Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    TheBro19151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Lightbulb [Help] Aimbot Angles

    Hello mpgh,

    i really need help finding the Viewangles Address. Already found some but none was writable. Please somebody help me, eventuelly even tell me how they found it. Thanks.

    Greetings

  2. #2
    TheBro19151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nobody knows how to grab this address?

  3. #3
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What do you mean by a address? As far as I know you don't need one.

  4. #4
    TheBro19151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
    What do you mean by a address? As far as I know you don't need one.
    But how do i move the Mouse then? Every Hack i made, the game had an angles address.

  5. #5
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro19151 View Post
    But how do i move the Mouse then? Every Hack i made, the game had an angles address.
    As far as I know you don't need address, I am working on illusionhack with my friend, I might release this but I didn't need address. Its how you make the aimbot and out of what language

  6. #6
    TheBro19151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I code in C++. Everything is ready. The Calculation for the angles is ready but i don't know how to move the mouse without an angles address. Some tipps?

  7. #7
    cardoow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    747
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hint
    Code:
    .text:00000001402B3760                               var_28          = xmmword ptr -28h
    .text:00000001402B3760                               var_18          = xmmword ptr -18h
    .text:00000001402B3760                               arg_0           = qword ptr  8
    .text:00000001402B3760                               arg_8           = qword ptr  10h
    .text:00000001402B3760
    .text:00000001402B3760 48 89 5C 24 08                                mov     [rsp+arg_0], rbx
    .text:00000001402B3765 48 89 74 24 10                                mov     [rsp+arg_8], rsi
    .text:00000001402B376A 57                                            push    rdi
    .text:00000001402B376B 48 83 EC 40                                   sub     rsp, 40h
    .text:00000001402B376F 48 8B 05 1A 0D AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94490
    .text:00000001402B3776 0F 29 74 24 30                                movaps  [rsp+48h+var_18], xmm6
    .text:00000001402B377B 49 8B F8                                      mov     rdi, r8
    .text:00000001402B377E 80 78 10 00                                   cmp     byte ptr [rax+10h], 0
    .text:00000001402B3782 0F 29 7C 24 20                                movaps  [rsp+48h+var_28], xmm7
    .text:00000001402B3787 48 8B F2                                      mov     rsi, rdx
    .text:00000001402B378A 48 8B D9                                      mov     rbx, rcx
    .text:00000001402B378D 74 38                                         jz      short loc_1402B37C7
    .text:00000001402B378F 8B 81 60 34 00 00                             mov     eax, [rcx+3460h]
    .text:00000001402B3795 03 81 5C 34 00 00                             add     eax, [rcx+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B379B 66 0F 6E F0                                   movd    xmm6, eax
    .text:00000001402B379F 8B 81 68 34 00 00                             mov     eax, [rcx+3468h]
    .text:00000001402B37A5 03 81 64 34 00 00                             add     eax, [rcx+3464h]
    .text:00000001402B37AB 66 0F 6E F8                                   movd    xmm7, eax
    .text:00000001402B37AF 0F 5B F6                                      cvtdq2ps xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B37B2 F3 0F 59 35 66 EB 54 00                       mulss   xmm6, cs:dword_140802320
    .text:00000001402B37BA 0F 5B FF                                      cvtdq2ps xmm7, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B37BD F3 0F 59 3D 5B EB 54 00                       mulss   xmm7, cs:dword_140802320
    .text:00000001402B37C5 EB 1F                                         jmp     short loc_1402B37E6
    .text:00000001402B37C7                               ; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    .text:00000001402B37C7
    .text:00000001402B37C7                               loc_1402B37C7:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+2Dj
    .text:00000001402B37C7 48 63 81 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rcx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37CE 66 0F 6E B4 81 5C 34 00 00                    movd    xmm6, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37D7 66 0F 6E BC 81 64 34 00 00                    movd    xmm7, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+3464h]
    .text:00000001402B37E0 0F 5B F6                                      cvtdq2ps xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B37E3 0F 5B FF                                      cvtdq2ps xmm7, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B37E6
    .text:00000001402B37E6                               loc_1402B37E6:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+65j
    .text:00000001402B37E6 83 B1 6C 34 00 00 01                          xor     dword ptr [rcx+346Ch], 1
    .text:00000001402B37ED 48 63 81 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rcx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37F4 33 C9                                         xor     ecx, ecx
    .text:00000001402B37F6 89 8C 83 5C 34 00 00                          mov     [rbx+rax*4+345Ch], ecx
    .text:00000001402B37FD 48 63 83 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rbx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B3804 89 8C 83 64 34 00 00                          mov     [rbx+rax*4+3464h], ecx
    .text:00000001402B380B E8 60 4A 03 00                                call    sub_1402E8270
    .text:00000001402B3810 8B C8                                         mov     ecx, eax
    .text:00000001402B3812 E8 B9 21 01 00                                call    sub_1402C59D0
    .text:00000001402B3817 80 B8 BC 02 00 00 00                          cmp     byte ptr [rax+2BCh], 0
    .text:00000001402B381E 74 06                                         jz      short loc_1402B3826
    .text:00000001402B3820 0F 57 F6                                      xorps   xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3823 0F 28 FE                                      movaps  xmm7, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3826
    .text:00000001402B3826                               loc_1402B3826:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+BEj
    .text:00000001402B3826 0F 28 C6                                      movaps  xmm0, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3829 0F 28 CF                                      movaps  xmm1, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B382C F3 0F 59 C6                                   mulss   xmm0, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3830 F3 0F 59 CF                                   mulss   xmm1, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B3834 F3 0F 58 C1                                   addss   xmm0, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3838 E8 33 AA 45 00                                call    sub_14070E270
    .text:00000001402B383D 8B 05 C1 0C AE 01                             mov     eax, cs:dword_141D94504
    .text:00000001402B3843 0F 57 C9                                      xorps   xmm1, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3846 F3 48 0F 2A C8                                cvtsi2ss xmm1, rax
    .text:00000001402B384B 48 8B 05 0E 0C AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94460
    .text:00000001402B3852 F3 0F 5E C1                                   divss   xmm0, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3856 F3 0F 59 40 10                                mulss   xmm0, dword ptr [rax+10h]
    .text:00000001402B385B 48 8B 05 EE 0B AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94450
    .text:00000001402B3862 F3 0F 58 40 10                                addss   xmm0, dword ptr [rax+10h]
    .text:00000001402B3867 F3 0F 59 83 90 34 00 00                       mulss   xmm0, dword ptr [rbx+3490h]
    .text:00000001402B386F 48 8B 5C 24 50                                mov     rbx, [rsp+48h+arg_0]
    .text:00000001402B3874 0F 28 C8                                      movaps  xmm1, xmm0
    .text:00000001402B3877 F3 0F 59 C7                                   mulss   xmm0, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B387B 0F 28 7C 24 20                                movaps  xmm7, [rsp+48h+var_28]
    .text:00000001402B3880 F3 0F 59 CE                                   mulss   xmm1, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3884 0F 28 74 24 30                                movaps  xmm6, [rsp+48h+var_18]
    .text:00000001402B3889 F3 0F 11 0E                                   movss   dword ptr [rsi], xmm1
    .text:00000001402B388D 48 8B 74 24 58                                mov     rsi, [rsp+48h+arg_8]
    .text:00000001402B3892 F3 0F 11 07                                   movss   dword ptr [rdi], xmm0
    .text:00000001402B3896 48 83 C4 40                                   add     rsp, 40h
    .text:00000001402B389A 5F                                            pop     rdi
    .text:00000001402B389B C3                                            retn
    .text:00000001402B389B                               sub_1402B3760   endp

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cardoow For This Useful Post:

    TheBro19151 (11-23-2013)

  9. #8
    TheBro19151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
    hint
    Code:
    .text:00000001402B3760                               var_28          = xmmword ptr -28h
    .text:00000001402B3760                               var_18          = xmmword ptr -18h
    .text:00000001402B3760                               arg_0           = qword ptr  8
    .text:00000001402B3760                               arg_8           = qword ptr  10h
    .text:00000001402B3760
    .text:00000001402B3760 48 89 5C 24 08                                mov     [rsp+arg_0], rbx
    .text:00000001402B3765 48 89 74 24 10                                mov     [rsp+arg_8], rsi
    .text:00000001402B376A 57                                            push    rdi
    .text:00000001402B376B 48 83 EC 40                                   sub     rsp, 40h
    .text:00000001402B376F 48 8B 05 1A 0D AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94490
    .text:00000001402B3776 0F 29 74 24 30                                movaps  [rsp+48h+var_18], xmm6
    .text:00000001402B377B 49 8B F8                                      mov     rdi, r8
    .text:00000001402B377E 80 78 10 00                                   cmp     byte ptr [rax+10h], 0
    .text:00000001402B3782 0F 29 7C 24 20                                movaps  [rsp+48h+var_28], xmm7
    .text:00000001402B3787 48 8B F2                                      mov     rsi, rdx
    .text:00000001402B378A 48 8B D9                                      mov     rbx, rcx
    .text:00000001402B378D 74 38                                         jz      short loc_1402B37C7
    .text:00000001402B378F 8B 81 60 34 00 00                             mov     eax, [rcx+3460h]
    .text:00000001402B3795 03 81 5C 34 00 00                             add     eax, [rcx+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B379B 66 0F 6E F0                                   movd    xmm6, eax
    .text:00000001402B379F 8B 81 68 34 00 00                             mov     eax, [rcx+3468h]
    .text:00000001402B37A5 03 81 64 34 00 00                             add     eax, [rcx+3464h]
    .text:00000001402B37AB 66 0F 6E F8                                   movd    xmm7, eax
    .text:00000001402B37AF 0F 5B F6                                      cvtdq2ps xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B37B2 F3 0F 59 35 66 EB 54 00                       mulss   xmm6, cs:dword_140802320
    .text:00000001402B37BA 0F 5B FF                                      cvtdq2ps xmm7, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B37BD F3 0F 59 3D 5B EB 54 00                       mulss   xmm7, cs:dword_140802320
    .text:00000001402B37C5 EB 1F                                         jmp     short loc_1402B37E6
    .text:00000001402B37C7                               ; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    .text:00000001402B37C7
    .text:00000001402B37C7                               loc_1402B37C7:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+2Dj
    .text:00000001402B37C7 48 63 81 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rcx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37CE 66 0F 6E B4 81 5C 34 00 00                    movd    xmm6, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37D7 66 0F 6E BC 81 64 34 00 00                    movd    xmm7, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+3464h]
    .text:00000001402B37E0 0F 5B F6                                      cvtdq2ps xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B37E3 0F 5B FF                                      cvtdq2ps xmm7, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B37E6
    .text:00000001402B37E6                               loc_1402B37E6:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+65j
    .text:00000001402B37E6 83 B1 6C 34 00 00 01                          xor     dword ptr [rcx+346Ch], 1
    .text:00000001402B37ED 48 63 81 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rcx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37F4 33 C9                                         xor     ecx, ecx
    .text:00000001402B37F6 89 8C 83 5C 34 00 00                          mov     [rbx+rax*4+345Ch], ecx
    .text:00000001402B37FD 48 63 83 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rbx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B3804 89 8C 83 64 34 00 00                          mov     [rbx+rax*4+3464h], ecx
    .text:00000001402B380B E8 60 4A 03 00                                call    sub_1402E8270
    .text:00000001402B3810 8B C8                                         mov     ecx, eax
    .text:00000001402B3812 E8 B9 21 01 00                                call    sub_1402C59D0
    .text:00000001402B3817 80 B8 BC 02 00 00 00                          cmp     byte ptr [rax+2BCh], 0
    .text:00000001402B381E 74 06                                         jz      short loc_1402B3826
    .text:00000001402B3820 0F 57 F6                                      xorps   xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3823 0F 28 FE                                      movaps  xmm7, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3826
    .text:00000001402B3826                               loc_1402B3826:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+BEj
    .text:00000001402B3826 0F 28 C6                                      movaps  xmm0, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3829 0F 28 CF                                      movaps  xmm1, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B382C F3 0F 59 C6                                   mulss   xmm0, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3830 F3 0F 59 CF                                   mulss   xmm1, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B3834 F3 0F 58 C1                                   addss   xmm0, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3838 E8 33 AA 45 00                                call    sub_14070E270
    .text:00000001402B383D 8B 05 C1 0C AE 01                             mov     eax, cs:dword_141D94504
    .text:00000001402B3843 0F 57 C9                                      xorps   xmm1, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3846 F3 48 0F 2A C8                                cvtsi2ss xmm1, rax
    .text:00000001402B384B 48 8B 05 0E 0C AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94460
    .text:00000001402B3852 F3 0F 5E C1                                   divss   xmm0, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3856 F3 0F 59 40 10                                mulss   xmm0, dword ptr [rax+10h]
    .text:00000001402B385B 48 8B 05 EE 0B AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94450
    .text:00000001402B3862 F3 0F 58 40 10                                addss   xmm0, dword ptr [rax+10h]
    .text:00000001402B3867 F3 0F 59 83 90 34 00 00                       mulss   xmm0, dword ptr [rbx+3490h]
    .text:00000001402B386F 48 8B 5C 24 50                                mov     rbx, [rsp+48h+arg_0]
    .text:00000001402B3874 0F 28 C8                                      movaps  xmm1, xmm0
    .text:00000001402B3877 F3 0F 59 C7                                   mulss   xmm0, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B387B 0F 28 7C 24 20                                movaps  xmm7, [rsp+48h+var_28]
    .text:00000001402B3880 F3 0F 59 CE                                   mulss   xmm1, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3884 0F 28 74 24 30                                movaps  xmm6, [rsp+48h+var_18]
    .text:00000001402B3889 F3 0F 11 0E                                   movss   dword ptr [rsi], xmm1
    .text:00000001402B388D 48 8B 74 24 58                                mov     rsi, [rsp+48h+arg_8]
    .text:00000001402B3892 F3 0F 11 07                                   movss   dword ptr [rdi], xmm0
    .text:00000001402B3896 48 83 C4 40                                   add     rsp, 40h
    .text:00000001402B389A 5F                                            pop     rdi
    .text:00000001402B389B C3                                            retn
    .text:00000001402B389B                               sub_1402B3760   endp
    Thanks for that. But i'm honest. I don't understand it

  10. #9
    cardoow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    747
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Code:
    .text:00000001402B3760                               var_28          = xmmword ptr -28h
    .text:00000001402B3760                               var_18          = xmmword ptr -18h
    .text:00000001402B3760                               arg_0           = qword ptr  8
    .text:00000001402B3760                               arg_8           = qword ptr  10h
    .text:00000001402B3760
    .text:00000001402B3760 48 89 5C 24 08                                mov     [rsp+arg_0], rbx
    .text:00000001402B3765 48 89 74 24 10                                mov     [rsp+arg_8], rsi
    .text:00000001402B376A 57                                            push    rdi
    .text:00000001402B376B 48 83 EC 40                                   sub     rsp, 40h
    .text:00000001402B376F 48 8B 05 1A 0D AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94490 //m_filter - Allow mouse movement smoothing
    .text:00000001402B3776 0F 29 74 24 30                                movaps  [rsp+48h+var_18], xmm6
    .text:00000001402B377B 49 8B F8                                      mov     rdi, r8
    .text:00000001402B377E 80 78 10 00                                   cmp     byte ptr [rax+10h], 0
    .text:00000001402B3782 0F 29 7C 24 20                                movaps  [rsp+48h+var_28], xmm7
    .text:00000001402B3787 48 8B F2                                      mov     rsi, rdx
    .text:00000001402B378A 48 8B D9                                      mov     rbx, rcx
    .text:00000001402B378D 74 38                                         jz      short loc_1402B37C7
    .text:00000001402B378F 8B 81 60 34 00 00                             mov     eax, [rcx+3460h]
    .text:00000001402B3795 03 81 5C 34 00 00                             add     eax, [rcx+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B379B 66 0F 6E F0                                   movd    xmm6, eax
    .text:00000001402B379F 8B 81 68 34 00 00                             mov     eax, [rcx+3468h]
    .text:00000001402B37A5 03 81 64 34 00 00                             add     eax, [rcx+3464h]
    .text:00000001402B37AB 66 0F 6E F8                                   movd    xmm7, eax
    .text:00000001402B37AF 0F 5B F6                                      cvtdq2ps xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B37B2 F3 0F 59 35 66 EB 54 00                       mulss   xmm6, cs:dword_140802320
    .text:00000001402B37BA 0F 5B FF                                      cvtdq2ps xmm7, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B37BD F3 0F 59 3D 5B EB 54 00                       mulss   xmm7, cs:dword_140802320
    .text:00000001402B37C5 EB 1F                                         jmp     short loc_1402B37E6
    .text:00000001402B37C7                               ; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    .text:00000001402B37C7
    .text:00000001402B37C7                               loc_1402B37C7:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+2Dj
    .text:00000001402B37C7 48 63 81 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rcx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37CE 66 0F 6E B4 81 5C 34 00 00                    movd    xmm6, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37D7 66 0F 6E BC 81 64 34 00 00                    movd    xmm7, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+3464h]
    .text:00000001402B37E0 0F 5B F6                                      cvtdq2ps xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B37E3 0F 5B FF                                      cvtdq2ps xmm7, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B37E6
    .text:00000001402B37E6                               loc_1402B37E6:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+65j
    .text:00000001402B37E6 83 B1 6C 34 00 00 01                          xor     dword ptr [rcx+346Ch], 1
    .text:00000001402B37ED 48 63 81 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rcx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37F4 33 C9                                         xor     ecx, ecx
    .text:00000001402B37F6 89 8C 83 5C 34 00 00                          mov     [rbx+rax*4+345Ch], ecx
    .text:00000001402B37FD 48 63 83 6C 34 00 00                          movsxd  rax, dword ptr [rbx+346Ch]
    .text:00000001402B3804 89 8C 83 64 34 00 00                          mov     [rbx+rax*4+3464h], ecx
    .text:00000001402B380B E8 60 4A 03 00                                call    sub_1402E8270
    .text:00000001402B3810 8B C8                                         mov     ecx, eax
    .text:00000001402B3812 E8 B9 21 01 00                                call    sub_1402C59D0
    .text:00000001402B3817 80 B8 BC 02 00 00 00                          cmp     byte ptr [rax+2BCh], 0
    .text:00000001402B381E 74 06                                         jz      short loc_1402B3826
    .text:00000001402B3820 0F 57 F6                                      xorps   xmm6, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3823 0F 28 FE                                      movaps  xmm7, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3826
    .text:00000001402B3826                               loc_1402B3826:                          ; CODE XREF: sub_1402B3760+BEj
    .text:00000001402B3826 0F 28 C6                                      movaps  xmm0, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3829 0F 28 CF                                      movaps  xmm1, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B382C F3 0F 59 C6                                   mulss   xmm0, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3830 F3 0F 59 CF                                   mulss   xmm1, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B3834 F3 0F 58 C1                                   addss   xmm0, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3838 E8 33 AA 45 00                                call    sub_14070E270
    .text:00000001402B383D 8B 05 C1 0C AE 01                             mov     eax, cs:dword_141D94504
    .text:00000001402B3843 0F 57 C9                                      xorps   xmm1, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3846 F3 48 0F 2A C8                                cvtsi2ss xmm1, rax
    .text:00000001402B384B 48 8B 05 0E 0C AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94460 //cl_mouseAccel - Mouse acceleration
    .text:00000001402B3852 F3 0F 5E C1                                   divss   xmm0, xmm1
    .text:00000001402B3856 F3 0F 59 40 10                                mulss   xmm0, dword ptr [rax+10h] //multiply the mouseaccelleration with something hint?
    .text:00000001402B385B 48 8B 05 EE 0B AE 01                          mov     rax, cs:off_141D94450 //mouse sensitivity
    .text:00000001402B3862 F3 0F 58 40 10                                addss   xmm0, dword ptr [rax+10h]
    .text:00000001402B3867 F3 0F 59 83 90 34 00 00                       mulss   xmm0, dword ptr [rbx+3490h] //multiply the mouse sensivity with something hint?
    .text:00000001402B386F 48 8B 5C 24 50                                mov     rbx, [rsp+48h+arg_0]
    .text:00000001402B3874 0F 28 C8                                      movaps  xmm1, xmm0
    .text:00000001402B3877 F3 0F 59 C7                                   mulss   xmm0, xmm7
    .text:00000001402B387B 0F 28 7C 24 20                                movaps  xmm7, [rsp+48h+var_28]
    .text:00000001402B3880 F3 0F 59 CE                                   mulss   xmm1, xmm6
    .text:00000001402B3884 0F 28 74 24 30                                movaps  xmm6, [rsp+48h+var_18]
    .text:00000001402B3889 F3 0F 11 0E                                   movss   dword ptr [rsi], xmm1
    .text:00000001402B388D 48 8B 74 24 58                                mov     rsi, [rsp+48h+arg_8]
    .text:00000001402B3892 F3 0F 11 07                                   movss   dword ptr [rdi], xmm0
    .text:00000001402B3896 48 83 C4 40                                   add     rsp, 40h
    .text:00000001402B389A 5F                                            pop     rdi
    .text:00000001402B389B C3                                            retn
    .text:00000001402B389B                               sub_1402B3760   endp
    check the comments i added in the function above

    masterhint
    Code:
    .text:00000001402B37CE 66 0F 6E B4 81 5C 34 00 00                    movd    xmm6, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+345Ch]
    .text:00000001402B37D7 66 0F 6E BC 81 64 34 00 00                    movd    xmm7, dword ptr [rcx+rax*4+3464h]
    if you switch the 345C and 3464 in the masterhint, you will aim sideways when moving your mouse up and down and you will aim up and down when moving your mouse to the right and to the left

  11. #10
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro19151 View Post
    Thanks for that. But i'm honest. I don't understand it
    If you don't understand it how are you coding this?

Similar Threads

  1. [HELP] Aimbot
    By ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 02:15 PM
  2. [HELP] Aimbot
    By ChanceOfHax in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:35 AM
  3. [HELP]AIMBOT
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:41 AM
  4. [Help]Aimbots Here?[Closed]
    By EarthPig09 in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
  5. Help aimbot
    By RaulPwn3r in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 04:36 PM