Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool Is xp lobby vac proof?

On steam you can see rules about VAC. Here is rules from COD:
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3
    VAC is enabled on all multiplayer servers, public and private. Any modifications to the game other than editing config files can result in a VAC ban. Examples of such modifications include but are not limited to console enablers, VAC disablers, and server hosting mods.
    It says that you can may edit config. And when xp lobby is in config, you can play it say?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    yesterday this exactly happened to me, i have edited config, not even set to read only and I was picked as random host, so it was modded lobby without any force host tool....

MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Some of my friends got banned because of playing in boosted servers. Also, the HOST of the boost server got VAC banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You know, in our lobby played more than 500 players, including about 90 my friends on Steam. Nobody was banned because of lobby. Because its stupid - you don't doing anything with game, only join to lobby. That means you did nothing unproper for VAC. No any processes run from your pc, just a game. But sure, if you run hacks with signatures that already added to VAC you will be banned very soon, so if you are a host and use a force hoster hacks you can be banned. If you are a random hoster as told @akim14 you are nothing afraid of being banned.
    Last edited by GOD[RaZoR]; 11-26-2014 at 11:42 AM.
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer. Skype ID: god-razor

CS GO: 100% VAC and OWERWATCH SAFE using of ESP and Triggerbot private hack! Contact me via Skype, just relax and play ez!

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.