Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    ivekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Bf4 Bloody macros for console, Xim related questions-

    So i used search for xim4 and came across 2 outdated threads with no solutions. now ive heard from a few random posts that ive seen across the web Bloody macros in Bf4 on ps4 work and most likely XB1, one refrence being xim4(DOT)com/community/index.php?topic=32035.0

    i just placed an order for a TL9 from amazon.de

    i was curious if by now there is a small community of bloody users on Xim4. i currently play on the XB1.

    ive seen some posts by macro makers saying they don't intend on making them for console because they don't own them, but it seems the gun mechanics are the same from pc to console. if at best i would only ask for help with currently made ones

    i was just hoping for help with my xim setup. guide/tut would be great. a xim4 buddy to game with would be even better!



    This is also the place that all other forums suggest to goto. ontop of all the youtube videos linking here
    Last edited by ivekeeper; 05-05-2015 at 02:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ivekeeper View Post
    So i used search for xim4 and came across 2 outdated threads with no solutions. now ive heard from a few random posts that ive seen across the web Bloody macros in Bf4 on ps4 work and most likely XB1, one refrence being xim4(DOT)com/community/index.php?topic=32035.0

    i just placed an order for a TL9 from amazon.de

    i was curious if by now there is a small community of bloody users on Xim4. i currently play on the XB1.

    ive seen some posts by macro makers saying they don't intend on making them for console because they don't own them, but it seems the gun mechanics are the same from pc to console. if at best i would only ask for help with currently made ones

    i was just hoping for help with my xim setup. guide/tut would be great. a xim4 buddy to game with would be even better!



    This is also the place that all other forums suggest to goto. ontop of all the youtube videos linking here
    It's the same, but I don't own a console so I can't fine tune the macros/sensitivity to match the console.

    Unless you want to buy me a PS4 (for cheap, go to the MPGH user services: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=275 ) and a copy of BFH/4 on the said console, you probably have to do it yourself.


    I have one friend using a XIM4 on XB1 with great success and rapes people 24/7, but needs to fine tune sensitivity since it is not same as PC. I don't have any details on how he does it, but I've seen his twitch stream and it pretty much worked the same as PC version (small discrepancies maybe).
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  3. #3
    ivekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    It's the same, but I don't own a console so I can't fine tune the macros/sensitivity to match the console.

    Unless you want to buy me a PS4 (for cheap, go to the MPGH user services: ) and a copy of BFH/4 on the said console, you probably have to do it yourself.


    I have one friend using a XIM4 on XB1 with great success and rapes people 24/7, but needs to fine tune sensitivity since it is not same as PC. I don't have any details on how he does it, but I've seen his twitch stream and it pretty much worked the same as PC version (small discrepancies maybe).
    By chance do you think i may be able to talk with him. im sure i could literally copy his exact settings being that, all the bloody mice dpi only go as high as 8200. i should be able to match everything perfectly along with ingame settings. if you could pm me his mpgh name or his twitch for privacy reasons i would love it. or if you could get me in contact with him. would not mind giving some $ to him for the help.
    Last edited by ivekeeper; 05-05-2015 at 11:58 AM.

  4. #4
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ivekeeper View Post
    By chance do you think i may be able to talk with him. im sure i could literally copy his exact settings being that, all the bloody mice dpi only go as high as 8200. i should be able to match everything perfectly along with ingame settings. if you could pm me his mpgh name or his twitch for privacy reasons i would love it. or if you could get me in contact with him. would not mind giving some $ to him for the help.
    Actually DPi does not matter.

    I sent him a few macros to try on XB1 since hardline released but I haven't heard from him since.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  5. #5
    ivekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Actually DPi does not matter.

    I sent him a few macros to try on XB1 since hardline released but I haven't heard from him since.
    ah,k i havnt gotten hardline as it seems inferior to bf4, mainly being that you get like 4 guns per class rather then the 20+ from bf4.

    well dpi aside. being that every xbox one is 100% identical to the other. there shouldn't be any probs if i copy pasted everything. ill check back here frequently if anyone else wants to post. or if you wana pass me his info.

    thanks for replying

  6. #6
    Masterbish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I sent him a few macros to try on XB1 since hardline released but I haven't heard from him since.
    LOL he's to busy slaughtering everyone and owning then on the console. Seriously if you need them testing i can do it for you

    I too game on the one with the Xim 4, i mainly play Hardline nowa days, the one problem you will find is for the Xim to truly work 1.1 with a mouse you need the in game sensitivity maxed out, so any macro's created for the pc you find on here although an improvement will still be a way off and need a tweak, which is our second problem as most of the files are encrypted so cant be edited in Bloody 5 Oscar Editor, your best bet is to make you own macro in Bloody 5.

    Shame you don't play Hardline i could send you my Scar-H macro to have a look at, only took 15 minutes to knock out and is an 90% improvement.
    But with our in game sensitivity maxed out any micro movement of the mouse(which is hard not to do) while firing with have a negative effect on the recoil macro, so i don't think we will ever get it to work as good as these guys do on the PC.
    Last edited by Masterbish; 06-21-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] BF4 'Bloody' Headshot (.BWP) macros
    By OliverCarswell in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 08:17 AM
  3. [Request] need macro for bf3,bf4
    By abufast in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:49 AM
  4. Question for Console
    By Zaerk in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:22 AM
  5. [SOLVED]question| codes for console
    By xloyer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:20 AM