Thanks

about removed(deleted) this account this account no break any rules it is clean

This account no violations records no break any rules this account is totally clean I need help to remove due to I deleted my gmail account. My English is not good you could check my account records and tell me could remove or not thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

vBulletin Message
    aofz0008, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Last edited by aofz0008; 04-06-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by aofz0008 View Post
    This account no violations records no break any rules this account is totally clean I need help to remove due to I deleted my gmail account. My English is not good you could check my account records and tell me could remove or not thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

vBulletin Message
    aofz0008, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    What is your first language? If Mandarin, type your request here with proper grammar in Mandarin and I will use Google translate to read and respond to it.

Google Translation (谷歌翻译):

什么是您的第一语言?如果普通话,在这里输入你的需求与正确的语法的普通话和我将使用谷歌翻译来阅读和回应 。

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    謝謝您的幫忙 我的賬戶沒有任何違規紀錄 只是我把我的gmail帳戶刪除了 現在看到某一些文章或是訪客留言就沒辦法使用這個帳戶去做回應

My main(first) language is Traditional Chinese
    Last edited by aofz0008; 04-07-2015 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What errors are you getting, exactly? If you're trying to post URL links, you need at least 15 posts to do so. To send a private message to another member, you need at least 10 posts.

If you need to change the email on your account, and that is what you're requesting, please provide a new email and I will replace it for you. It cannot be an email currently being used by a MPGH account.

If I still misunderstood your problem, I do apologize, and hopefully further explanation on your part can help me fix your problem.

Google Translation (谷歌翻譯):

你得到什麼錯誤,到底是什麼?如果你想上傳的URL鏈接,你至少需要15個職位這樣做。發送悄悄話給其他成 員,你至少需要10個職位。

如果您需要更改電子郵件您的帳戶,那就是你請求,請提供一個新的電子郵件,我會更換為您服務。它不能是當前 正在使用的一個MPGH帳戶的電子郵件。

如果我還是誤解了你的問題,我不道歉,你的一部分有望進一步解釋可以幫助我解決您的問題。

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    Yes I need your help to change my email my new email account is -- EMAILS EDITED OUT --( already deleted account) If changed my email please tell me and problem solved thanks for your helping very appreciate. edit I can't post link
    Unfortunately I can not immediately reply so this only email's problem best regards hope you have a nice day .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Email changed. Hopefully this fixes your problem.

Google Translation:
    電子郵件改變。希望這個解決您的問題。