Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Nightsbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy

    So like I got a aimbot lmao

    Look at this rape scene, I used a simple aimbot, and a visual tool and a no sway tool. All thanks to the other 2 to this site, and other one I found. Oh, and it was on team deathmatch http://prntscr.com/5ws92g

    - - - Updated - - -

    New record - 53-3 xD

  2. #2
    Josh155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsbale View Post
    Look at this rape scene, I used a simple aimbot, and a visual tool and a no sway tool. All thanks to the other 2 to this site, and other one I found. Oh, and it was on team deathmatch http://prntscr.com/5ws92g

    - - - Updated - - -

    New record - 53-3 xD
    You're gonna be banned within the next week.

  3. #3
    Nightsbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nah. I won't.. I use a different username.. Plus, The report system is fucked on PC

  4. #4
    Josh155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsbale View Post
    Nah. I won't.. I use a different username.. Plus, The report system is fucked on PC
    That doesn't matter. VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) will detect it. It doesn't matter if you have a different username to your steam account name. You can get banned by either the hack being detected or your k/d being ridiculous and the game just bans you.

  5. #5
    Nightsbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    I basically got 2k kills over my deaths atm, to be honest, they wont automatically ban me for that, I mean there's players that have more. and been here for months.

  6. #6
    SpaceCake13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central London.
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Flirty
    can u share aimbot ? ill try to stick my bypass on it

  7. #7
    what what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsbale View Post
    I basically got 2k kills over my deaths atm, to be honest, they wont automatically ban me for that, I mean there's players that have more. and been here for months.
    trying make yourself feel better huh. ... vac scans for apis interfering/ attatched to any game if it detects them you get banned but its delayed by a little bit so not instantly if your using rei's aimbot (the purple/pink one) its detected and you will be banned very quick

  8. #8
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infront of my computer.. Mostly. ;)
    Posts
    1,393
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got 56-3 without aimbot? Nice job imagine what I could do with a aimbot.

  9. #9
    Nightsbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by what what View Post
    trying make yourself feel better huh. ... vac scans for apis interfering/ attatched to any game if it detects them you get banned but its delayed by a little bit so not instantly if your using rei's aimbot (the purple/pink one) its detected and you will be banned very quick
    Didn't get banned yet, but I'm not using that, using a universal Aimbot by Nexus or whatever his name was o.O Simple color aimbot. it was nice.

  10. #10
    Josh155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsbale View Post
    Didn't get banned yet, but I'm not using that, using a universal Aimbot by Nexus or whatever his name was o.O Simple color aimbot. it was nice.
    It was only 20 hours ago you posted this thread. Vac bans are delayed by a week or so.

  11. #11
    lordxchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lemon Tree Land
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    4,297
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsbale View Post
    Look at this rape scene, I used a simple aimbot, and a visual tool and a no sway tool. All thanks to the other 2 to this site, and other one I found. Oh, and it was on team deathmatch http://prntscr.com/5ws92g

    - - - Updated - - -

    New record - 53-3 xD
    Whats the windows name for Advanced Warfare ?

  12. #12
    Nightsbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    There isn't one that I know of, I just used the universal 2.4 aimbot just set color.

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] HAH looks like we got a new faggot here.
    By heythere123 in forum General
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 07:03 PM
  2. Anyone got this aimbot
    By Killamachine in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 03:10 PM
  3. [Discussion] I Got A Aimbot Hack
    By jiaxin in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:06 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:48 AM
  5. Need a Weapon Spawner. (Got my aimbot. :D)
    By _BananaPhone in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 09:58 PM