Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 184
  1. #91
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloasis View Post
    How exactly did you use it?
    Did you use any other tools?
    Nope only this tool i only used it for red boxes , so its pretty wierd but if your smart DONT use it.

  2. #92
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kenruan View Post
    detected? any?
    Yeah it detected

  3. #93
    Poloasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sorry to say you're the only one been VAC'ed on this. That's very odd!

  4. #94
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloasis View Post
    Sorry to say you're the only one been VAC'ed on this. That's very odd!
    well, thats very stupid.
    But i warn you guys USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    But there is really no way to play Cod anymore?

  5. #95
    bugsykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifepuzzeler View Post
    well, thats very stupid.
    But i warn you guys USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    But there is really no way to play Cod anymore?
    Hahahahahahhahaha you dumb ass! You though you could use these free cheats and get away with it. Just yesterday he was telling everyone its safe and now he is banned and crying because he can't play. Maybe ask your Mommy to buy you a new game and promise her that this time you will get some skill and not cheat. Bahahhahahahahahah enjoy ban fagit!
    Last edited by bugsykid; 11-25-2014 at 11:26 AM.

  6. #96
    Dead_Bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    been using this at least 4 hours a day. never used any other tool..still not banned..used for 2 hours so far today..

  7. #97
    justanotherjoe1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Who all can see the red boxes? Because when I get killed, the killcam shows me highlighted. Is it just an overlay on my end, or does it also effect my team, enemies?
    Nice job with this though.

  8. #98
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsykid View Post
    Hahahahahahhahaha you dumb ass! You though you could use these free cheats and get away with it. Just yesterday he was telling everyone its safe and now he is banned and crying because he can't play. Maybe ask your Mommy to buy you a new game and promise her that this time you will get some skill and not cheat. Bahahhahahahahahah enjoy ban fagit!
    I`m not crying just warning you guys , i dont know why you sre such a faggot ?
    You`re hating modders why are you on a this forum?

  9. #99
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by justanotherjoe1 View Post
    Who all can see the red boxes? Because when I get killed, the killcam shows me highlighted. Is it just an overlay on my end, or does it also effect my team, enemies?
    Nice job with this though.
    Nobody your can only see them. It will not show on the killcames.

  10. #100
    Poloasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Easy on the name calling guys, lets play nice! Stay on topic..Questions and issues on this tool.

  11. #101
    bugsykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I come here so I can see whats being released and laugh at you idiots when you get banned. No skill retards like you ruined cod on pc... So fuck you faggot!

  12. #102
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsykid View Post
    I come here so I can see whats being released and laugh at you idiots when you get banned. No skill retards like you ruined cod on pc... So fuck you faggot!
    So i ruin whole cod on pc?
    Only using red boxes?
    i`ve seen people using aimbot/autoshooting that shit ,that how you ruin a game.

  13. #103
    bugsykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifepuzzeler View Post
    So i ruin whole cod on pc?
    Only using red boxes?
    i`ve seen people using aimbot/autoshooting that shit ,that how you ruin a game.
    Yes, you and the rest of the no skill losers that use any kind of cheat is the reason no wants to play CoD on PC. You think its fair that you know where I am at all times, but I can't see you? No. You deserve ban faggot. Hopefully you learn to use your eyes and not red boxes in future.

  14. #104
    Lifepuzzeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In L.A
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Dumb

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsykid View Post
    Yes, you and the rest of the no skill losers that use any kind of cheat is the reason no wants to play CoD on PC. You think its fair that you know where I am at all times, but I can't see you? No. You deserve ban faggot. Hopefully you learn to use your eyes and not red boxes in future.
    Just Stfu now we are 2 kid discuss about nothing.
    Just go away 3 your old
    Last edited by Lifepuzzeler; 11-25-2014 at 01:13 PM.

  15. #105
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,075
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsykid View Post
    Yes, you and the rest of the no skill losers that use any kind of cheat is the reason no wants to play CoD on PC. You think its fair that you know where I am at all times, but I can't see you? No. You deserve ban faggot. Hopefully you learn to use your eyes and not red boxes in future.
    Cheats exists as much as on PC than consoles. Aimbot, red boxes, modded lobbies, Anti-Ban, Demonware bypass and many more exist for console. People plays on consoles because there is less "hackers" ahem excuse me, cheaters (correct term) on console? think twice.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] [AW Multiplayer 1.4.112] [Important Hotfix] Visual Tool v1.1.1
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 06:34 PM
  2. [Outdated] [AW Multiplayer 1.4.112] Visual Tool v1.1
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:50 PM
  3. [Outdated] [AW Multiplayer 1.3.112] Visual Tool v1
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:54 PM
  4. [Ghosts 3.3.3]Visual Tool v1.3
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 11:31 AM
  5. [Ghosts 3.2.625475]Visual Tool v1.2
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 07:04 AM