Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Question problem with the number of my posts

Hi,
    I recently started having this problem with the number of my posts, it resets. Just minutes ago it has been reset again, the moment a thread I commented on was deleted (probably a virus).
    What can I do to not getting my posts reset?
    The number of posts currently is 0, but I'm pretty sure I posted about 30 or something.
    Talked to Color and he said that this is the first time he have seen this happen.

Thanks,
    aragornt.

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    His posts aren't getting deleted nor are most of the threads he's posted in.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah, I can see them. That is strange. Perhaps a cache issue? I will link Dave to the thread though. Sounds like a site problem.

Edit: Dave says that he can find no reason for your posts not to update, as nothing in the code has changed. I'd say give it a few hours and see if it comes back.
    Last edited by Liz; 01-21-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Yeah, I can see them. That is strange. Perhaps a cache issue? I will link Dave to the thread though. Sounds like a site problem.

Edit: Dave says that he can find no reason for your posts not to update, as nothing in the code has changed. I'd say give it a few hours and see if it comes back.
    Actually... it's been like that for about 4 days, and the issue is not that the posts don't update- the issue is that it resets itself every time I post on a thread that is deleted after I post on it a comment (virus, fish, scams, advertisements, etc). It was alright since I registered until 4 days ago, something is changed:/ did anyone else have any complaints for that issue?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Honestly, no. Not exactly like this in any case. We've had users whose post count has decreased radically, but it usually went away by itself. Unless all your posts are on deleted threads (not the case on most I saw) there should be no reason for that to happen. Told him what you said, but like I mentioned earlier, he couldn't find anything wrong.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah that makes no sense. There is a cron'ed post counter once a day, I'd wait for that.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Yeah that makes no sense. There is a cron'ed post counter once a day, I'd wait for that.
    OK, thank you. And by the way- it was reset since yesterday, yesterday I had 2, now I only have 1. Did not post on anything since that one comment above (on this thread), Meaning it doesn't reset only when the thread I comment on is deleted, it resets it self no matter what.
    I'm so confused...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I... think I'm healed I'll update here if it resets again in the upcoming days...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Okidoke, I'll leave the thread open for a few days.