Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    talhah1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Cool CODE FOR WEAPON HACK (UPDATED)


    THIS is a code im found

    but it works

    Code:
    M16A1- 4D 31 36 41 31 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 20 03 00 00 01 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(M16A1)-70
    MP5- 4D 50 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 15 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 20 03 00 00 01 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(MP5)-79
    SSG82- 53 53 47 38 32 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 13 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(SSG82)-13
    MK23- 4D 4B 32 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(MK23)-10
    Knife- 4B 6E 69 66 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(Knife)-03
    M870- 4D 38 37 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 24 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(M870)-24 01
    Frag Grenade- 46 72 61 67 20 47 72 65 6E 61 64 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(Frag Grenade)-07

    Last edited by Smoke; 02-07-2016 at 11:32 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to talhah1234 For This Useful Post:

    Sabrina_Ferraz (02-08-2016)

  3. #2
    aidilnizam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    for p2p only ??

  4. #3
    KKrysis˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,667
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol, just modify from mine

  5. #4
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,940
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    Lol, just modify from mine
    yeah its your code

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  6. #5
    talhah1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    sorry i got from youtube

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol, just modify from mine


    i got from youube

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol, just modify from mine


    i got from youube

  7. #6
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,940
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by talhah1234 View Post
    sorry i got from youtube

    - - - Updated - - -


    Lol, just modify from mine


    i got from youube

    - - - Updated - - -


    Lol, just modify from mine


    i got from youube
    where link youtube?

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  8. #7
    C0DEBREAKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    800
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    this method needs TotalItem Bypass

  9. #8
    KKrysis˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,667
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @C0DEBREAKER, already have it :3
    http://imgur.com/a/ReX50

  10. #9
    jaedee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Baguio
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Bored
    still working codes?

    MPGH History:
    Joined- December 12
    Contributor- December 12
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 400 Thanks - ✔

  11. #10
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,940
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jaedee View Post
    still working codes?
    scan code still work

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucyfer For This Useful Post:

    talhah1234 (02-24-2016)

  13. #11
    spitzII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by talhah1234 View Post
    THIS is a code im found

    but it works

    Code:
    M16A1- 4D 31 36 41 31 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 20 03 00 00 01 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(M16A1)-70
    MP5- 4D 50 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 15 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 20 03 00 00 01 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(MP5)-79
    SSG82- 53 53 47 38 32 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 13 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(SSG82)-13
    MK23- 4D 4B 32 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(MK23)-10
    Knife- 4B 6E 69 66 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(Knife)-03
    M870- 4D 38 37 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 24 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(M870)-24 01
    Frag Grenade- 46 72 61 67 20 47 72 65 6E 61 64 65 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30
    Change Value(Frag Grenade)-07


    works in all Server ?

  14. #12
    astron52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rainbow ¬_¬
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,055
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzII View Post
    works in all Server ?
    p2p only.. @jeyenchen , will u dc even though use in p2p

    My Achievements

    Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

  15. #13
    KKrysis˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,667
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by astron52 View Post
    p2p only.. @jeyenchen , will u dc even though use in p2p
    i wont dc, but i lost this bsv with all edited weapons, so i need to edit them again, if you wan, i can tell you through skype, pm me, btw, all these weapons in my inventory wont give WIE, idk why GM wont put WIE on these, i think they are using weapon hack, bcoz all the weapon i seen gm use doesnt give WIE, so GM maybe using the hacks himself xDDD
    Skype: code.jeyenchen

  16. #14
    astron52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rainbow ¬_¬
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,055
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    i wont dc, but i lost this bsv with all edited weapons, so i need to edit them again, if you wan, i can tell you through skype, pm me, btw, all these weapons in my inventory wont give WIE, idk why GM wont put WIE on these, i think they are using weapon hack, bcoz all the weapon i seen gm use doesnt give WIE, so GM maybe using the hacks himself xDDD
    Skype: code.jeyenchen
    Meaning nx1? LOL GM HACK WEAPON :P But they didnt play in p2p ..so ? *Skyping u

    My Achievements

    Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

  17. #15
    zulnaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    what should i do i cannot download injector

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] New codes for Weapon hack
    By sakailakau in forum Blackshot Coding & Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:31 AM
  2. [Outdated] Code for weapon hack!
    By xPureangel in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:16 AM
  3. [Help Request] Can Somebody please give me source code for weapon hack ...
    By mjdandan26 in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:58 PM
  4. LOOKING FOR WEAPON HACK AND AIMBOT "READ"
    By alexkillsyou in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:45 AM
  5. give me .net(code) for warrock hacks
    By srinuv in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 11:23 AM