Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79
  1. #1
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Lightbulb Official Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements

    Minimum Requirements Recommended Requirements
    OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
    CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better CPU: Intel Core i5 – 680 @ 3.6GHz
    Memory: 4 GB RAM Memory: 8 GB RAM
    HDD: 40 GB HDD: 40 GB HD space
    GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 @ 4GB
    Sound: DirectX compatible sound card Sound:DirectX compatible sound card
    DirectX: DirectX® 11 DirectX:DirectX 11


    Are you able to run the game? If yes, what video card will you be running? .
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-19-2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: //Updated
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  2. #2
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Cool. I'll be able to run the game (bah that's obvious) and I'll be able to play it (still obvious) and I'll be able to play without lag (keeps being obvious).
    blah blah blah

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xVIRUZx For This Useful Post:

    Moshos1 (12-19-2013)

  4. #3
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post
    Cool. I'll be able to run the game (bah that's obvious) and I'll be able to play it (still obvious) and I'll be able to play without lag (keeps being obvious).
    That's good to hear, what kind of graphics will you be playing on?
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  5. #4
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm✔ View Post
    That's good to hear, what kind of graphics will you be playing on?
    Hold on, where did you get these system requirements from? Because nVidia's website doesn't show the same.
    blah blah blah

  6. #5
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post
    Hold on, where did you get these system requirements from? Because nVidia's website doesn't show the same.
    The official Call of Duty website.

    I haven't looked but I can guarantee nVidia changed the video card requirements to one of their products .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  7. #6
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There's no word wether these are minimum or recomended
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  8. #7
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    There's no word wether these are minimum or recomended
    .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  9. #8
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm✔ View Post
    .
    Okay, my bad.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  10. #9
    Element™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil / Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,208
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    978
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    First nVidia said that you would need a GTA 780 to play on Max Settings, then IW posted the real Requirements.
    Config :
    - PNY GTX 970 4GB
    - Intel i5 3540
    - Corsair Carbide 200 Series
    - PNY SSD 120GB
    - HDD 1TB Samsung

    Peripherals :
    - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
    - Razer Deathadder 2013
    - Razer Tiamat 7.1
    - Razer Goliathus Control Big


  11. #10
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Element™ View Post
    First nVidia said that you would need a GTA 780 to play on Max Settings, then IW posted the real Requirements.
    Yes because they want you to buy their product .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (10-25-2013)

  13. #11
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,719
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm still wondering for what are they going to use 6 GB of RAM..

  14. #12
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    I'm still wondering for what are they going to use 6 GB of RAM..
    That's why I say this game is going to be more intense than Battlefield: 4!
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (10-25-2013)

  16. #13
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm✔ View Post
    That's why I say this game is going to be more intense than Battlefield: 4!
    For sure
    blah blah blah

  17. #14
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I will be able to run this with no trouble.

    There is a link to my computerbuild in my sig.
    But I can mention some things.

    3930k
    32Gb RAM 1600MHz
    7970 3Gb
    Force GT SSD 120Gb
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  18. #15
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    I will be able to run this with no trouble.

    There is a link to my computerbuild in my sig.
    But I can mention some things.

    3930k
    32Gb RAM 1600MHz
    7970 3Gb
    Force GT SSD 120Gb
    That's a good rig, definitely be able to run almost if not all next-gen games .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Ghosts system requirements
    By bowlcut in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  2. [Release] *NEW* Call Of Duty: Ghosts OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    By LegalGaming in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:46 AM
  3. Call of Duty: Ghosts - Official Release Date
    By Larity2056 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 04:54 AM
  4. Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    By TheMaskedOne in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:21 AM
  5. Official Call of Duty : Black Ops REVIEW!
    By B4M in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:46 AM

Tags for this Thread