_chatHeight "8"
    
        seta cg_chatTime "12000"
    
        seta cg_connectionIconSize "0"
    
        seta cg_cursorHints "0"
    
        seta cg_descriptiveText "1"
    
        seta cg_drawBreathHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawBuildName "0"
    
        seta cg_drawDoubleTapDetonateHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawFPSLabels "1"
    
        seta cg_drawLagometer "1"
    
        seta cg_drawMantleHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawSnapshot "0"
    
        seta cg_drawStatsSource "0"
    
        seta cg_drawTurretCrosshair "1"
    
        seta cg_drawVarGrenadeHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawViewpos "0"
    
        seta cg_fov "90"
    
        seta cg_gameBoldMessageWidth "390"
    
        seta cg_gameMessageWidth "455"
    
        seta cg_headIconMinScreenRadius "0.025"
    
        seta cg_hintFadeTime "100"
    
        seta cg_hudChatIntermissionPosition "5 110"
    
        seta cg_hudChatPosition "5 200"
    
        seta cg_hudProneY "-160"
    
        seta cg_hudSayPosition "5 175"
    
        seta cg_hudVotePosition "5 220"
    
        seta cg_invalidCmdHintBlinkInterval "600"
    
        seta cg_invalidCmdHintDuration "1800"
    
        seta cg_mapLocationSelectionCursorSpeed "0.6"
    
        seta cg_marks_ents_player_only "0"
    
        seta cg_paintballFx "0"
    
        seta cg_scriptIconSize "0"
    
        seta cg_sprintMeterDisabledColor "0.8 0.1 0.1 0.2"
    
        seta cg_sprintMeterEmptyColor "0.7 0.5 0.2 0.8"
    
        seta cg_sprintMeterFullColor "0.8 0.8 0.8 0.8"
    
        seta cg_subtitleMinTime "3"
    
        seta cg_subtitleWidthStandard "520"
    
        seta cg_subtitleWidthWidescreen "520"
    
        seta cg_teamChatsOnly "0"
    
        seta cg_viewZSmoothingMax "16"
    
        seta cg_viewZSmoothingMin "1"
    
        seta cg_viewZSmoothingTime "0.1"
    
        seta cg_voiceIconSize "0"
    
        seta cg_waterSheeting_distortionScaleFactor "0.021961 1 0 0"
    
        seta cg_waterSheeting_magnitude "0.0655388"
    
        seta cg_waterSheeting_radius "4.44051"
    
        seta cg_weaponCycleDelay "0"
    
        seta cg_youInKillCamSize "6"
    
        seta cl_freelook "1"
    
        seta cl_maxPing "60"
    
        seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
    
        seta cl_packetdup "0"
    
        seta cl_pitchspeed "140"
    
        seta cl_pushToTalk "1"
    
        seta cl_textChatEnabled "1"
    
        seta cl_voice "1"
    
        seta cl_yawspeed "140"
    
        seta com_recommendedSet "1"
    
        seta compassSize "1"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0FadeInTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0Filter "gamenotify obituary"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0LineCount "4"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0MsgTime "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1FadeInTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "boldgame"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1LineCount "1"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1MsgTime "3"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2FadeInTime "0.75"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2Filter "subtitle"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2LineCount "7"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2MsgTime "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3FadeInTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3Filter ""
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3LineCount "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3MsgTime "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowCheckpoint "0.6 0.5 0.6 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowCompleted "0 0.3 0.8 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowFailed "0.8 0 0 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowUpdated "0 0.6 0.18 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterDecayDuration "700"
    
        seta con_typewriterDecayStartTime "6000"
    
        seta con_typewriterPrintSpeed "50"
    
        seta dynEnt_active "0"
    
        seta fx_flare "0"
    
        seta fx_marks "0"
    
        seta fx_marks_ents "0"
    
        seta fx_marks_nearlimit "5"
    
        seta fx_marks_smodels "0"
    
        seta g_allowvote "1"
    
        seta g_banIPs ""
    
        seta g_clonePlayerMaxVelocity "80"
    
        seta g_deadChat "1"
    
        seta g_dropForwardSpeed "10"
    
        seta g_dropHorzSpeedRand "100"
    
        seta g_dropUpSpeedBase "10"
    
        seta g_dropUpSpeedRand "5"
    
        seta g_playerCollisionEjectSpeed "25"
    
        seta g_voiceChatTalkingDuration "500"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_first "420"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_rest_accel "2"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_rest_end "50"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_rest_start "210"
    
        seta hud_deathQuoteFadeTime "1000"
    
        seta hud_enable "1"
    
        seta hud_fade_ammodisplay "0"
    
        seta hud_fade_healthbar "2"
    
        seta hud_fade_offhand "0"
    
        seta hud_fade_sprint "1.7"
    
        seta hud_flash_period_offhand "0.5"
    
        seta hud_flash_time_offhand "2"
    
        seta hud_health_pulserate_critical "0.1"
    
        seta hud_health_pulserate_injured "0.1"
    
        seta hud_health_startpulse_critical "0"
    
        seta hud_health_startpulse_injured "0"
    
        seta in_mouse "1"
    
        seta intro "0"
    
        seta lui_hud_motion_enabled "1"
    
        seta m_filter "0"
    
        seta m_forward "0.25"
    
        seta m_pitch "0.022"
    
        seta m_side "0.25"
    
        seta m_yaw "0.022"
    
        seta monkeytoy "0"
    
        seta net_noudp "0"
    
        seta net_socksEnabled "0"
    
        seta net_socksPassword ""
    
        seta net_socksPort "1080"
    
        seta net_socksServer ""
    
        seta net_socksUsername ""
    
        seta r_aaMaxQuality "0"
    
        seta r_aaSamples "1"
    
        seta r_adapter "0"
    
        seta r_aspectRatio "wide 16:10"
    
        seta r_autopriority "0"
    
        seta r_blacklevel "-0.01"
    
        seta r_debugLineWidth "1"
    
        seta r_depthPrepass "All"
    
        seta r_displayMode "fullscreen"
    
        seta r_displayRefresh "60 Hz"
    
        seta r_dlightForceLimit "8"
    
        seta r_dof_limit "0"
    
        seta r_drawWater "1"
    
        seta r_elevatedPriority "0"
    
        seta r_floatZCopy "0"
    
        seta r_glow_allowed "0"
    
        seta r_imageQuality "0"
    
        seta r_inGameVideo "1"
    
        seta r_lodBiasRigid "0"
    
        seta r_lodBiasSkinned "0"
    
        seta r_lodScaleRigid "1"
    
        seta r_lodScaleSkinned "1"
    
        seta r_mbLimit "2"
    
        seta r_mdaoLimit "2"
    
        seta r_mode "1920x1200 [16:10]"
    
        seta r_monitor "0"
    
        seta r_motionblur_enable "0"
    
        seta r_picmip "0"
    
        seta r_picmip_bump "0"
    
        seta r_picmip_manual "1"
    
        seta r_picmip_spec "0"
    
        seta r_picmip_water "0"
    
        seta r_portalBevels "0.7"
    
        seta r_postAA "None"
    
        seta r_preloadShaders "0"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersELL "0"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersELLMLLT "-1"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersELLMSPT "-1"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersWNDTOO "1"
    
        seta r_ssaaSamples "1"
    
        seta r_ssaoLimit "0"
    
        seta r_sssLimit "1"
    
        seta r_texFilterAnisoMax "16"
    
        seta r_texFilterAnisoMin "16"
    
        seta r_videoMemoryScale "0"
    
        seta r_vsync "0"
    
        seta ragdoll_enable "0"
    
        seta ragdoll_max_simulating "32"
    
        seta ragdoll_mp_limit "32"
    
        seta ragdoll_mp_resume_share_after_killcam "3000"
    
        seta rate "25000"
    
        seta sensitivity "0.8125"
    
        seta server1 ""
    
        seta server10 ""
    
        seta server11 ""
    
        seta server12 ""
    
        seta server13 ""
    
        seta server14 ""
    
        seta server15 ""
    
        seta server16 ""
    
        seta server2 ""
    
        seta server3 ""
    
        seta server4 ""
    
        seta server5 ""
    
        seta server6 ""
    
        seta server7 ""
    
        seta server8 ""
    
        seta server9 ""
    
        seta sm_cacheSpotShadows "Disabled"
    
        seta sm_cacheSunShadow "Disabled"
    
        seta sm_enable "0"
    
        seta sm_maxLightsWithShadows "4"
    
        seta sm_sunShadowScaleLocked "1"
    
        seta sm_tileResolution "Normal"
    
        seta snd_cinematicVolumeScale "0.6"
    
        seta snd_enableEq "1"
    
        seta snd_envFollowerBuffScale "1"
    
        seta snd_errorOnMissing "0"
    
        seta snd_speakerConfig "50"
    
        seta snd_touchStreamFilesOnLoad "0"
    
        seta snd_volume "1"
    
        seta sv_hostname "CoD4Host"
    
        seta sys_configSum "143020788"
    
        seta sys_configureGHz "16.804"
    
        seta sys_gpu "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (0x10de, 0x1189, 0x355a1458, 0xa1, 0xfabc3000); Microsoft Basic Render Driver (0x1414, 0x8c, 0, 0, 0)"
    
        seta sys_sysMB "8153"
    
        seta ui_autodetectGamepad "1"
    
        seta ui_bigFont "0.4"
    
        seta ui_browserFriendlyfire "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserKillcam "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserMod "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowDedicated "0"
    
        seta ui_browserShowEmpty "1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowFull "1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowPassword "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowPure "-1"
    
        seta ui_currentFeederMapIndex "0"
    
        seta ui_currentMap "0"
    
        seta ui_drawCrosshair "1"
    
        seta ui_extraBigFont "0.55"
    
        seta ui_joinGametype "0"
    
        seta ui_maxclients "18"
    
        seta ui_netGametype "0"
    
        seta ui_netGametypeName "dm"
    
        seta ui_netSource "1"
    
        seta ui_serverStatusTimeOut "7000"
    
        seta ui_smallFont "0.25"
    
        seta vid_xpos "0"
    
        seta vid_ypos "0"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_mute "0"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_outTime "0.5"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_reclevel "65535"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_scaler "1"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_threshold "3276.8"
    
        seta winvoice_save_voice "0"
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-16-2014 at 04:31 AM.

  7. #7
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skratti View Post
    Code:
    // generated by Sledgehammer Games - do not modify
    
        seta ai_corpseLimit "28"
    
        seta cg_blood "0"
    
        seta cg_brass "0"
    
        seta cg_chatHeight "8"
    
        seta cg_chatTime "12000"
    
        seta cg_connectionIconSize "0"
    
        seta cg_cursorHints "0"
    
        seta cg_descriptiveText "1"
    
        seta cg_drawBreathHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawBuildName "0"
    
        seta cg_drawDoubleTapDetonateHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawFPSLabels "1"
    
        seta cg_drawLagometer "1"
    
        seta cg_drawMantleHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawSnapshot "0"
    
        seta cg_drawStatsSource "0"
    
        seta cg_drawTurretCrosshair "1"
    
        seta cg_drawVarGrenadeHint "0"
    
        seta cg_drawViewpos "0"
    
        seta cg_fov "90"
    
        seta cg_gameBoldMessageWidth "390"
    
        seta cg_gameMessageWidth "455"
    
        seta cg_headIconMinScreenRadius "0.025"
    
        seta cg_hintFadeTime "100"
    
        seta cg_hudChatIntermissionPosition "5 110"
    
        seta cg_hudChatPosition "5 200"
    
        seta cg_hudProneY "-160"
    
        seta cg_hudSayPosition "5 175"
    
        seta cg_hudVotePosition "5 220"
    
        seta cg_invalidCmdHintBlinkInterval "600"
    
        seta cg_invalidCmdHintDuration "1800"
    
        seta cg_mapLocationSelectionCursorSpeed "0.6"
    
        seta cg_marks_ents_player_only "0"
    
        seta cg_paintballFx "0"
    
        seta cg_scriptIconSize "0"
    
        seta cg_sprintMeterDisabledColor "0.8 0.1 0.1 0.2"
    
        seta cg_sprintMeterEmptyColor "0.7 0.5 0.2 0.8"
    
        seta cg_sprintMeterFullColor "0.8 0.8 0.8 0.8"
    
        seta cg_subtitleMinTime "3"
    
        seta cg_subtitleWidthStandard "520"
    
        seta cg_subtitleWidthWidescreen "520"
    
        seta cg_teamChatsOnly "0"
    
        seta cg_viewZSmoothingMax "16"
    
        seta cg_viewZSmoothingMin "1"
    
        seta cg_viewZSmoothingTime "0.1"
    
        seta cg_voiceIconSize "0"
    
        seta cg_waterSheeting_distortionScaleFactor "0.021961 1 0 0"
    
        seta cg_waterSheeting_magnitude "0.0655388"
    
        seta cg_waterSheeting_radius "4.44051"
    
        seta cg_weaponCycleDelay "0"
    
        seta cg_youInKillCamSize "6"
    
        seta cl_freelook "1"
    
        seta cl_maxPing "60"
    
        seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
    
        seta cl_packetdup "0"
    
        seta cl_pitchspeed "140"
    
        seta cl_pushToTalk "1"
    
        seta cl_textChatEnabled "1"
    
        seta cl_voice "1"
    
        seta cl_yawspeed "140"
    
        seta com_recommendedSet "1"
    
        seta compassSize "1"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0FadeInTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0Filter "gamenotify obituary"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0LineCount "4"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0MsgTime "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow0ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1FadeInTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "boldgame"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1LineCount "1"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1MsgTime "3"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow1ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2FadeInTime "0.75"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2Filter "subtitle"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2LineCount "7"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2MsgTime "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow2ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3FadeInTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3FadeOutTime "0.5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3Filter ""
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3LineCount "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3MsgTime "5"
    
        seta con_gameMsgWindow3ScrollTime "0.25"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowCheckpoint "0.6 0.5 0.6 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowCompleted "0 0.3 0.8 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowFailed "0.8 0 0 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterColorGlowUpdated "0 0.6 0.18 1"
    
        seta con_typewriterDecayDuration "700"
    
        seta con_typewriterDecayStartTime "6000"
    
        seta con_typewriterPrintSpeed "50"
    
        seta dynEnt_active "0"
    
        seta fx_flare "0"
    
        seta fx_marks "0"
    
        seta fx_marks_ents "0"
    
        seta fx_marks_nearlimit "5"
    
        seta fx_marks_smodels "0"
    
        seta g_allowvote "1"
    
        seta g_banIPs ""
    
        seta g_clonePlayerMaxVelocity "80"
    
        seta g_deadChat "1"
    
        seta g_dropForwardSpeed "10"
    
        seta g_dropHorzSpeedRand "100"
    
        seta g_dropUpSpeedBase "10"
    
        seta g_dropUpSpeedRand "5"
    
        seta g_playerCollisionEjectSpeed "25"
    
        seta g_voiceChatTalkingDuration "500"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_first "420"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_rest_accel "2"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_rest_end "50"
    
        seta gpad_menu_scroll_delay_rest_start "210"
    
        seta hud_deathQuoteFadeTime "1000"
    
        seta hud_enable "1"
    
        seta hud_fade_ammodisplay "0"
    
        seta hud_fade_healthbar "2"
    
        seta hud_fade_offhand "0"
    
        seta hud_fade_sprint "1.7"
    
        seta hud_flash_period_offhand "0.5"
    
        seta hud_flash_time_offhand "2"
    
        seta hud_health_pulserate_critical "0.1"
    
        seta hud_health_pulserate_injured "0.1"
    
        seta hud_health_startpulse_critical "0"
    
        seta hud_health_startpulse_injured "0"
    
        seta in_mouse "1"
    
        seta intro "0"
    
        seta lui_hud_motion_enabled "1"
    
        seta m_filter "0"
    
        seta m_forward "0.25"
    
        seta m_pitch "0.022"
    
        seta m_side "0.25"
    
        seta m_yaw "0.022"
    
        seta monkeytoy "0"
    
        seta net_noudp "0"
    
        seta net_socksEnabled "0"
    
        seta net_socksPassword ""
    
        seta net_socksPort "1080"
    
        seta net_socksServer ""
    
        seta net_socksUsername ""
    
        seta r_aaMaxQuality "0"
    
        seta r_aaSamples "1"
    
        seta r_adapter "0"
    
        seta r_aspectRatio "wide 16:10"
    
        seta r_autopriority "0"
    
        seta r_blacklevel "-0.01"
    
        seta r_debugLineWidth "1"
    
        seta r_depthPrepass "All"
    
        seta r_displayMode "fullscreen"
    
        seta r_displayRefresh "60 Hz"
    
        seta r_dlightForceLimit "8"
    
        seta r_dof_limit "0"
    
        seta r_drawWater "1"
    
        seta r_elevatedPriority "0"
    
        seta r_floatZCopy "0"
    
        seta r_glow_allowed "0"
    
        seta r_imageQuality "0"
    
        seta r_inGameVideo "1"
    
        seta r_lodBiasRigid "0"
    
        seta r_lodBiasSkinned "0"
    
        seta r_lodScaleRigid "1"
    
        seta r_lodScaleSkinned "1"
    
        seta r_mbLimit "2"
    
        seta r_mdaoLimit "2"
    
        seta r_mode "1920x1200 [16:10]"
    
        seta r_monitor "0"
    
        seta r_motionblur_enable "0"
    
        seta r_picmip "0"
    
        seta r_picmip_bump "0"
    
        seta r_picmip_manual "1"
    
        seta r_picmip_spec "0"
    
        seta r_picmip_water "0"
    
        seta r_portalBevels "0.7"
    
        seta r_postAA "None"
    
        seta r_preloadShaders "0"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersELL "0"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersELLMLLT "-1"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersELLMSPT "-1"
    
        seta r_preloadShadersWNDTOO "1"
    
        seta r_ssaaSamples "1"
    
        seta r_ssaoLimit "0"
    
        seta r_sssLimit "1"
    
        seta r_texFilterAnisoMax "16"
    
        seta r_texFilterAnisoMin "16"
    
        seta r_videoMemoryScale "0"
    
        seta r_vsync "0"
    
        seta ragdoll_enable "0"
    
        seta ragdoll_max_simulating "32"
    
        seta ragdoll_mp_limit "32"
    
        seta ragdoll_mp_resume_share_after_killcam "3000"
    
        seta rate "25000"
    
        seta sensitivity "0.8125"
    
        seta server1 ""
    
        seta server10 ""
    
        seta server11 ""
    
        seta server12 ""
    
        seta server13 ""
    
        seta server14 ""
    
        seta server15 ""
    
        seta server16 ""
    
        seta server2 ""
    
        seta server3 ""
    
        seta server4 ""
    
        seta server5 ""
    
        seta server6 ""
    
        seta server7 ""
    
        seta server8 ""
    
        seta server9 ""
    
        seta sm_cacheSpotShadows "Disabled"
    
        seta sm_cacheSunShadow "Disabled"
    
        seta sm_enable "0"
    
        seta sm_maxLightsWithShadows "4"
    
        seta sm_sunShadowScaleLocked "1"
    
        seta sm_tileResolution "Normal"
    
        seta snd_cinematicVolumeScale "0.6"
    
        seta snd_enableEq "1"
    
        seta snd_envFollowerBuffScale "1"
    
        seta snd_errorOnMissing "0"
    
        seta snd_speakerConfig "50"
    
        seta snd_touchStreamFilesOnLoad "0"
    
        seta snd_volume "1"
    
        seta sv_hostname "CoD4Host"
    
        seta sys_configSum "143020788"
    
        seta sys_configureGHz "16.804"
    
        seta sys_gpu "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (0x10de, 0x1189, 0x355a1458, 0xa1, 0xfabc3000); Microsoft Basic Render Driver (0x1414, 0x8c, 0, 0, 0)"
    
        seta sys_sysMB "8153"
    
        seta ui_autodetectGamepad "1"
    
        seta ui_bigFont "0.4"
    
        seta ui_browserFriendlyfire "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserKillcam "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserMod "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowDedicated "0"
    
        seta ui_browserShowEmpty "1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowFull "1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowPassword "-1"
    
        seta ui_browserShowPure "-1"
    
        seta ui_currentFeederMapIndex "0"
    
        seta ui_currentMap "0"
    
        seta ui_drawCrosshair "1"
    
        seta ui_extraBigFont "0.55"
    
        seta ui_joinGametype "0"
    
        seta ui_maxclients "18"
    
        seta ui_netGametype "0"
    
        seta ui_netGametypeName "dm"
    
        seta ui_netSource "1"
    
        seta ui_serverStatusTimeOut "7000"
    
        seta ui_smallFont "0.25"
    
        seta vid_xpos "0"
    
        seta vid_ypos "0"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_mute "0"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_outTime "0.5"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_reclevel "65535"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_scaler "1"
    
        seta winvoice_mic_threshold "3276.8"
    
        seta winvoice_save_voice "0"
    What is this?
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-16-2014 at 04:32 AM.

  8. #8
    Skratti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by alexreyes View Post
    What is this?
    It's a config_mp file. You copy paste(into your config_mp make it read only) and then it gives you better fps =.=
    Res: 1920x1200
    Lag limit;60
    Last edited by Skratti; 11-16-2014 at 06:14 AM.

  9. #9
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skratti View Post
    It's a config_mp file. You copy paste(into your config_mp make it read only) and then it gives you better fps =.=
    Can i get banned for do this?
    Can u explain why this give me better fps? (Just curiosity)

  10. #10
    Corogast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    4,239
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by alexreyes View Post
    Can i get banned for do this?
    Can u explain why this give me better fps? (Just curiosity)
    It won't get you banned because it's just a edited config file for multiplayer which can be edited freely.
    [MPGH]-[S.T.A.L.K.E.R.]

  11. #11
    alexreyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Corogast View Post
    It won't get you banned because it's just a edited config file for multiplayer which can be edited freely.
    Thx
    I will write feedback

  12. #12
    Corogast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    4,239
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by alexreyes View Post
    Thx
    I will write feedback
    Your welcome.
    [MPGH]-[S.T.A.L.K.E.R.]

Similar Threads

  1. Cracked Server list COD 4
    By species8472 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. COD 4 Download free cracked server?
    By bassam in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:15 AM
  3. A question regarding No DvD hack for COD 4, Wndows Vista
    By inocntspiltblood in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 01:28 PM
  4. Optimize Memory
    By 1h1a1i in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 08:31 AM