View Poll Results: Call of Duty: Ghosts Vs. Battlefield 4

Voters
174. This poll is closed
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

    71 40.80%
  • Battlefield 4

    103 59.20%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 110
  1. #61
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    I LOL at the people that say "CoD is the same every year"

    Call of Duty: 1


    Call of Duty: Ghosts


    Same every year? Really? :P

    Yeah... It's funny, I think that's how everyone is talking 'bout CoD/BF

    What is/have changed in BF? Tanks/Airplanes/Maps/Weapons, they looks same? Don't ya' think?

  2. #62
    Coldfrye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space Needle
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    I LOL at the people that say "CoD is the same every year"

    Call of Duty: 1


    Call of Duty: Ghosts


    Same every year? Really? :P

    You are comparing a game from 2003 to a game from 2013. They are a decade apart, your argument is invalid.


  3. #63
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    You are comparing a game from 2003 to a game from 2013. They are a decade apart, your argument is invalid.
    I don't like arguing about useless threads like this :P

    Plus, people say "EVERY YEAR" therefore it doesn't matter if it's 1000 years apart it's still every year, see what I mean? .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  4. #64
    Coldfrye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space Needle
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    I don't like arguing about useless threads like this :P

    Plus, people say "EVERY YEAR" therefore it doesn't matter if it's 1000 years apart it's still every year, see what I mean? .
    Yeah I understand but, neither games change very much when it comes to multiplayer. Yeah Dice threw in the Chinese and Activision tossed in the dog. Overall they are still the same from last release. Ghosts is still run & gun shooter, while BF4 is the team based shooter.


  5. #65
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    Yeah I understand but, neither games change very much when it comes to multiplayer. Yeah Dice threw in the Chinese and Activision tossed in the dog. Overall they are still the same from last release. Ghosts is still run & gun shooter, while BF4 is the team based shooter.
    Exactly my point,

    but the thing is people think it's possible to change a whole game when it comes to multiplayer.

    I'm not sure what people want other than new maps, new mechanics, new engine, new guns, and killstreaks.

    What other "new" things do people want? .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  6. #66
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    Yeah I understand but, neither games change very much when it comes to multiplayer. Yeah Dice threw in the Chinese and Activision tossed in the dog. Overall they are still the same from last release. Ghosts is still run & gun shooter, while BF4 is the team based shooter.
    Call of Duty is also Team Based, just CoD gamers are just too "Assholes" to make it as Team Game. So if BF pros played BF same as COD players do right now, then BF could've end up as same AS COD.

  7. #67
    Coldfrye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space Needle
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Call of Duty is also Team Based, just CoD gamers are just too "Assholes" to make it as Team Game. So if BF pros played BF same as COD players do right now, then BF could've end up as same AS COD.
    Well it already is sometimes, say when you play by your self, as in no friends w/ you? Yeah COD can be team based but it is quite difficult at times.


  8. #68
    Coldfrye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space Needle
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Exactly my point,

    but the thing is people think it's possible to change a whole game when it comes to multiplayer.

    I'm not sure what people want other than new maps, new mechanics, new engine, new guns, and killstreaks.

    What other "new" things do people want? .
    I never really thought of it this way so I can't really think of anything that I would personally want in the game. COD is COD and we should leave it like that and BF is BF. One is run and gun and the other is large scale warfare. I like both because say I get bored of BF, I got to BO2 to just run and gun and its fun for a while and when I get bored of that I switch back to bf3.


  9. #69
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Call of Duty is also Team Based, just CoD gamers are just too "Assholes" to make it as Team Game. So if BF pros played BF same as COD players do right now, then BF could've end up as same AS COD.
    Nah man, you don't absolutely need a team to play CoD, as there are different game-modes that are designed for playing by yourself (i.e Free for All)

    Also, there are many times I have gone in-game and absolutely destroyed the other 9-man party team. It's possible, even if the team is good. The only reason people can't do good against clans and parties is because they usually spawn trap and they don't know how to escape the spawn trap.

    In Battlefield, if you face a team as big as 9 or 10, you're screwed. The people will be helping each other and running classes for each other and making it very hard for the enemy team to control the objective.

    Call of Duty: Run & Gun, connection and position based.
    Battlefield: Teams & take things slow. (More skill based, you need to be smart).

    Thus the reason you CANNOT compare the two.

    That's like comparing a phone to a tablet. Same idea, but two completely different things.
    Last edited by Diamond; 10-24-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    Coldfrye (10-24-2013)

  11. #70
    Coldfrye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space Needle
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Nah man, you don't absolutely need a team to play CoD, as there are different game-modes that are designed for playing by yourself (i.e Free for All)

    Also, there are many times I have gone in-game and absolutely destroyed the other 9-man party team. It's possible, even if the team is good. The only reason people can't do good against clans and parties is because they usually spawn trap and they don't know how to escape the spawn trap.

    In Battlefield, if you face a team as big as 9 or 10, you're screwed. The people will be helping each other and running classes for each other and making it very hard for the enemy team to control the objective.

    Call of Duty: Run & Gun, connection and position based.
    Battlefield: Teams & take things slow. (More skill based, you need to be smart).

    Thus the reason you CANNOT compare the two.

    That's like comparing a phone to a tablet. Same idea, but two completely different things.
    I completely agree and this a very good explanation. In short terms you can't compare them because they are two different sub-genre of games.
    Last edited by Coldfrye; 10-24-2013 at 01:30 PM.


  12. #71
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    I completely agree and this a very good explanation. In short terms you can't compare them because they are two different genre of games.
    Well no, they're both first-person shooters but you probably mean like different sub-genres :P

    And yea I agree. .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  13. #72
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Nah man, you don't absolutely need a team to play CoD, as there are different game-modes that are designed for playing by yourself (i.e Free for All)

    Also, there are many times I have gone in-game and absolutely destroyed the other 9-man party team. It's possible, even if the team is good. The only reason people can't do good against clans and parties is because they usually spawn trap and they don't know how to escape the spawn trap.

    In Battlefield, if you face a team as big as 9 or 10, you're screwed. The people will be helping each other and running classes for each other and making it very hard for the enemy team to control the objective.

    Call of Duty: Run & Gun, connection and position based.
    Battlefield: Teams & take things slow. (More skill based, you need to be smart).

    Thus the reason you CANNOT compare the two.

    That's like comparing a phone to a tablet. Same idea, but two completely different things.
    Yes, I know that, but CoD is kinda stupid, you spawn every where, where is free land.

  14. #73
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,220
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,520
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Yes, I know that, but CoD is kinda stupid, you spawn every where, where is free land.
    So you think they should spawn you in one spot and people can keep shooting at that spot and insta-killing you? It doesn't make sense .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  15. #74
    Coldfrye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space Needle
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Well no, they're both first-person shooters but you probably mean like different sub-genres :P

    And yea I agree. .
    Yeah Haha I meant that my bad


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Coldfrye For This Useful Post:

    Diamond (10-24-2013)

  17. #75
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    So you think they should spawn you in one spot and people can keep shooting at that spot and insta-killing you? It doesn't make sense .
    Yes, that's what I kinda mean... What I did mean was that they should make bigger maps, instead of small maps, how about medium, cause there you have room to spam, and room to move around. Let's take Call of Duty MW3 of london, look how small it is.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty : Ghosts - Information Collection Thread.
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 09:06 PM
  2. CALL OF DUTY GHOST
    By Crumbs in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 04:51 PM
  3. [Release] *NEW* Call Of Duty: Ghosts OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    By LegalGaming in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:46 AM
  4. Call of Duty: Ghosts
    By Predator in forum General
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 08:23 PM
  5. Selling Call of Duty Mw3 and Battlefield 3 keys!
    By feketepako90 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:58 AM