Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Notifications broken

Currently i have 2 notifications that will never go away as it is a reputation comment but the thread got archived and disappeared.... now its stuck there forever even thou i click on it.

Also, notifications keep coming into my email when it is not suppose to be as not even 1 of my threads or the ones i looked i subscribed to email notification.

Kindly look into these 2 problems.
    Will be at your disposal

Thank you,
    Palesantos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    First one, doesn't matter if the thread is gone. Just click the notification, and scroll down to the reputation area. Should go away after that. As far as the second one, you have to unsubscribe from the thread itself. If you were subscribed prior to changing the setting it does not retroactively remove it.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Dont confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tried, it wont go away as the thead has been deleted and so are reputation comments. I scrolled down several times already.
    Moreover, i never subscribed to email notification once in my life. So i do not know why this had happened that i received email once a week or so. Where its like a glitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Checked your settings, you were set to receive daily emails. Took that off and deleted your subscriptions. As far as the reputation one, I honestly don't know. I'll test something, and see if it resets it. Remember to click the actual notification, not just the drop down menu. Should load the usercp and then you should scroll down,

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Dont confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Palesantos (08-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    U gave me a reputation and it works! Liz, your a hero! Thx by the way....

Also, posting quick reply meaning im automatically subscribed to daily email notification?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You were set to that, yes. Not anymore. Now you will only see the updates on your settings page. Glad to hear everything is working now.