Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    yep i was trying to say something like that.. sorry for misunderstanding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    ^This ... until people actually start getting banned which has yet to happen, I don't believe it.
    Like I said... I'm not completely sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    By looking at his "Engrish Skiwls" I wouldn't take him too serious.... just like IW
    English isn't my strongest language. I'm not very good at it, but I'm sorry man. This sentence might even make scene at all lol. This was just a heads up anyway but I thought I could just tell the mpgh community of what I heard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyhond1 View Post

I know, it was a joke , maybe include the video? Also most changes are for consoles , and pc gets broken bits of it.

Around 2:35

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyhond1 View Post

I know, it was a joke , maybe include the video? Also most changes are for consoles , and pc gets broken bits of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.anonymous For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (12-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
    ANNNNNND you're wrong. patches are launched across ALL systems at once. DLC however is launched to Xbox then PS3 and PC. Patches must be launched across ALL systems at once cause they ALL sync to the same servers so once a patch is placed on the servers ALL systems get the patch. English and common sense are not strong in this young padawan.
    Trying to be smart ass in front of everyone

#NO LIFE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.anonymous View Post

Alright, This is a pretty legit vid, but as he said, the changes aren't set in stone, so we shall wait and see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ali-A basically reads the thread that IW announced on cod forums. No fucks given for pc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Open CE and serch string for "ban", in my case appear even banned. But watta a Fux, this game even is look better then previously is realy death. PC gamers build CoD series, introduced clan war and other things, but now no one will play it more then 50/100h untill new cod. PC players will not turn on console,expecialy addict like me. You can see alone numbers of player online. From mw2 my friends list is reduced from over 150 players online to only 3/5 at once. No matter for ban i still buy it from chip key sellers, but the most orrible thing is how they turn it into kiddy game. For me is stupid that in Harcore you need more then 1 bullet to kill someone. Sniper rifle in real life can kill a man even with not trepassing bullet jacket at 100m, only impact force do this, cal 50 bullet will trapassing 2 people easy, and "cheyen tactical rifle" aka intervention can go on target at more then 2000m, this mean you will never ear bang before die....
    Stop this stupid tread every one know that cheat can ban, is at your own risk.
    So many people report me due stupid ghosts bug, if my connection will broken and reconnect i'll ever play in spectator mod, and people swearing to me, And i'll angry 'cuz i dont know who i can kill....why they dont care about this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    Open CE and serch string for "ban", in my case appear even banned. But watta a Fux, this game even is look better then previously is realy death. PC gamers build CoD series, introduced clan war and other things, but now no one will play it more then 50/100h untill new cod. PC players will not turn on console,expecialy addict like me. You can see alone numbers of player online. From mw2 my friends list is reduced from over 150 players online to only 3/5 at once. No matter for ban i still buy it from chip key sellers, but the most orrible thing is how they turn it into kiddy game. For me is stupid that in Harcore you need more then 1 bullet to kill someone. Sniper rifle in real life can kill a man even with not trepassing bullet jacket at 100m, only impact force do this, cal 50 bullet will trapassing 2 people easy, and "cheyen tactical rifle" aka intervention can go on target at more then 2000m, this mean you will never ear bang before die....
    So many people report me due stupid ghosts bug, if my connection will broken and reconnect i'll ever play in spectator mod, and people swearing to me, And i'll angry 'cuz i dont know who i can kill....why they dont care about this?
    Well, its true we made the COD Game, but the money is at the consoles on which kids play. On Xbox there's on peak times like 190K people online and on PC only 6-7K, there is no money to be made on us. About the damage of weapons thing, its a game , want it to be real , join the army. They just don't care about us because we are less then 5% of there income, and they don't care if we like the way they do it or not, giving us a worthy port would cost more then it pays , a formula IW doesn't like.. So we get the cheapest way possible to port it to PC AKA as a shitty port.
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 12-23-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: grammar fails xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    How do you know English is his first language? Not everyone in the world speaks English...

Anyways, on topic. I don't believe anything anyone says be it the developers, 3rd party companies or the community until I see real proof of it happening. .
    That doesn't matter, English isn't my native language neither but a little effort and the usage of a "thing" called a brain will get him further then the scribble on his first post. I can't take people seriously who can't even write a proper simple post. It's not like he's explaining the relativity theory right...

(And he's living in australia so little excuse of not knowing basic English lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    U fo real bra ? Do you honestly think that if you find the string "ban" you got or will be banned ? lol. The word "ban" is found multiple times in the game code but has nothing to do with you being banned or a risk.

examples:

The words urban (camo) also has the string "ban" in it, bandwidth, banner, etc and it will found by CE..

Another "ban" where ip's can be banned (looks like a setting for a priv match or remnant of a dedi server)

etc etc.

In short, looking for strings in most cases is useless for info if you don't look and follow the code in a bigger picture then a simple word and "fantasizing" what it means.
    Last edited by distiny; 12-23-2013 at 09:26 AM.
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (12-23-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12