Thread: !Squad points!

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Coper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BlackOps3.exe
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    3,349
    My Mood
    In Love

    Exclamation !Squad points!

    Well yes i just only want to ask if using squad points hacks is risky !!??

    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE


  2. #2
    Singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    254
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you need to ask that, you shouldn't use it.. With every hack, even FoV/FPS unlockers, there's always a risk, so use them at your own discretion.

  3. #3
    Coper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BlackOps3.exe
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    3,349
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Singed View Post
    If you need to ask that, you shouldn't use it.. With every hack, even FoV/FPS unlockers, there's always a risk, so use them at your own discretion.
    basically i made a hack for the game but im not sure if its risky or not
    Anyways thanks for your advice!!!

    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE


  4. #4
    limzijie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
    basically i made a hack for the game but im not sure if its risky or not
    Anyways thanks for your advice!!!
    try it and u will know it u wont get ban at least if u abuse it
    proud to be a member of [MPGH]


    We Don't Die! They Die!

  5. #5
    FE3KA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    It seems to be safe to use (no guarantees) but if you use it i wouldn't change it into excessive amounts.

  6. #6
    Coper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BlackOps3.exe
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    3,349
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by FE3KA View Post
    It seems to be safe to use (no guarantees) but if you use it i wouldn't change it into excessive amounts.
    How About 10??? every time ...

    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE


  7. #7
    GTEUK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    All hacks have risk no matter how simple they are. We have no idea what the developers class as bad or not,
    In MW3 there was reports of stats resets being carried out for this type of hacking, the risks of usage should be the same with any release

    If you do not want to risk a ban then dont use the hacks.

  8. #8
    sflord90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    imo, not realy
    there are squad points hacks around, i used one of them, it added 10 points every time you pressed the button, i hit it like 40x after eachother and unlocked everything i wanted and played a game to save it
    this was a week ago
    fuck this 90 day password expires shit

  9. #9
    FE3KA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GTEUK1 View Post
    All hacks have risk no matter how simple they are. We have no idea what the developers class as bad or not,
    In MW3 there was reports of stats resets being carried out for this type of hacking, the risks of usage should be the same with any release

    If you do not want to risk a ban then dont use the hacks.
    no but it's really suspicious if you have like 100.000 squad points.

  10. #10
    Coper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BlackOps3.exe
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    3,349
    My Mood
    In Love
    Thank you guys

    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE


  11. #11
    Nem3sis94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    i have used multiple squad points hacked provided here to unlock stuff, still not banned. maybe i am just lucky and LAC sucks ass

Similar Threads

  1. [Source]CoD: Ghosts Squad point hack Project
    By distiny in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Coding & Resources
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:17 AM
  2. Ghosts Prestige | XP | Squad Points Hack! | [UPDATED 3.2.625475] | By ShockwaveHF
    By ShockwaveHF in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 05:18 PM
  3. Simple Squad Point Hack
    By Drazzix in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 07:20 PM
  4. CoD Ghosts XP, squad points, camo, recticle CE
    By lumin in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 06:23 PM
  5. i need a power point
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:09 PM