Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX View Post
    After multiple test on private and public matches. I have concluded that the perk amount check is server sided. Also, what accesses to the perk value numbers is an assembly code (MOV rcx, r8) that if nopped results in a game crash since it writes/accesses multiple stuff at the same time. It was fun people but the perk cheat is gone for good.
    DANM IW! For once you do something good! >,<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    god damnit. no more perks for me... that sucks so bad.
    SylaR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    After multiple test on private and public matches. I have concluded that the perk amount check is server sided. Also, what accesses to the perk value numbers is an assembly code (MOV rcx, r8) that if nopped results in a game crash since it writes/accesses multiple stuff at the same time. It was fun people but the perk cheat is gone for good.
    You just realised it? I knew this since a day one they were patched, I mean a server control. The same is fo minigun. But the very interesting thing that the Bots in Squads mode (you own squad team) can have all perks and minigun from loadouts created before by yourself (or just created - doesn't matter) and use them in-game. So there is no any blocking script from server for bots)
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer. Skype ID: god-razor

CS GO: 100% VAC and OWERWATCH SAFE using of ESP and Triggerbot private hack! Contact me via Skype, just relax and play ez!

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Does this mean that Infinity Ward has taken a slight action to prevent cheating? Wow unbeliveable!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    After some try adding different value then 31, like 74 or -70 ( for r8,if) nothing was changed, but i've realized that is posible add some extra perks but for work no one must exced the perks square, i'll post a pic for better understout, so my conclusion is yes can be server check on perks but how it work? you can try to reduce size of perks, i mean like when you turn off secondary gun and tattical and lethal, perks picture will look smaller then before, you can easy add back letal (01 ) and tattical (give me only smoke). But what about change size of the slot? I thing this can work, anyway you can't add 4 or 5 points perks of your choice infront and at the end of perks box or mixing it in the middle of the box. Conclusion take away 1 point perks in the middle can help you to add 4 or 5 points perks at start and end of box perks but must start or end in it, if not toch box square no one perk will work.

I hope this can help..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    After some try adding different value then 31, like 74 or -70 ( for r8,if) nothing was changed, but i've realized that is posible add some extra perks but for work no one must exced the perks square, i'll post a pic for better understout, so my conclusion is yes can be server check on perks but how it work? you can try to reduce size of perks, i mean like when you turn off secondary gun and tattical and lethal, perks picture will look smaller then before, you can easy add back letal (01 ) and tattical (give me only smoke). But what about change size of the slot? I thing this can work, anyway you can't add 4 or 5 points perks of your choice infront and at the end of perks box or mixing it in the middle of the box. Conclusion take away 1 point perks in the middle can help you to add 4 or 5 points perks at start and end of box perks but must start or end in it, if not toch box square no one perk will work.

I hope this can help..
    I have hard time understanding what you meant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    you can see from pic the gray square, if one perk dont touch it all perks wont work, there are no tattical or lethal but i can use in game...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    perks.jpg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    you can see from pic the gray square, if one perk dont touch it all perks wont work, there are no tattical or lethal but i can use in game...

So what you are saying is hacking more perks than you are allowed no longer work but you can still use perks as long as its in the allowed range.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1343584535418.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hyre123 For This Useful Post:

gogamoga (12-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I hope this can help..
    Well..if you know where game adds perk and you know that it checks for perk size, can't you just NOP line where the check is (or it replace with an opposite instruction) ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hyre123 View Post
    So what you are saying is hacking more perks than you are allowed no longer work but you can still use perks as long as its in the allowed range.
    Yes, i use 7 perks at once and you can see that are not all 1 point perks, second think you can add back grenade and emp even is not showed like in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    Well..if you know where game adds perk and you know that it checks for perk size, can't you just NOP line where the check is (or it replace with an opposite instruction) ?
    I dont know were is exactly, my is only some try until to find it, in BO2 after saw that akimbo free up 1 slot, i set akimbo in tactical and was free up all slot (showed -75 in the create a class menu but then was patched, but not adding it in wildcards for 3 more free slots) but seam is not working whit ghosts doe different engine and i dont remenber the right code used anyway. I reached even: "undefined istruction ( yes, this one really excists..)". to get minus sin u can use b4

I think that the solution is change perks value ( exemple maratons is showed value 2 in perks menu, then set it to 1 ) or better add more capability for perks slot, to understand make the gray rettangle in pic more bigger, but where they are? And adress with opcode r8,1f seam not the righth one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ginuz For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (12-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Conclusion take away 1 point perks in the middle can help you to add 4 or 5 points perks at start and end of box perks but must start or end in it, if not toch box square no one perk will work.
    Here If I interpreted you correctly, you are saying if you have exceed amount of perks (outside the box) your perks don't work ingame - which is correct.

Yes, i use 7 perks at once and you can see that are not all 1 point perks.
    But in the picture you sure have 7 perks but they are exceeding the limit that you implied in the previous post which means if you go play with that loadout your perks won't work.

think you can add back grenade and emp even is not showed like in the pic.
    And I assume you are meaning that you first remove lethal,tactical,secondary and primary and after that you choose your perks and then use Cheat engine to add primary/secondary/lethal/tactical back on. I tested this and it doesn't work, the perks are still disabled if you are ingame.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12