Thanks

Exclamation 2 Accounts lost ( Reset Password)

Hi admins,

I forgot my passwords for my 2 accounts already, I successfully managed to reset and logged in. But the problem is I can do a thing, I can even post for HELP using those account so I created a 3rd one.

It says that my info fields are empty and I need to fill them in then when I click to update them "jblueberry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

And there's no help button even Im logged in.

Can someone help me? I already tried to E-mail dave84311, but there's no response thanks

My 2 other account's user names are @jblued and @jblueberry

Thanks guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Jblued has been verified since June 2015. It still lacks the required posts to be able to post links or send PMs. What is the issue with that one?

jblueberry is unverified, and as such has minimal access to the forums.

However both of these have email hosts which work well with the site, so recovering password should not be an issue at all.

What is the exact problem you're having. Please be as descriptive as possible, and if you can, provide screenshots to any errors and what lead to them.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Hi Liz,

I just quoted above what exactly tells me...

It says that my info fields are empty and I need to fill them in then when I click to update them

"jblueberry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

--- Jblued has been verified since June 2015. It still lacks the required posts to be able to post links or send PMs. What is the issue with that one? --- How can I post if it doesnt allow me to post?

In short how can I update the fields? if I try to update them it will tell me that I dont have the privilege to access my profile even Im logged in.
    This is the issue on both accounts

Thanks again
    Last edited by jblueberrygood; 02-23-2016 at 12:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    See without knowing what 'fields' you're trying to fill I cannot determine where the problem is. If you're trying to post a url in any of those, that might cause an issue. @jblueberry also being unverified might by why it is also having issues. I would verify the email first, then proceed from there. I sent activation codes for that account yesterday when I replied to your post.

For @jblued What are you trying to post? As stated above, if it contains any URLs you will not be able to make that post/thread until you have at least 15 posts. If you absolutely must post any URLs, add spaces to the link. Only a couple will do. EG: "www. *space here* URLfakelink *Space here* .com" .

Once more if you can take screenshots of the page you're getting the error for and the 'fields' you're trying to fill in, that would help assess the issue much faster.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    ---For "Jblued" account it was fixed now thanks

---For "Jblueberry" there is only 2 loop messages

"You Have empty profile Fields that are required to filled in. Please Visit your Profile page. (Click here) To update these Fields."

and when I click to update or verify E-mail it just brings me to this

"jblueberry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

That's just it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'll link the site owner, because I don't know what those fields are or what they entail.

Thanks
    K thanks for your Effort Liz. Anyway I have this account to keep track of News in MPGH