Thread: RAPID AND W2M

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Francesilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    421
    My Mood
    Amazed

    RAPID AND W2M

    PLEASE HELP ME .. TEACH ME W2M AND RAPID WITH CHEAT ENGINE .. GIVE ME A CLUE HOW TO FIND CODE .. I KNOW HOW TO SPEED AND DMAGE .. I KNOW OTHER SOLUTION AS *(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) +0x238)+0x00)+0x16B)=0x05; BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS .. PLEASE TEACH ME .. GIVE SOME VIDEO OR IMAGE ..

    THANK FOR HELP

    EXTRA -- NO RECOIL , SCOPE WITH CHEAT ENGINE
    Last edited by Francesilk; 03-23-2016 at 02:27 AM.

  2. #2
    nikazizi97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    512
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
    *(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) +0x238)+0x00)+0x16B)=0x05;
    This is Code for C++

    Want Thanks Me when I have Release Hack for You or I did Helped You ?

    Have Thanks Button Down There.



    - MrJunior -

     

    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

    Preview :



    Video Preview :


    Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

    Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee


    Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

  3. #3
    Francesilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    421
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nikazizi97 View Post
    This is Code for C++
    I know that .. but i want know with cheat engine not use c++

  4. #4
    nikazizi97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    512
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
    I know that .. but i want know with cheat engine not use c++
    hurm ... already have tutorial before , just check it out , or wait for @yulu or Others

    Want Thanks Me when I have Release Hack for You or I did Helped You ?

    Have Thanks Button Down There.



    - MrJunior -

     

    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

    Preview :



    Video Preview :


    Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

    Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee


    Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

  5. #5
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,940
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,167
    My Mood
    Busy
    go to YouTube and type cheat engine pointer offset.


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  6. #6
    KKrysis˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,669
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Code:
    #include <Windows.h>
    
    VOID WINAPIV Hack(LPVOID)
    {
    	while (1)
    	{
    		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6))
    		{
    			*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x188) = 5;
    			*(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x178) = 1200.0f;
    			*(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x2e4) = 0.125f;
    			*(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x16B) = 101;
    			*(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x169) = 0;
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    INT WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
    {
    	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
    
    	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
    	{
    		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hack, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    	}
    	return true;
    }
    Compile this in visual studio and you will have a M4A1 Damagex5, Speed to 45, All2Melee, Scope+Silencer(Not work due to turning into melee weapon)

    - - - Updated - - -

    (VK_HOTKEY) just set it yourself to whatever you want

  7. #7
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    Code:
    #include <Windows.h>
    
    VOID WINAPIV Hack(LPVOID)
    {
    	while (1)
    	{
    		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6))
    		{
    			*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x188) = 5;
    			*(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x178) = 1200.0f;
    			*(float*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x2e4) = 0.125f;
    			*(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x16B) = 101;
    			*(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) + 0x18) + 0x169) = 0;
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    INT WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
    {
    	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
    
    	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
    	{
    		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hack, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    	}
    	return true;
    }
    Compile this in visual studio and you will have a M4A1 Damagex5, Speed to 45, All2Melee, Scope+Silencer(Not work due to turning into melee weapon)

    - - - Updated - - -

    (VK_HOTKEY) just set it yourself to whatever you want
    He Said In CE Not C++

    You Can PM Me Or Someone ?
    What UP COMING HACKs?


    Request Weapon? ( RIFLE ONLY )

  8. #8
    Francesilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    421
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
    He Said In CE Not C++

    You Can PM Me Or Someone ?
    ok2 i pm you and i hope you reply

  9. #9
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
    ok2 i pm you and i hope you reply
    Y Not
    What UP COMING HACKs?


    Request Weapon? ( RIFLE ONLY )

  10. #10
    KKrysis˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,669
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
    PLEASE HELP ME .. TEACH ME W2M AND RAPID WITH CHEAT ENGINE .. GIVE ME A CLUE HOW TO FIND CODE .. I KNOW HOW TO SPEED AND DMAGE .. I KNOW OTHER SOLUTION AS *(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x009CD258) +0x238)+0x00)+0x16B)=0x05; BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS .. PLEASE TEACH ME .. GIVE SOME VIDEO OR IMAGE ..

    THANK FOR HELP

    EXTRA -- NO RECOIL , SCOPE WITH CHEAT ENGINE
    it is hard to do with suspend method as gg updated

  11. #11
    nikazizi97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    512
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    it is hard to do with suspend method as gg updated
    is it ? you already tried?

    Want Thanks Me when I have Release Hack for You or I did Helped You ?

    Have Thanks Button Down There.



    - MrJunior -

     

    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

    Preview :



    Video Preview :


    Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

    Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee


    Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

  12. #12
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Him Ady Know How To Make It
    What UP COMING HACKs?


    Request Weapon? ( RIFLE ONLY )

  13. #13
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,837
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,453
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think that it was solved with this code above.
    No response after 2 days, assuming solved.
    /Closed.

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] clan recruiting for rapid and wallers now!
    By josiah05 in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. [Info] Switzerland recruitment for rapid and waller only.
    By jplhdd1 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 05:58 AM
  3. Clan for Rapid and wallers
    By danster19927 in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM
  4. Need Rapid And Waller (Mikita) Clan Wan CW
    By CuibHack in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 06:07 AM
  5. Need Rapid And Waller (Mikita) Clan Wan CW
    By CuibHack in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 11:27 AM