Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,037
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Thumbs up TEAMESP (ILOVEU BRANDON)

    I LOVE YOU BRANDON @Caezer99
    Code:
    #define ADR_TEAMPOINTER 0x923218 //Must Update
    #define OFS_TEAMOFFSET 0x59
    
    DWORD TEAM = *(DWORD*)ADR_TEAMPOINTER;
    if(GetKeyState(VK_MBUTTON))
    *(BYTE*)(TEAM+OFS_TEAMOFFSET) = 1;
    else 
    {
    *(BYTE*)(TEAM+OFS_TEAMOFFSET) = 0;
    }
    }
    
    void TeamESP()
    {
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		ESP();
    	}
    	Sleep(300);
    }




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014),IWillSmackYou (12-16-2014),SPH0 (12-16-2014)

  3. #2
    Threadstarter
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,037
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Credits: Cheat Engine.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  4. #3
    Mr-EvilSakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Jhem can give me ggbypass source code

  5. #4
    almera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can u gave the dL link

  6. #5
    asianism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Amazed
    combine it with the ingame check to defeat the current detection of GG

    Code snippet:

    Code:
    BOOL IsInGame()
    {
    	DWORD Game = *(PDWORD)GAME_ADD;
    	if(!Game)
    		return 0;
    	Game = *(PDWORD)(Game + 0x???);
    	if(!Game)
    		return 0;
    
    	return 1;
    }
    
    void TeamESP()
    {
    	for(;;)
    	{
                if(IsInGame())
    		ESP();
    	}
    	Sleep(300);
    }

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asianism For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014),IWillSmackYou (12-16-2014)

  8. #6
    IWillSmackYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thanks!
    Habbo Hotel Emulator Programmer



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to IWillSmackYou For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

  10. #7
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,151
    My Mood
    Busy
    And the address with offset look like outdated


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to COD3RIN For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

  12. #8
    SPH0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside a Sheep
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    196
    Thanks
    623
    Addresses looks outdated but still useful. Thank you.
    C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SPH0 For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

  14. #9
    Caezer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by asianism View Post
    combine it with the ingame check to defeat the current detection of GG

    Code snippet:

    Code:
    BOOL IsInGame()
    {
    	DWORD Game = *(PDWORD)GAME_ADD;
    	if(!Game)
    		return 0;
    	Game = *(PDWORD)(Game + 0x???);
    	if(!Game)
    		return 0;
    
    	return 1;
    }
    
    void TeamESP()
    {
    	for(;;)
    	{
                if(IsInGame())
    		ESP();
    	}
    	Sleep(300);
    }
    you don't have any idea what you're talking about are you ?

    MPGH full of shit

    I'll give my snippet since you guys are fucking stupid.

    Code:
    bool IsInGame() {
    	DWORD ADR_INGAME = 0x??????
    
    	if (*(BYTE*)(ADR_INGAME) == 0) {
    		return false;
    	} else {
    		return true;
    	}
    	
    	return false;
    }
    All about code formatting
    Last edited by Caezer99; 12-16-2014 at 08:30 PM.


    Mess with the best, die like the rest.


  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caezer99 For This Useful Post:

    cyberakuma1 (12-17-2014),finxsas (12-20-2014),GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014),HaruShots (12-31-2014),qwerty1244 (12-27-2014),zhangliao987 (12-17-2014)

  16. #10
    asianism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
    you don't have any idea what you're talking about are you ?

    MPGH full of shit

    I'll give my snippet since you guys are fucking stupid.

    Code:
    bool IsInGame() {
    	DWORD ADR_INGAME = 0x??????
    
    	if (*(BYTE*)(ADR_INGAME) == 0) {
    		return false;
    	} else {
    		return true;
    	}
    	
    	return false;
    }
    All about code formatting
    maybe you are... there are a lot of game checking out there! sample the 0x454 offset + the BasePointer of it = InGame.
    i'm just telling them the current for loop and some loop are already in GameGuard state of detection unless they use some advanced injector like the master injector and put some bool or any other shit inside the for loop.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to asianism For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

  18. #11
    Threadstarter
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,037
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol. we can do this sh*it
    Code:
    yourfvck*ngESP()
    {
    DWORD InGame  = *(PDWORD)GAME_ADD; // if this is the game address then
    if(InGame!=0) // check if not equal to 0 then
    {
    //do something
    }
    }
    void Sh*t()
    {
    for(;;)
    {
    void yourfvck*ngESP();
    }
    }
    Last edited by Jhem; 12-16-2014 at 08:53 PM.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  19. #12
    asianism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Complete Source Code:

    Main.h
    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    
    #define TEAM_ADD 0x923218
    #define GAME_ADD 0x8C4FB8
    
    class cTeam
    {
    public:
    	char _name[89];
    	BYTE Team;
    };
    
    class cManager
    {
    public:
    	cTeam* SwitchTeam()
    	{
    		return *(cTeam**)TEAM_ADD;
    	}
    	
    	BOOL IsInGame()
    	{
    		DWORD Game = *(PDWORD)GAME_ADD;
    		if(!Game)
    			return 0;
    		Game = *(PDWORD)(Game + 0x454);
    		if(!Game)
    			return 0;
    
    		return 1;
    	}
    };
    extern cManager pManager;
    Main.cpp
    Code:
    #include "Main.h"
    
    cManager pManager;
    
    BOOL Trigger;
    void Init_Switching()
    {
    	cTeam* myTeam = pManager.SwitchTeam();
    	if(!myTeam )
    		return;
    	
    	if(Trigger)
    		myTeam ->Team= 1;
    	else
    		myTeam ->Team= 0;
    }
    
    void Init_Hack()
    {
    	while(1)
    	{
    		if(pManager.IsInGame())
    		{
    			Init_Switching();
    			if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1)
    				Trigger =! Trigger;
    		}
    		Sleep(50);
    	}
    }
    
    BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hModule,DWORD dwReason,LPVOID lpReserved)
    {
    	UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(lpReserved);
    	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
    	{
    		CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Init_Hack,0,0,0);
    	}
    	return ( TRUE );
    }

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asianism For This Useful Post:

    blackmailbyblack123 (01-03-2015),GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

  21. #13
    Caezer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by asianism View Post
    maybe you are... there are a lot of game checking out there! sample the 0x454 offset + the BasePointer of it = InGame.
    i'm just telling them the current for loop and some loop are already in GameGuard state of detection unless they use some advanced injector like the master injector and put some bool or any other shit inside the for loop.
    This has got nothing to do with Gameguard... It just tells your hack when you are ingame so you can do teamesp instead of it running in the lobby.


    Mess with the best, die like the rest.


  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caezer99 For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014),HaruShots (12-31-2014)

  23. #14
    asianism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    mpgh.net
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
    This has got nothing to do with Gameguard... It just tells your hack when you are ingame so you can do teamesp instead of it running in the lobby.
    you don't get my point

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to asianism For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

  25. #15
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,151
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by asianism View Post
    Complete Source Code:

    Main.h
    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    
    #define TEAM_ADD 0x923218
    #define GAME_ADD 0x8C4FB8
    
    class cTeam
    {
    public:
    	char _name[89];
    	BYTE Team;
    };
    
    class cManager
    {
    public:
    	cTeam* SwitchTeam()
    	{
    		return *(cTeam**)TEAM_ADD;
    	}
    	
    	BOOL IsInGame()
    	{
    		DWORD Game = *(PDWORD)GAME_ADD;
    		if(!Game)
    			return 0;
    		Game = *(PDWORD)(Game + 0x454);
    		if(!Game)
    			return 0;
    
    		return 1;
    	}
    };
    extern cManager pManager;
    Main.cpp
    Code:
    #include "Main.h"
    
    cManager pManager;
    
    BOOL Trigger;
    void Init_Switching()
    {
    	cTeam* myTeam = pManager.SwitchTeam();
    	if(!myTeam )
    		return;
    	
    	if(Trigger)
    		myTeam ->Team= 1;
    	else
    		myTeam ->Team= 0;
    }
    
    void Init_Hack()
    {
    	while(1)
    	{
    		if(pManager.IsInGame())
    		{
    			Init_Switching();
    			if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1)
    				Trigger =! Trigger;
    		}
    		Sleep(50);
    	}
    }
    
    BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hModule,DWORD dwReason,LPVOID lpReserved)
    {
    	UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(lpReserved);
    	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
    	{
    		CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Init_Hack,0,0,0);
    	}
    	return ( TRUE );
    }
    Wow You reverse your code a lot....


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to COD3RIN For This Useful Post:

    GameCube64Bit (12-29-2014)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brandon wants children.
    By .REZ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. Hi, my names Brandon
    By BlackPotato in forum General
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. [Release] Hi Brandon.dll
    By Shunnai in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:01 PM
  4. [Update] Hi Brandon.dll
    By Shunnai in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:39 PM
  5. Gunz - brandon dll ERROR.
    By Nune in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:20 PM