Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Nathan1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Texture edit to see opponents more clearly?

    Yo guys,
    I wanna know if its possible to edit the textures of the opponent team in call of duty ghosts, because I got big problems to see the enemys clearly wich makes it hard for me to play. For Instance, the opponent team is red and the friendly team is blue or something, I dont wanna look through walls or something, just to make it a lot more easier. Im pretty sure this isnt legal but I would love to know if something like this is possible or already exist for other call of dutys.

    thx and greetz

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan1337 View Post
    For Instance, the opponent team is red and the friendly team is blue or something, I dont wanna look through walls or something, just to make it a lot more easier.
    That would be illegal

    Why?
    -Gives you a huge advantage over others
    -Means modifying the game files, which your not allowed to do (Terms of agreement or w/e)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    blucrayon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Such a thing exists, albeit only for MW3 prior. It's call Chromatix I believe.

    As for Ghosts, I hope one is being made (or even if it's possible) because in most of the maps it's just painfully hard to spot people.

  4. #4
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blucrayon View Post
    Such a thing exists, albeit only for MW3 prior. It's call Chromatix I believe.

    As for Ghosts, I hope one is being made (or even if it's possible) because in most of the maps it's just painfully hard to spot people.

    I guess it could be done by changing the DirectX resource/stream of the player models. (I guess this would be hardcore )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. #5
    Nathan1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok thanks, but is there any legal way to make it easier for me to see the opponents more clearly?

  6. #6
    mines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Glasses?

    All jokes aside, have you tried turning up the image quality settings to?
    I did. it helped a little but not greatly

  7. #7
    powertome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Chromatix worked because it took a simple recoloring of textures, which as far as I know VAC cannot detect because it does not detect edits in texture files.
    All of Valve's games allow custom textures for guns and players, so they probably didnt notice anything.
    As for Ghosts, there are multiple combinations of skins, uniforms, etc.
    I dont think anyone would want to take their time recoloring every individual piece of clothing.
    Not to mention you cant just color someone red or green anymore like MW3 with its preset models for each team.
    Anyone can dress up as anyone, which I find somewhat stupid.
    You'd just see people running around in rainbow.

  8. #8
    Crux.SiA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by powertome View Post
    Chromatix worked because it took a simple recoloring of textures, which as far as I know VAC cannot detect because it does not detect edits in texture files.
    All of Valve's games allow custom textures for guns and players, so they probably didnt notice anything.
    As for Ghosts, there are multiple combinations of skins, uniforms, etc.
    I dont think anyone would want to take their time recoloring every individual piece of clothing.
    Not to mention you cant just color someone red or green anymore like MW3 with its preset models for each team.
    Anyone can dress up as anyone, which I find somewhat stupid.
    You'd just see people running around in rainbow.
    The last line made me laugh

  9. #9
    GoldenEagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CANBERRA BC
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-d...ml#post9004976

    Full bright etc will make things alot easier for you. Use this tool!
    As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather... We often give our enemies the means to destroy us.

    If I helped at all, be a pal and hit thanks And a little rep goes along way!

  10. #10
    einar300's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-d...ml#post9004976

    Full bright etc will make things alot easier for you. Use this tool!

    Don't really wanna get banned, sorry

  11. #11
    chocchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well why are you asking for a texture hack then? That would also get you banned. Hell, most of the stuff here would get you banned!

  12. #12
    Prime75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    That would be illegal

    Why?
    -Gives you a huge advantage over others
    -Means modifying the game files, which your not allowed to do (Terms of agreement or w/e)
    So what? Why are you on mpgh telling people it's bad to cheat?

  13. #13
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime75 View Post
    So what? Why are you on mpgh telling people it's bad to cheat?
    Read the question asked please...
    I just informed the user about that it's illegal and he/she said it's probably not...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan1337 View Post
    ok thanks, but is there any legal way to make it easier for me to see the opponents more clearly?

    And PLEASE point out where I've recently told someone it's bad to cheat.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    GoldenEagle (11-14-2013)

  15. #14
    MLG_ProTryhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by chocchief View Post
    Well why are you asking for a texture hack then? That would also get you banned. Hell, most of the stuff here would get you banned!
    so stupid...textures dont get u banned. and textures are illegal but wont get u banned tho

  16. #15
    gravzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If found texture hacking... you would be banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {HELP}With Texture editing
    By dahmanson in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:46 PM
  2. Combat Arms Texture Editing
    By why06 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:20 PM
  3. [VID]TEXTURE EDITING TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!
    By JustTheWind in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 07:49 AM
  4. can sum1 give me the texture editer??
    By badabing in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:48 PM
  5. Clarifying CA texture editing(tutorial)
    By Remorse in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:10 PM

Tags for this Thread