Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    muukzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question How hard would a materials hack be to make?

    How hard would an undetected materials hack be to make? No vision through walls but only making all human beings bright red if enemies or bright green if friendly.

    Would this be hard to make? Thank you for any replies. I do know almost nothing about hacking. But these should be texture files and therefor undetected and not anything you inject? As I said, no wallhack. Only models.
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-16-2013 at 03:02 AM.

  2. #2
    blackwood0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Probably you could take the MW3 hack and change some adresses. However, only the maker of the hack can do that.

  3. #3
    0wned1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwood0 View Post
    Probably you could take the MW3 hack and change some adresses. However, only the maker of the hack can do that.
    Your title "Newbie" is right

    A texture Hack has nothing to do with adresses and stuff, it changes the texture files (pictures if you'd like to call em like this).

    But now BTT:

    Maybe you could try, to use the tools used to mod MW3 textures, and take the Ghosts files and unpack / mod them.
    BTW: you cant get banned for copying and opening the files, so why don't try it yourself?
    The texture hacks just take the texture files of the models, and fills it with one colour.

    Here is a tutorial for you: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/592-call-d...e-modding.html

    Good Luck, and please inform us if it works

  4. #4
    StrungOut84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quebec City
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wned1337 View Post
    Your title "Newbie" is right

    A texture Hack has nothing to do with adresses and stuff, it changes the texture files (pictures if you'd like to call em like this).

    But now BTT:

    Maybe you could try, to use the tools used to mod MW3 textures, and take the Ghosts files and unpack / mod them.
    BTW: you cant get banned for copying and opening the files, so why don't try it yourself?
    The texture hacks just take the texture files of the models, and fills it with one colour.

    Here is a tutorial for you: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/592-call-d...e-modding.html

    Good Luck, and please inform us if it works
    They're not server sided like BO2 ??

  5. #5
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrungOut84 View Post
    They're not server sided like BO2 ??
    They weren't server sided on BO II, just encrypted and it was too hard to decrypt, so a texture hack couldn't be made.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  6. #6
    FE3KA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    The MW3 texture hacks won't work , they are encrypted different.

  7. #7
    muukzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    So basicly we won't see such a hack for quite some time?

  8. #8
    gteuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by muukzor View Post
    So basicly we won't see such a hack for quite some time?
    We never know, hackers tend to do the easy stuff first then the hard stuff after,

    A lot of the easy stuff is done and available on here when it comes to address hacking,
    There is an ESP and Aimbot if I got masters release right so that leaves scope for some to look further

    However if @master131 has already got an ESP out then texture hacks are not needed,,, really
    Last edited by gteuk; 11-16-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] How combat arms patches their hacks and why it is hard to unpatch it
    By Karla857 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. [Help] How long would it take to make your own hacks?
    By x104d in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 03:24 PM
  3. I am wondering how I would go about hacking DayZ
    By ThePaidAssassin in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 10:55 PM
  4. How long would it take to make new hacks?
    By chaosmast93 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:46 AM
  5. How exactly would you program a hack for combat arms?
    By rawr2009 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:11 AM