Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Exclamation Account register issues!

Hi, after making an account to start a GTA service I was unable to change my profile picture. I went to resend the registration email. I waited and waited and nothing was sent. I tried it again and nothing. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what but I would like to get this fixed. I can't PM even though I have 10 rp's

"RinseAndRepeat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    Last edited by RinseAndRepeat; 01-08-2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: I can't PM even though I have 10 rp's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Account was already activated 01-07-2016. What are you trying to do exactly? If it's any of the following two, please read here. Can't Post Links or Send Private Messages? Read Why Here!

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    When I click on my profile picture all I get is "RinseAndRepeat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:". I don't have permission to my own account? I can't PM even though it shows I have 10 RP as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Account was already activated 01-07-2016. What are you trying to do exactly? If it's any of the following two, please read here. Can't Post Links or Send Private Messages? Read Why Here!
    Resolved. Thread can be closed now.