Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Coder.Dash²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Na Gandaia
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    How use WeaponMGR

    I'm working with this game in three days and i find some wrong source code posted, and i decide try correct it
    Code:
    Offset - ID - Name
    8 - 52 -¨AWP_G
    10 - 39 -¨Barrett
    18 - 22 -¨M4A1
    20 - 1 -¨HK 416
    28 - 112 -¨AK47 DRAGON
    30 - 99 -¨MAT49
    38 - 82 -¨ENFIELD-WL
    40 - 77 -¨Glock18 Camo
    50 - 175 -¨M4A1 Elite
    58 - 158 -¨A91
    60 - 290 -¨NX1 Destiny(BP)
    68 - 248 -¨Dive Knife
    70 - 268 -¨AWP Specter
    78 - 218 -¨ARX-160 Garena
    80 - 213 -¨SSG82 Black
    88 - 196 -¨F2000 Stinger
    90 - 328 -¨MAGPUL PDR
    c8 - 299 -¨CBJ-MS Stripe
    d8 - 277 -¨NX1 Cyclone
    f8 - 337 -¨Golden Star Trophy
    118 - 54 -¨Desert Eagle-G
    120 - 33 -¨BARRETT_M106
    128 - 16 -¨MK23
    130 - 3 -¨Knife
    138 - 114 -¨Double barrel
    140 - 109 -¨M-19
    148 - 92 -¨SIG552 Forest
    158 - 190 -¨SAR21
    160 - 169 -¨Crowbar
    168 - 152 -¨M21 Desert
    170 - 300 -¨T-5000 Woodland
    178 - 250 -¨McMillan Chame
    180 - 270 -¨AK47 Spider
    190 - 215 -¨MP412 REX Thorn
    198 - 198 -¨Taurus Judge
    1d8 - 309 -¨HK416 OMEGA
    1e8 - 279 -¨NX1 Destiny
    208 - 339 -¨Copper Star Trophy
    228 - 48 -¨Candy Cane
    230 - 35 -¨CHEYTAC
    238 - 18 -¨SWM500
    248 - 124 -¨Desert Eagle Candy
    258 - 94 -¨M21
    260 - 73 -¨M4 Desert
    268 - 184 -¨G36 Graffiti
    270 - 171 -¨TYPE 64 MY
    278 - 154 -¨AK47 Tiger
    280 - 302 -¨DUMMY_RIFLE
    298 - 230 -¨Kriss Vector
    2b0 - 340 -¨HK416 OMEGA LITE
    2e8 - 311 -¨A91 T-Stripe
    2f8 - 273 -¨Horse Gun
    338 - 50 -¨TAVOR
    340 - 45 -¨M3 Super90
    348 - 28 -¨K2
    350 - 15 -¨Kukri Knife
    358 - 126 -¨Gold Dragon Blade
    360 - 105 -¨M91
    368 - 88 -¨BARRETT Camo
    370 - 75 -¨HK 416 Forest
    378 - 186 -¨Browning HP
    380 - 181 -¨M4 Super 90 Blaze
    388 - 164 -¨MP7 Viper-G
    390 - 296 -¨Party Horn
    3a0 - 266 -¨PPSH41 Desert
    3a8 - 224 -¨MK12-MOD 0
    3b0 - 211 -¨Azrael Blade
    3c0 - 342 -¨HK416C
    3f8 - 305 -¨DUMMY_SNIPER
    408 - 275 -¨NX1 Judgement
    450 - 47 -¨AK47 DGI-C
    458 - 30 -¨AWP
    460 - 9 -¨SCAR-P
    470 - 107 -¨Jungle Knife
    478 - 90 -¨K2 Jungle
    480 - 85 -¨TYPE 64 Camo
    488 - 68 -¨MASS-NZ1100
    490 - 183 -¨MSR
    4a0 - 298 -¨M870 Rose
    4a8 - 128 -¨M1 Carbine
    4b0 - 276 -¨NX1 Deathbringer
    4b8 - 226 -¨HK 416 Snow
    4c0 - 221 -¨Auto-9 Garena
    4c8 - 204 -¨Police Baton
    508 - 307 -¨MP9 Horn
    518 - 285 -¨NX1 Vengeance(BP)
    538 - 345 -¨Taurus Curve
    560 - 41 -¨Famas
    568 - 24 -¨P90
    570 - 11 -¨AKS74U
    580 - 117 -¨Hatchet
    588 - 100 -¨CAR15
    590 - 87 -¨UZI Blood
    598 - 70 -¨AK47 Black
    5a0 - 177 -¨AWP Harimau
    5a8 - 160 -¨AK47 Black-P
    5b0 - 308 -¨M4 Tiger
    5b8 - 130 -¨MG42
    5c0 - 278 -¨NX1 Swiftblade
    5d0 - 223 -¨KAC PDW
    5d8 - 206 -¨UMP GreyWolf
    5e0 - 338 -¨Silver Star Trophy
    618 - 317 -¨ARX100
    628 - 287 -¨NX1 Deathbringer(BP)
    648 - 347 -¨CG805 Bren
    658 - 325 -¨F2000 Urban
    668 - 56 -¨TYPE 64
    670 - 43 -¨Dragunov
    678 - 26 -¨XM8_S
    680 - 21 -¨MP5
    688 - 4 -¨XM8
    698 - 102 -¨Grenader Crossbow
    6a0 - 81 -¨TYPE 89 Jungle
    6a8 - 64 -¨M4A1-NZ1
    6b0 - 179 -¨Scythe
    6b8 - 162 -¨M249
    6c0 - 310 -¨PP2000
    6c8 - 140 -¨MP7 Viper
    6d0 - 272 -¨MP9
    6d8 - 238 -¨Chakram
    6e0 - 217 -¨MP5 Garena
    6e8 - 200 -¨AWP_TR
    6f0 - 348 -¨CG805 Bren T
    728 - 319 -¨Silver Trophy
    738 - 281 -¨MG36 Glacial
    768 - 327 -¨M24 Tiger
    778 - 58 -¨MEAT HAMMER
    780 - 53 -¨UZI_G
    788 - 36 -¨GALIL
    790 - 23 -¨G36
    798 - 6 -¨MP7
    7a0 - 113 -¨SPAS-12
    7a8 - 96 -¨M60
    7b0 - 83 -¨UMP
    7b8 - 66 -¨SASR-NZ109
    7c0 - 189 -¨G36 Graffiti-P
    7c8 - 172 -¨PP-19
    7d0 - 304 -¨DUMMY_SHOTGUN
    7d8 - 142 -¨HK 416 N
    7e0 - 274 -¨NX1 Vengeance
    7f0 - 219 -¨Garena Axe
    7f8 - 202 -¨Colt Woodsman
    838 - 313 -¨P226
    848 - 283 -¨D.Eagle Crimson
    858 - 261 -¨Kriss Vector Azure
    878 - 321 -¨AWP Redstar
    890 - 55 -¨M3_G Super90
    8a0 - 17 -¨M24
    8b0 - 115 -¨Holy shotgun
    8b8 - 98 -¨Ruyi Stick
    8c0 - 93 -¨TAVOR ARCTIC
    8c8 - 76 -¨UZI Blue
    8d0 - 191 -¨SWM500 Viper
    8d8 - 174 -¨HK 416 Tuah
    8e0 - 306 -¨WA2000
    8e8 - 136 -¨F2000
    8f0 - 284 -¨LWRC Sandstorm
    8f8 - 234 -¨AS50
    900 - 229 -¨McMillan Unicorn
    908 - 212 -¨Steyr Scout
    910 - 344 -¨Auto9 X-mas
    948 - 315 -¨AKS74U Red
    958 - 293 -¨SCAR Emas
    988 - 323 -¨Black Parang
    9a0 - 49 -¨SIG552
    9a8 - 32 -¨MACHINEGUN
    9b0 - 19 -¨SSG82
    9b8 - 2 -¨Desert Eagle
    9c0 - 125 -¨M24-H
    9c8 - 108 -¨MOSSBERG Super90
    9d0 - 95 -¨Browning
    9d8 - 78 -¨MP5KPDW-D
    9e0 - 185 -¨CBJ-MS
    9e8 - 168 -¨Dragunov Black-P
    9f0 - 316 -¨Kriss Vector Urban
    9f8 - 138 -¨Holy Rifle
    a00 - 286 -¨NX1 Judgement(BP)
    a08 - 244 -¨AK47 DGI-C-P
    a10 - 231 -¨Burning Axe
    a18 - 214 -¨PP-19 Thorn
    a20 - 346 -¨ACR
    a30 - 324 -¨Silver Parang
    a68 - 295 -¨K7
    a78 - 257 -¨Katana
    a98 - 333 -¨ENFIELD Silver Star
    ab0 - 51 -¨AK47_G
    ab8 - 34 -¨BERETTA93
    ac0 - 29 -¨GLOCK18
    ad0 - 127 -¨Silver Dragon Blade
    ad8 - 110 -¨MP5KPDW-H
    ae0 - 89 -¨Dragunov Black
    ae8 - 72 -¨AWP Black
    af0 - 187 -¨Jingle Bell
    af8 - 170 -¨HK 416 MY
    b00 - 318 -¨Gold Trophy
    b08 - 148 -¨RK.95
    b18 - 246 -¨UMP Desert
    b20 - 225 -¨M4A1 Xmas
    b28 - 208 -¨Wolf Fang
    b40 - 326 -¨SPAS Woodland
    b78 - 289 -¨NX1 Swiftblade(BP)
    b88 - 259 -¨GALIL Arctic
    bc8 - 44 -¨AUG
    bd0 - 31 -¨ENFIELD
    be0 - 121 -¨AK47 Snow
    be8 - 104 -¨PPSH41
    bf0 - 91 -¨G36 Desert
    bf8 - 74 -¨Glock21 Camo
    c00 - 69 -¨NZ1 knife
    c08 - 180 -¨AS Val
    c10 - 312 -¨Cleaver
    c18 - 150 -¨M110 SASS
    c20 - 282 -¨UZI Jaguar
    c28 - 240 -¨HK 416 Leopard
    c30 - 260 -¨CBJ-MS Woodland
    c38 - 210 -¨P90 Azrael
    c40 - 205 -¨SPAS LoneWolf
    c50 - 320 -¨Bronze Trophy
    c98 - 269 -¨Sai
    cb8 - 329 -¨ZOMBIE HAND
    cd0 - 63 -¨AK103-NZ1
    cd8 - 46 -¨M4 DGI-C
    ce0 - 25 -¨SCAR
    cf0 - 123 -¨AWP Candy
    cf8 - 106 -¨TOKAREV
    d00 - 101 -¨Compound Bow
    d08 - 84 -¨AUG Zebra
    d10 - 71 -¨P90 Jungle
    d18 - 182 -¨Shamshir
    d20 - 314 -¨AS50 Hydra
    d28 - 144 -¨M4 SOPMOD
    d30 - 292 -¨M870
    d38 - 242 -¨AKS74U Ivory
    d60 - 322 -¨AWP Bluestar
    d98 - 301 -¨SIG552 Forest-P
    da8 - 271 -¨AS Val Zombie
    dc8 - 331 -¨M24 Golden Star
    de0 - 57 -¨TYPE 89
    de8 - 40 -¨Glock21
    df0 - 27 -¨MP5K PDW
    df8 - 10 -¨AK47
    e00 - 5 -¨PSG1
    e08 - 116 -¨AWP Ghost
    e10 - 103 -¨RPD9
    e18 - 86 -¨MP7 Forest
    e20 - 65 -¨UZI-NZ1
    e28 - 176 -¨MG36
    e30 - 163 -¨AWP Dragon
    e38 - 146 -¨SMF knife
    e40 - 294 -¨M4 Super 90 Snow
    e48 - 252 -¨KAC Flecktarn
    e50 - 256 -¨Code Slayer
    e58 - 222 -¨CB-M2 JOL
    e70 - 332 -¨Kriss Vector Copper Star
    ea8 - 303 -¨DUMMY_SMG
    ed8 - 341 -¨Heist Bag
    ef0 - 59 -¨MEAT HAMMER-G
    ef8 - 42 -¨UZI
    f08 - 20 -¨M16A1
    f18 - 118 -¨Wrench
    f28 - 80 -¨FAMAS CAMO
    f30 - 67 -¨Tarantula.45
    f38 - 178 -¨Kris
    f40 - 173 -¨Dragunov Silver
    f48 - 156 -¨AK47 Urban
    f50 - 288 -¨NX1 Cyclone(BP)
    f58 - 254 -¨Neo Striker
    f60 - 258 -¨M4 Super 90 Blaze-P
    f68 - 216 -¨Hatchet Thorn
    f70 - 203 -¨SAR21 Assassin
    fb8 - 297 -¨Lion Dance
    fc8 - 267 -¨MK12 Desert
    fe8 - 343 -¨AK47 GOLDMOON
    
    Logged By Coder.Dash² e Fenix
    Wrong Method
    Code:
    *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address)+ 0x460) + 0x508) = 5; // SCAR Pointer to acess  Ak47 VectorsPerRound (Damage X%)
    The Wrong Method use SCAR pointer to acess the AK47

    Correct Method
    Code:
    *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address)+ 0xdf8) + 0x188) = 5; // AK47 Pointer to acess Ak47 VectorsPerRound (Damage X%)
    The real offset of AK47 and Damage X% is 0xdf8 and 0x188.
    Have the same problem with other offsets like the speed, you can control more the weapon speed using this offset 0x178

    Code:
    DWORD WeaponMGR = *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + WeaponOffset);
    *(float*)(WeaponMGR + 0x178) = 1200.0f; // Speed Hack
    Ak47 have 400.0f of speed something similar to this, if you increase the value in float you will increase your speed.

    Now with correct source you can study and make to all weapons using simple loop method

    Bonus: i don't find this posted
    Code:
    DWORD WeaponMGR = *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + WeaponOffset);
    *(float*)(WeaponMGR + 0x2D4) = 0.08f; // Rapid Fire
    The Rapid Fire is different of Speed, if you decrease the value you fire more fast

    Credits: Coder.Dash² and Fenix
    Last edited by Coder.Dash²; 01-07-2016 at 12:04 PM.

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Coder.Dash² For This Useful Post:

    Anju01 (02-20-2016),Armored- (01-08-2016),C0DEBREAKER (02-10-2016),dmztreenity (01-13-2016),Fєηix (01-08-2016),failnoobgamer (03-12-2016),Hacker Fail (01-07-2016),[MPGH]Minerva (01-08-2016),mukmin017 (02-10-2016),nikazizi97 (01-12-2016),Obliteration (01-07-2016),rxkaizer (01-07-2016)

  3. #2
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,972
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,796
    My Mood
    Busy
    Interesting tutorial


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  4. #3
    Coder.Dash²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Na Gandaia
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You can make other cheats with this function, like Fix Aim to correct no spread, have methods to increase the time of GG bypass.

  5. #4
    KKrysis²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,737
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This is for weapon hack like norecoil, speed and others @,@ still a noobie at coding xD, but learning
    Btw, coder, fix ur eng a little bit

  6. #5
    Coder.Dash²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Na Gandaia
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i don't use the cheats in this method, I use class and for() loop to edit the status of all weapons together, i already check the offsets of this address.
    you can change the Aim Size, Increase the range of weapon. it's not hard to study.

  7. #6
    KKrysis²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,737
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ez for u to say =,=

  8. #7
    Coder.Dash²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Na Gandaia
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    watch?v=RJbk3aMjyBk < Paste this in youtube.com/ (i can't post links ) this is a gameplay with my .dll
    Last edited by Coder.Dash²; 01-08-2016 at 12:56 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Coder.Dash² For This Useful Post:

    weelen11 (01-08-2016)

  10. #8
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,027
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    7,539
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash² View Post
    I'm working with this game in three days and i find some wrong source code posted, and i decide try correct it
    Code:
    Offset - ID - Name
    8 - 52 -¨AWP_G
    10 - 39 -¨Barrett
    18 - 22 -¨M4A1
    20 - 1 -¨HK 416
    28 - 112 -¨AK47 DRAGON
    30 - 99 -¨MAT49
    38 - 82 -¨ENFIELD-WL
    40 - 77 -¨Glock18 Camo
    50 - 175 -¨M4A1 Elite
    58 - 158 -¨A91
    60 - 290 -¨NX1 Destiny(BP)
    68 - 248 -¨Dive Knife
    70 - 268 -¨AWP Specter
    78 - 218 -¨ARX-160 Garena
    80 - 213 -¨SSG82 Black
    88 - 196 -¨F2000 Stinger
    90 - 328 -¨MAGPUL PDR
    c8 - 299 -¨CBJ-MS Stripe
    d8 - 277 -¨NX1 Cyclone
    f8 - 337 -¨Golden Star Trophy
    118 - 54 -¨Desert Eagle-G
    120 - 33 -¨BARRETT_M106
    128 - 16 -¨MK23
    130 - 3 -¨Knife
    138 - 114 -¨Double barrel
    140 - 109 -¨M-19
    148 - 92 -¨SIG552 Forest
    158 - 190 -¨SAR21
    160 - 169 -¨Crowbar
    168 - 152 -¨M21 Desert
    170 - 300 -¨T-5000 Woodland
    178 - 250 -¨McMillan Chame
    180 - 270 -¨AK47 Spider
    190 - 215 -¨MP412 REX Thorn
    198 - 198 -¨Taurus Judge
    1d8 - 309 -¨HK416 OMEGA
    1e8 - 279 -¨NX1 Destiny
    208 - 339 -¨Copper Star Trophy
    228 - 48 -¨Candy Cane
    230 - 35 -¨CHEYTAC
    238 - 18 -¨SWM500
    248 - 124 -¨Desert Eagle Candy
    258 - 94 -¨M21
    260 - 73 -¨M4 Desert
    268 - 184 -¨G36 Graffiti
    270 - 171 -¨TYPE 64 MY
    278 - 154 -¨AK47 Tiger
    280 - 302 -¨DUMMY_RIFLE
    298 - 230 -¨Kriss Vector
    2b0 - 340 -¨HK416 OMEGA LITE
    2e8 - 311 -¨A91 T-Stripe
    2f8 - 273 -¨Horse Gun
    338 - 50 -¨TAVOR
    340 - 45 -¨M3 Super90
    348 - 28 -¨K2
    350 - 15 -¨Kukri Knife
    358 - 126 -¨Gold Dragon Blade
    360 - 105 -¨M91
    368 - 88 -¨BARRETT Camo
    370 - 75 -¨HK 416 Forest
    378 - 186 -¨Browning HP
    380 - 181 -¨M4 Super 90 Blaze
    388 - 164 -¨MP7 Viper-G
    390 - 296 -¨Party Horn
    3a0 - 266 -¨PPSH41 Desert
    3a8 - 224 -¨MK12-MOD 0
    3b0 - 211 -¨Azrael Blade
    3c0 - 342 -¨HK416C
    3f8 - 305 -¨DUMMY_SNIPER
    408 - 275 -¨NX1 Judgement
    450 - 47 -¨AK47 DGI-C
    458 - 30 -¨AWP
    460 - 9 -¨SCAR-P
    470 - 107 -¨Jungle Knife
    478 - 90 -¨K2 Jungle
    480 - 85 -¨TYPE 64 Camo
    488 - 68 -¨MASS-NZ1100
    490 - 183 -¨MSR
    4a0 - 298 -¨M870 Rose
    4a8 - 128 -¨M1 Carbine
    4b0 - 276 -¨NX1 Deathbringer
    4b8 - 226 -¨HK 416 Snow
    4c0 - 221 -¨Auto-9 Garena
    4c8 - 204 -¨Police Baton
    508 - 307 -¨MP9 Horn
    518 - 285 -¨NX1 Vengeance(BP)
    538 - 345 -¨Taurus Curve
    560 - 41 -¨Famas
    568 - 24 -¨P90
    570 - 11 -¨AKS74U
    580 - 117 -¨Hatchet
    588 - 100 -¨CAR15
    590 - 87 -¨UZI Blood
    598 - 70 -¨AK47 Black
    5a0 - 177 -¨AWP Harimau
    5a8 - 160 -¨AK47 Black-P
    5b0 - 308 -¨M4 Tiger
    5b8 - 130 -¨MG42
    5c0 - 278 -¨NX1 Swiftblade
    5d0 - 223 -¨KAC PDW
    5d8 - 206 -¨UMP GreyWolf
    5e0 - 338 -¨Silver Star Trophy
    618 - 317 -¨ARX100
    628 - 287 -¨NX1 Deathbringer(BP)
    648 - 347 -¨CG805 Bren
    658 - 325 -¨F2000 Urban
    668 - 56 -¨TYPE 64
    670 - 43 -¨Dragunov
    678 - 26 -¨XM8_S
    680 - 21 -¨MP5
    688 - 4 -¨XM8
    698 - 102 -¨Grenader Crossbow
    6a0 - 81 -¨TYPE 89 Jungle
    6a8 - 64 -¨M4A1-NZ1
    6b0 - 179 -¨Scythe
    6b8 - 162 -¨M249
    6c0 - 310 -¨PP2000
    6c8 - 140 -¨MP7 Viper
    6d0 - 272 -¨MP9
    6d8 - 238 -¨Chakram
    6e0 - 217 -¨MP5 Garena
    6e8 - 200 -¨AWP_TR
    6f0 - 348 -¨CG805 Bren T
    728 - 319 -¨Silver Trophy
    738 - 281 -¨MG36 Glacial
    768 - 327 -¨M24 Tiger
    778 - 58 -¨MEAT HAMMER
    780 - 53 -¨UZI_G
    788 - 36 -¨GALIL
    790 - 23 -¨G36
    798 - 6 -¨MP7
    7a0 - 113 -¨SPAS-12
    7a8 - 96 -¨M60
    7b0 - 83 -¨UMP
    7b8 - 66 -¨SASR-NZ109
    7c0 - 189 -¨G36 Graffiti-P
    7c8 - 172 -¨PP-19
    7d0 - 304 -¨DUMMY_SHOTGUN
    7d8 - 142 -¨HK 416 N
    7e0 - 274 -¨NX1 Vengeance
    7f0 - 219 -¨Garena Axe
    7f8 - 202 -¨Colt Woodsman
    838 - 313 -¨P226
    848 - 283 -¨D.Eagle Crimson
    858 - 261 -¨Kriss Vector Azure
    878 - 321 -¨AWP Redstar
    890 - 55 -¨M3_G Super90
    8a0 - 17 -¨M24
    8b0 - 115 -¨Holy shotgun
    8b8 - 98 -¨Ruyi Stick
    8c0 - 93 -¨TAVOR ARCTIC
    8c8 - 76 -¨UZI Blue
    8d0 - 191 -¨SWM500 Viper
    8d8 - 174 -¨HK 416 Tuah
    8e0 - 306 -¨WA2000
    8e8 - 136 -¨F2000
    8f0 - 284 -¨LWRC Sandstorm
    8f8 - 234 -¨AS50
    900 - 229 -¨McMillan Unicorn
    908 - 212 -¨Steyr Scout
    910 - 344 -¨Auto9 X-mas
    948 - 315 -¨AKS74U Red
    958 - 293 -¨SCAR Emas
    988 - 323 -¨Black Parang
    9a0 - 49 -¨SIG552
    9a8 - 32 -¨MACHINEGUN
    9b0 - 19 -¨SSG82
    9b8 - 2 -¨Desert Eagle
    9c0 - 125 -¨M24-H
    9c8 - 108 -¨MOSSBERG Super90
    9d0 - 95 -¨Browning
    9d8 - 78 -¨MP5KPDW-D
    9e0 - 185 -¨CBJ-MS
    9e8 - 168 -¨Dragunov Black-P
    9f0 - 316 -¨Kriss Vector Urban
    9f8 - 138 -¨Holy Rifle
    a00 - 286 -¨NX1 Judgement(BP)
    a08 - 244 -¨AK47 DGI-C-P
    a10 - 231 -¨Burning Axe
    a18 - 214 -¨PP-19 Thorn
    a20 - 346 -¨ACR
    a30 - 324 -¨Silver Parang
    a68 - 295 -¨K7
    a78 - 257 -¨Katana
    a98 - 333 -¨ENFIELD Silver Star
    ab0 - 51 -¨AK47_G
    ab8 - 34 -¨BERETTA93
    ac0 - 29 -¨GLOCK18
    ad0 - 127 -¨Silver Dragon Blade
    ad8 - 110 -¨MP5KPDW-H
    ae0 - 89 -¨Dragunov Black
    ae8 - 72 -¨AWP Black
    af0 - 187 -¨Jingle Bell
    af8 - 170 -¨HK 416 MY
    b00 - 318 -¨Gold Trophy
    b08 - 148 -¨RK.95
    b18 - 246 -¨UMP Desert
    b20 - 225 -¨M4A1 Xmas
    b28 - 208 -¨Wolf Fang
    b40 - 326 -¨SPAS Woodland
    b78 - 289 -¨NX1 Swiftblade(BP)
    b88 - 259 -¨GALIL Arctic
    bc8 - 44 -¨AUG
    bd0 - 31 -¨ENFIELD
    be0 - 121 -¨AK47 Snow
    be8 - 104 -¨PPSH41
    bf0 - 91 -¨G36 Desert
    bf8 - 74 -¨Glock21 Camo
    c00 - 69 -¨NZ1 knife
    c08 - 180 -¨AS Val
    c10 - 312 -¨Cleaver
    c18 - 150 -¨M110 SASS
    c20 - 282 -¨UZI Jaguar
    c28 - 240 -¨HK 416 Leopard
    c30 - 260 -¨CBJ-MS Woodland
    c38 - 210 -¨P90 Azrael
    c40 - 205 -¨SPAS LoneWolf
    c50 - 320 -¨Bronze Trophy
    c98 - 269 -¨Sai
    cb8 - 329 -¨ZOMBIE HAND
    cd0 - 63 -¨AK103-NZ1
    cd8 - 46 -¨M4 DGI-C
    ce0 - 25 -¨SCAR
    cf0 - 123 -¨AWP Candy
    cf8 - 106 -¨TOKAREV
    d00 - 101 -¨Compound Bow
    d08 - 84 -¨AUG Zebra
    d10 - 71 -¨P90 Jungle
    d18 - 182 -¨Shamshir
    d20 - 314 -¨AS50 Hydra
    d28 - 144 -¨M4 SOPMOD
    d30 - 292 -¨M870
    d38 - 242 -¨AKS74U Ivory
    d60 - 322 -¨AWP Bluestar
    d98 - 301 -¨SIG552 Forest-P
    da8 - 271 -¨AS Val Zombie
    dc8 - 331 -¨M24 Golden Star
    de0 - 57 -¨TYPE 89
    de8 - 40 -¨Glock21
    df0 - 27 -¨MP5K PDW
    df8 - 10 -¨AK47
    e00 - 5 -¨PSG1
    e08 - 116 -¨AWP Ghost
    e10 - 103 -¨RPD9
    e18 - 86 -¨MP7 Forest
    e20 - 65 -¨UZI-NZ1
    e28 - 176 -¨MG36
    e30 - 163 -¨AWP Dragon
    e38 - 146 -¨SMF knife
    e40 - 294 -¨M4 Super 90 Snow
    e48 - 252 -¨KAC Flecktarn
    e50 - 256 -¨Code Slayer
    e58 - 222 -¨CB-M2 JOL
    e70 - 332 -¨Kriss Vector Copper Star
    ea8 - 303 -¨DUMMY_SMG
    ed8 - 341 -¨Heist Bag
    ef0 - 59 -¨MEAT HAMMER-G
    ef8 - 42 -¨UZI
    f08 - 20 -¨M16A1
    f18 - 118 -¨Wrench
    f28 - 80 -¨FAMAS CAMO
    f30 - 67 -¨Tarantula.45
    f38 - 178 -¨Kris
    f40 - 173 -¨Dragunov Silver
    f48 - 156 -¨AK47 Urban
    f50 - 288 -¨NX1 Cyclone(BP)
    f58 - 254 -¨Neo Striker
    f60 - 258 -¨M4 Super 90 Blaze-P
    f68 - 216 -¨Hatchet Thorn
    f70 - 203 -¨SAR21 Assassin
    fb8 - 297 -¨Lion Dance
    fc8 - 267 -¨MK12 Desert
    fe8 - 343 -¨AK47 GOLDMOON
    
    Logged By Coder.Dash² e Fenix
    Wrong Method
    Code:
    *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address)+ 0x460) + 0x508) = 5; // SCAR Pointer to acess  Ak47 VectorsPerRound (Damage X%)
    The Wrong Method use SCAR pointer to acess the AK47

    Correct Method
    Code:
    *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address)+ 0xdf8) + 0x188) = 5; // AK47 Pointer to acess Ak47 VectorsPerRound (Damage X%)
    The real offset of AK47 and Damage X% is 0xdf8 and 0x188.
    Have the same problem with other offsets like the speed, you can control more the weapon speed using this offset 0x178

    Code:
    DWORD WeaponMGR = *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + WeaponOffset);
    *(float*)(WeaponMGR + 0x178) = 1200.0f; // Speed Hack
    Ak47 have 400.0f of speed something similar to this, if you increase the value in float you will increase your speed.

    Now with correct source you can study and make to all weapons using simple loop method

    Bonus: i don't find this posted
    Code:
    DWORD WeaponMGR = *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + WeaponOffset);
    *(float*)(WeaponMGR + 0x2D4) = 0.08f; // Rapid Fire
    The Rapid Fire is different of Speed, if you decrease the value you fire more fast

    Credits: Coder.Dash² and Fenix
    Nice codes, welcome for this section dude

    I have a question, I use to damage the AK 47 this pointer and offsets:

    [CODE] Pointer = 0x0099727C
    Off1 = 0x0
    off2 = 0x508
    Value = 0x03 [/ CODE]

    What did you mean by "Wrong Method"? Although work just right is incorrect?
    What did can happen if I continue using it?

    [Google Translate]

    Finalmente alguém que possamos chamar de programador nesta seção, e ainda é BR.

    Eu uso para o damage da AK de Madeira este pointer e offsets:
    Code:
    Pointer = 0x0099727C
    Off1     =0x0
    off2      = 0x508
    Value  =0x03
    Oque você quer dizer em "Wrong Method" ? Apesar de funcionar certinho está incorreto ?
    Oque pode acontecer se eu continuar usando assim ?

  11. #9
    Coder.Dash²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Na Gandaia
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Probably, you use the SCAR pointer to access the AK47, if the game change it, relocate the address of AK47 your offset 0x508 will edit other weapon. in my method you will edit the real pointer of AK47, the first 224 Offsets (0x0 at 0x380) you will edit the status of AK47

    Vou exemplificar em português para ficar mais facil para mim.
    Observando a tabela Memory Viewer do C.E do pointer 0x460 você pode notar o nome da SCAR. e o ID dela. o jogo ordena as armas da mesma forma em todos os clients como isso aqui, vou exemplificar porque não sei qual arma vem depois da AK
    Code:
    SCAR
    AK47
    UZI
    É por isso que se você usar 0x508 no pointer da SCAR você acessa a AK47 mas e se caso o jogo fizesse isso
    Code:
    SCAR
    UZI
    AK47
    Dessa forma seu pointer 0x460 e 0x508 acessaria a UZI ao inves da AK47

    @yulu
    Last edited by Coder.Dash²; 01-08-2016 at 09:21 AM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coder.Dash² For This Useful Post:

    Armored- (01-08-2016),[MPGH]Minerva (01-08-2016)

  13. #10
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,027
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    7,539
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash² View Post
    Probably, you use the SCAR pointer to access the AK47, if the game change it, relocate the address of AK47 your offset 0x508 will edit other weapon. in my method you will edit the real pointer of AK47, the first 224 Offsets (0x0 at 0x380) you will edit the status of AK47

    Vou exemplificar em português para ficar mais facil para mim.
    Observando a tabela Memory Viewer do C.E do pointer 0x460 você pode notar o nome da SCAR. e o ID dela. o jogo ordena as armas da mesma forma em todos os clients como isso aqui, vou exemplificar porque não sei qual arma vem depois da AK
    Code:
    SCAR
    AK47
    UZI
    É por isso que se você usar 0x508 no pointer da SCAR você acessa a AK47 mas e se caso o jogo fizesse isso
    Code:
    SCAR
    UZI
    AK47
    Dessa forma seu pointer 0x460 e 0x508 acessaria a UZI ao inves da AK47

    @yulu
    So, every weapon in the game follows a logical sequence, you mean from the first (If Scar) can do for all other wepon automatically?

    [TRANSLATE GOOGLE]

    Humm todas as armas no jogo segue uma sequência lógica, você quer dizer que a partir da primeira(No caso Scar) consigo fazer para todas as outra automaticamente ?

    thx by attention
    Last edited by Minerva; 01-08-2016 at 10:10 AM.

  14. #11
    Coder.Dash²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Na Gandaia
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @yulu, yep but have simple form to make to all weapons using for() loop like this
    Code:
    for(int i = 0; i < 512;i+=2) // 512 is Weapon Num i+=2 because have two offsets to same weapon 0x8 and 0xc is from same AWP
    {
    if(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + (i * 4)) != 0) ) // if is different of 0 is Valid Pointer.
    {
    *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + (i * 4)) + 0x188) = 5; // Will edit the Vectors (Damage X%)
    }
    }
    this will make to all weapon, i use with other method, called "classes" is more simple.
    Last edited by Coder.Dash²; 01-08-2016 at 11:13 AM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coder.Dash² For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Minerva (01-08-2016),nikazizi97 (03-23-2016)

  16. #12
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,943
    My Mood
    Devilish
    using this code to create .dll ?

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  17. #13
    [CODERMASTER]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Back Of Bed
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Nice Tutorial

  18. #14
    mukmin017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malacca People Is Handsome
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    502
    My Mood
    Cold
    good for newbie like me .. thanks to @yulu and you @Coder.Dash2

  19. #15
    buxkaizhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,795
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash² View Post
    @yulu, yep but have simple form to make to all weapons using for() loop like this
    Code:
    for(int i = 0; i < 512;i+=2) // 512 is Weapon Num i+=2 because have two offsets to same weapon 0x8 and 0xc is from same AWP
    {
    if(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + (i * 4)) != 0) ) // if is different of 0 is Valid Pointer.
    {
    *(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(Address) + (i * 4)) + 0x188) = 5; // Will edit the Vectors (Damage X%)
    }
    }
    this will make to all weapon, i use with other method, called "classes" is more simple.
    I need you help. I have all 9 weapon pointers including Hk416. I know you can loop through each gun using for loop but ive tried and it failed. Would you help me in making classes? Or maybe i have errors in my coding.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] I do not know how use hacc and how activite that haccc !!! plz help :(
    By crossfireplayer0000 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. How use hacks there is hacks now?
    By alonkukux in forum MapleStory Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:02 PM
  3. How use Weapon Hack Help me !!
    By castleth02 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 12:34 PM
  4. how use admin??
    By simon666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:17 AM
  5. How use that Wallhack u released!?dave84311?
    By yip_manxD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 08:35 PM