Thread: No ANTI- CHEAT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    MLG_ProTryhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    No, you can still get banned. Any hack/3rd part tool can get you banned.
    If i use this in private match with bots will i stil get banned?

  2. #17
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG_ProTryhard View Post
    If i use this in private match with bots will i stil get banned?
    An extremely rare possibility.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  3. #18
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,543
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG_ProTryhard View Post
    If i use this in private match with bots will i stil get banned?
    During the time I've been around I've always been told/informed that Private Matches is safe to hack in.

    Why would I trust others saying so?
    -Because it doesn't make sense to monitor/log a private match for cheats.
    -Because I've also been told that "VAC" is server-sided/sends data to a server (I know there's no "VAC" here)

    So, I do believe it would be safe to hack in Private Match
    -But do it at your OWN risk

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    Diamond (11-16-2013)

  5. #19
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    During the time I've been around I've always been told/informed that Private Matches is safe to hack in.

    Why would I trust others saying so?
    -Because it doesn't make sense to monitor/log a private match for cheats.
    -Because I've also been told that "VAC" is server-sided/sends data to a server (I know there's no "VAC" here)

    So, I do believe it would be safe to hack in Private Match
    -But do it at your OWN risk
    Not with BO2.. And you host your Private Matches :P
    blah blah blah

  6. #20
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,543
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


    Not with BO2.. And you host your Private Matches :P
    Anyways, a quick look at it and it seems the anti-cheat is server sided.

    (DemonWare is their hosting server provider or what ever)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #21
    KlaKsyBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    InMyRoom
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    6,142
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Anyways, a quick look at it and it seems the anti-cheat is server sided.

    (DemonWare is their hosting server provider or what ever)
    As distiny said.
    Please donate! <3

  8. #22
    xVIRUZx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Anyways, a quick look at it and it seems the anti-cheat is server sided.

    (DemonWare is their hosting server provider or what ever)
    DWServer is the master server of some CoDs, including Ghosts, so when you're connecting to online services, you're connecting to their master. About server-sided, when you get into a lobby, someone who has a good internet will most likely be the host, and the host can change many commands..
    blah blah blah

  9. #23
    mines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


    Not with BO2.. And you host your Private Matches :P
    Touché

  10. #24
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Maroon don't be a darn child and grow up, is this the message you want to send people ? You represent MPGH yet you don't act like one currently.

    DO NOT delete posts just because they contradict what you think (which is false in this matter) or out of spite. I always found mpgh a nice place to share stuff but I'm feeling that it is being run by a kid at this stage.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    "You are so wrong there.... most here will see minion's words as truth so it would be best to get informed properly before you are going to tell bs."

    Claiming that whatever I say is bullshit because I'm minion and I say bullshit so people believe me.
    No offense but it seems you don't master English that well.
    I don't claim whatever you say is bullshit. What you said in that post is plain BS. And that people tend to trust people who are part of the mpgh team... I suggest rereading the post because you are either tired this late at night and misread it or your English skills need polishing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    1. Why are you so angry? Please calm down we're not fighting here and please respect staff and all other MPGH members (as it is against the rules to disrespect).
    2. No one said to believe me, I'm just speaking fact. Part of what the OP stated was true, but the part where you can't get banned for aimbotting is completely untrue.
    3. I never said there is VAC enabled on the game... I only said there is their own AC system.
    4. You never touched on the point where I said they record your games.
    1. I'm not mad I'm just stating facts without any disrespect towards you. just admit you don't know much about this because dude I even helped you creating a mem hack a week ago....

    2. You can always get banned for aimbotting if they decide to act upon submitted vids etc and manually ban you and no you aren't speaking facts just rumors because you don't got any proof to state it.

    3. Did I say that ? no I didn't.... English..

    4. Yes I did, I said they don't record your game. Whatever you may fantasize they DO NOT record your games lol. This is not Black Ops with theater mode...
    now let me make myself clear, the next part you gonna read might be hurtful but it's meant to be truth and as respectful as possible.

    Maroonish, You have almost 0 coding experience, I taught you basic c# functions and mem trainer making a week ago over skype..., given the fact that you had no idea what an int, float, functions were you have to admit that, this is in no way bad and everyone has to learn. BUT you talk about this matter like you know it all which you clearly don't, minions aren't required to be gods in cheating, coding, hacking but moderating forum section. You won't earn respect by talking like you know some advanced stuff (there are a few posts where others even told you you had no idea what you were talking about).
    I'm not mad nor do I think you are a bad person or a minion but being headstrong in a matter where you are wrong and have hardly any idea of isn't the way to go and won't earn you respect.

    This might look like a personal attack but I don't mean to be like a jackass here it just annoys me that you are spreading false info in this matter and misleading people who don't know better. This forum is based on people helping people thus relying on good info being spread about
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

  11. #25
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,716
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,861
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    Maroon...
    Comments are noted and understood. I will leave this post up and @MaroonishBlood should do the same. However any continuation of this personal disagreement should be done via personal messages, or better yet, dropped all together. @MaroonishBlood you do not have the authority or right to delete posts simply because they disagree or contradict with you. They have every given right to post their opinion, as long as it is on topic, and does not contain any derogatory or disrespectful remarks.

    @distiny this is also not the first time you've said the same thing, and there's no reason to beat a dead horse over and over. You shared your opinion once on the matter, if you think he said something incorrectly, feel free to share your correction with any factual evidence alongside it.

    I hope that it is understood that this argument is now done.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    distiny (11-17-2013),Lovroman (11-17-2013),xVIRUZx (11-17-2013)

  13. #26
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @ @MaroonishBlood @ @distiny
    That's enough already.
    I'm not choosing any side, but you guys need to stop these childish acts right now.
    Feel free to insult eachother somewhere else or drop it completely like adults, but not here.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  14. #27
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

    continuation of this personal disagreement should be done via personal messages, or better yet, dropped all together.
    Which is why I deleted all other posts and tried to stop this once and for all, yet he's still posting the same darn thing.

    And if you read what he said in the messages I keep deleting, you can see him calling me immature, a child and whatever I say is bullshit, which in my opinion is kind of disrespectful. I don't know what to do from now on about this because he keeps posting the same thing, I'll let you deal with it and decide what happens, thanks.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  15. #28
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Offcourse I understand but I find my post quite imperative in the discussion tbh so we get a clear and truthful answer here.


    BACKD00R said he would bring up this "issue" anyway, I hope he does.
    I shared my opinion with evidence 3 times because it got deleted and when I want to rectify matters towards maroon that post got deleted as well.

    I'm glad someone else stepped up in the matter so thanks @Liz

    Maroon, no hard feelings bro
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Liz (11-17-2013)

  17. #29
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,716
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,861
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    Which is why I deleted all other posts and tried to stop this once and for all, yet he's still posting the same darn thing.

    And if you read what he said in the messages I keep deleting, you can see him calling me immature, a child and whatever I say is bullshit, which in my opinion is kind of disrespectful. I don't know what to do from now on about this because he keeps posting the same thing, I'll let you deal with it and decide what happens, thanks.
    And like I told him, the argument is now over. He stated his opinion, it was noted. No need to re-post it over and over. Just ignore it, or disregard it.

    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    Offcourse I understand but I find my post quite imperative in the discussion tbh so we get a clear and truthful answer here.




    BACKD00R said he would bring up this "issue" anyway, I hope he does.
    I shared my opinion with evidence 3 times because it got deleted and when I want to rectify matters towards maroon that post got deleted as well.


    I'm glad someone else stepped up in the matter so thanks @Liz


    Maroon, no hard feelings bro
    and with that, its done. For the sake of ending it, I will close the topic, OP feel free to start a new one if you must.
    Last edited by Liz; 11-17-2013 at 04:23 PM.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    Diamond (11-17-2013)

  19. #30
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    Which is why I deleted all other posts and tried to stop this once and for all, yet he's still posting the same darn thing.
    That's ignoring the problem, not solving it, which makes him want to repost it to get his opinion out.
    After his second post you should've taken it somewhere else, because it was going offtopic way too fast.
    Last edited by Horror; 11-17-2013 at 04:21 PM.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] tut for anti cheat bypassing
    By fatbox187 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2015, 04:20 AM
  2. [Request]12 Sky 2 (has no anti cheat(e.g. punkbuster))
    By Stelthkid in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 06:17 AM
  3. [Request] Rune 1.00-1.03 Anti-Cheat (AntiTCCv2.3) Bypass
    By Druid in forum Anti-Cheat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:56 PM
  4. FMProtect, another anti-cheat....
    By wenddy in forum Anti-Cheat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:44 PM
  5. F**K the anti-cheat programs
    By Cr4azyPh4ntom in forum Anti-Cheat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 10:54 AM