Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    kenjifurry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Canke
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Sad

    Help me to fix this code

    if (GetKeyState(VK_END) & 1)
    {
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick1 = 0x85;
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick2 = 0x75;
    Sleep(100);
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick1 = 0x84;
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick2 = 0x74;
    }

    BY kin and Kin team so what is happen to this i keep cash for mode fine this meet to bypass for not ?







  2. #2
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjifurry View Post
    if (GetKeyState(VK_END) & 1)
    {
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick1 = 0x85;
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick2 = 0x75;
    Sleep(100);
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick1 = 0x84;
    *(BYTE*)ADR_Kick2 = 0x74;
    }

    BY kin and Kin team so what is happen to this i keep cash for mode fine this meet to bypass for not ?
    Code:
    void Antikick()
    {
    {
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_1 = 0x85;
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_2 = 0x75;
     Sleep(100);
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_1 = 0x84;
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_2 = 0x74;
     Sleep(100);
    }
    Sleep(10);
    }
    Try this , Before it work fine . Just try and Anti Kick hack doesnt have to use any bypass

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ClashiBotV1 View Post
    wtf u dont even have the addy there, and you expect it to work fine?
    hoho , it just base . Maybe he don't want to share the address .. O_O Keeping Secret
    Last edited by ScorpionVenom789; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:40 AM.
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  3. #3
    kenjifurry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Canke
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Code:
    void Antikick()
    {
    {
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_1 = 0x85;
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_2 = 0x75;
     Sleep(100);
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_1 = 0x84;
     *(BYTE*)ADDRESS_2 = 0x74;
     Sleep(100);
    }
    Sleep(10);
    }
    Try this , Before it work fine . Just try and Anti Kick hack doesnt have to use any bypass

    - - - Updated - - -



    hoho , it just base . Maybe he don't want to share the address .. O_O Keeping Secret
    Thank you for help me. To fix this code i know that address is not that becuz i forget to add that sorry
    Last edited by kenjifurry; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:21 AM.







  4. #4
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjifurry View Post
    Thank you for help me. To fix this code i know that address is not that becuz i forget to add that sorry
    Don't worry
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  5. #5
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,442
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No replies after 1 week, assuming solved.
    /Closed.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Can anyone help me fix this code? I'm at lost of what to do.
    By JerckyGAMER in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Coding & Resources
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 06:03 PM
  2. [Help] Could someone help me fixing this code?
    By MinorPro in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 09:10 AM
  3. [Help] Can any one help me fix this code c#
    By Public3nemy in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM
  4. [Help Request] How I Fix this code?
    By s3c0 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:17 PM
  5. Please Help Fix this Code!
    By o0OpurezO0o in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 04:03 PM