Nvidia SLI Fix Flickering attachments and environment
This thread is for the one who runs two nvidia GPU's and runs them SLI.
I have two geforce GTX 560-ti hawk and tried to run the game in SLI mode. Well the game was flickering(environment & weapon attachmens) so I had to run it with only one GPU. I searched geforce forum and found the solution.
For this operation you need nvidia inspector, just search the internet and you will find it.
1. Open inspector and search for Call of Duty: Ghost and select it.
2. Go to the bottum where you will find ''Undefined'' and select 0x00DB3858 (9 profiles).
3. Go to the right where you can type and change the value 0x00100000 to this; 0x00000001
4. Click apply changes in the right top corner.
5. Re-enable SLI in Nvidia control panel(Only when you set SLI mode to Single GPU)
6. I hoped it will work
I am now playing COD Ghosts Multiplayer without any weapon attachment flickering.
Setting ID: 0x00DB3858 (9 profiles):
Original Setting Value: 0x00100000
New Setting Value: 0x00000001
The video will explain how to do it. I know it is for BF4 but the action is the same.
You just need the value 0x00000001 and not 0x00000000 like in the video.
Google: BF4 Flickering fix(the video contains outside link)