Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    BabyBabyoh2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
    Existem varias formas de se escrever uma função, vocês deveriam saber, tudo expert "coders".
    Poisé, mais como você se diz "Coder" , deveria montar uma função sua, já que o cara colocou uma do 0 que ele fez, você copiou e lançou para comparar com a dele, porem, a logica dele é do 0 , feita apenas por ele, a sua é copiada e editada! Já que você quer falar de gambiarra, por favor, poste uma source que você fez do 0 para ajudar os membros, e não, diminuir alguem que teve o trabalho e o esforço para ajudar alguem! Lança ae, uma "Gambiarra" como você mesmo diz, ou se preferir, lance uma original feita por você, porem, funcional tá ? Flw



    Google tradutor:



    Yep, more how you say "Coder", should mount a function its as the guy put a 0 he did, you copied and released to compare with it, however, the logic of it is the 0, only made for him, his is copied and edited! Since you want to talk about gambiarra, please post one source you made the 0 to help members, not diminish someone who had work and effort to help someone! Launches to and a "Gambiarra" as you put it, or if you prefer, throw an original made by you, however, functional okay? flw
    Last edited by BabyBabyoh2; 05-07-2016 at 05:24 PM.

  2. #17
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBabyoh2 View Post
    Yep, more how you say "Coder", should mount a function its as the guy put a 0 he did, you copied and released to compare with it, however, the logic of it is the 0, only made for him, his is copied and edited! Since you want to talk about gambiarra, please post one source you made the 0 to help members, not diminish someone who had work and effort to help someone! Launches to and a "Gambiarra" as you put it, or if you prefer, throw an original made by you, however, functional okay? flw
    Come on, that is just a simple "for loop"
    Very basic c++ programming,you don't have to be a genius to study the increment of the offsets and make a loop.
    There's no need to fight about who posted the code first

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Obliteration For This Useful Post:

    villainsyndicate (05-13-2016)

  4. #18
    Caezer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,235
    If you don't understand something, you shouldn't even be copy pasting. Do you guys think I'm using engine function






    Last edited by Caezer99; 05-07-2016 at 09:37 PM.


    Mess with the best, die like the rest.


  5. #19
    Kim.Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post


    why you don't make it more simple?

    Code:
    typedef enum eWeaponClass {WC_MELEE, WC_RIFLE, WC_SNIPER, WC_SECONDARY, WC_SMG, WC_SHOTGUN, WC_GRENADE };
    
    if(pengine->pWeaponInfo[uiCurrentWeapon]->byWeaponClass != WC_SNIPER)
    ....
    Last edited by Kim.Jong; 05-08-2016 at 08:10 AM.
    TaBaJaRa Organization Presents:

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim.Jong For This Useful Post:

    GMs_Fang (05-08-2016)

  7. #20
    Caezer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim.Jong View Post


    why you don't make it more simple?

    Code:
    typedef enum eWeaponClass {WC_MELEE, WC_RIFLE, WC_SNIPER, WC_SECONDARY, WC_SMG, WC_SHOTGUN, WC_GRENADE };
    
    if(pengine->pWeaponInfo[uiCurrentWeapon]->byWeaponClass != WC_SNIPER)
    ....
    Lazy to make more enums, but yes thank you.


    Mess with the best, die like the rest.


  8. #21
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,811
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,447
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sorry @Kim.Jong , my bad, I think that I opened various tab on chrome and I did a miss click targeting this thread while moderating, maybe I deleted another thread in other tab and this thread was deleted too, bcuz I should let a reason for deleting and this thread hadn't, my bad.

    Thx @Akem125zr for remember and @rushil69 This function will help you add a loop for all weapons, good luck.
    Last edited by Minerva; 07-03-2016 at 09:27 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Luffy (07-03-2016),rushil69 (07-04-2016)

  10. #22
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,769
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    Sorry @Kim.Jong , my bad, I think that I opened various tab on chrome and I did a miss click on this thread while moderating, maybe I deleted another thread in other tab and this thread was deleted too, bcuz I should let a reason for deleteing and this thread hadn't, my bad.

    Thx @Akem125zr for remember and @rushil69 This function will help you add a loop for all weapons, good luck.
    Just edit the Offset from 0x3CC to 0x344 .


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

  11. #23
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    Sorry @Kim.Jong , my bad, I think that I opened various tab on chrome and I did a miss click targeting this thread while moderating, maybe I deleted another thread in other tab and this thread was deleted too, bcuz I should let a reason for deleteing and this thread hadn't, my bad.

    Thx @Akem125zr for remember and @rushil69 This function will help you add a loop for all weapons, good luck.
    Ouh thats why I searching for this page never found .
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Need] I need todays manual patch [Need]
    By pkerkid in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:11 PM
  2. visual basic manual
    By enterariel in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 09:00 PM
  3. Manual Payments no more
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:36 PM
  4. Changing MAC and Dynamic IP Manually
    By MagikBullet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 11:33 PM
  5. Programming Manuals: which one to post?
    By Jackal in forum Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 12:15 AM