Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Anjato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    %root%
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
    Yes me, I am learning C++ am I am making illusion hack along side Mr. Illusionist. I don't even know you nor have I seen you and your criticizing me? Pathetic.
    No need to be so hasty. There were no credits. How am I supposed to know you work with him? And in what way did I criticize you?

  2. #17
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
    No need to be so hasty. There were no credits. How am I supposed to know you work with him? And in what way did I criticize you?
    Its the way that you wrote that sentence, make sure to write your sentence without be sarcastic or anything like that. And there is not need for credits because I am the only one who has worked on it so far.

  3. #18
    cardoow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    747
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wonder why you are asking for design opinions instead of dumping your injector here on the forum to let people check if your software is safe.This seems like advertising and some showoff like "omg check me i made an injector" .....

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cardoow For This Useful Post:

    distiny (11-24-2013)

  5. #19
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
    I wonder why you are asking for design opinions instead of dumping your injector here on the forum to let people check if your software is safe.This seems like advertising and some showoff like "omg check me i made an injector" .....
    Because I want to learn how to improve so people will like the things I make in the future. You can't get anywhere without asking people things. If people don't like the way things are made and or look they will not use them. It must be appealing to the eye. That is called applied art.
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-24-2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Don't be rude.

  6. #20
    cardoow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    747
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So why not share the injector and see what people think, instead of just showing pics?

  7. #21
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
    So why not share the injector and see what people think, instead of just showing pics?
    No protection yet, I would have if there was protection. I would have let them loaded the garrysmod internal and the CoD ghost external. It would have been cracked in 5 minutes if the so called hacker was good and new what he/she was doing.

  8. #22
    cardoow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    747
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok that sounds like a good reason. I dont know why you call me dumb but im working for a software company for over 10 years right now and from my experience i can say that the GUI doesnt say anything about your software. You can have all kinds of fancy visual stuff but if your software doesnt function people still wont use it. People only use working stuff and if it looks nice its only better.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to cardoow For This Useful Post:

    distiny (11-24-2013)

  10. #23
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
    Ok that sounds like a good reason. I dont know why you call me dumb but im working for a software company for over 10 years right now and from my experience i can say that the GUI doesnt say anything about your software. You can have all kinds of fancy visual stuff but if your software doesnt function people still wont use it. People only use working stuff and if it looks nice its only better.
    I know, I also agree that
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    looks better than the normal.
    ( HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT = A new trainer coming up )

  11. #24
    cardoow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    747
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You should write clienthooks instead of trainers, people like that more.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cardoow For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (11-24-2013)

  13. #25
    KlaKsyBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    InMyRoom
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    6,135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    loaders features look like some hack and the name of ur "cheats" also
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-24-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Indirect ad.
    Please donate! <3

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to KlaKsyBack For This Useful Post:

    distiny (11-24-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. .dll injector
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Halls Of Illusions (Juggalo. :D) - Enigma.
    By The_Enigma in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:15 AM
  3. Illusions 1111!!!! 0.o:D
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 07:49 PM