Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    KingX735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Point(22, 4)
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    4,318
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DGxNINJA View Post
    I was banned from multiplayer. It said on my screen. "Banned due to a cheating infraction. I didnt try playing online after. Maybe Valve stepped up and started banning people. I don't know but I can get my Ghosts now.
    Take a screenshot please

  2. #17
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DGxNINJA View Post
    I was banned from multiplayer. It said on my screen. "Banned due to a cheating infraction. I didnt try playing online after. Maybe Valve stepped up and started banning people. I don't know but I can get my Ghosts now.
    Valve has no power to any extend in the game. Its like wall mart trying to bann you from ghosts LOL.





  3. #18
    DGxNINJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Idk maybe it was just a glitch. I dont think it was a real ban. I just did a few xp lobbys.

  4. #19
    DGxNINJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Youtube video added. Might wanna take out headphones. It picked up my crappy mic

  5. #20
    DGxNINJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Lobbies are closed till I get home. I got some things to do with my girlfriend. So I wont be here doing any lobbies. I will post here when lobbies are opened again.
    Thanks
    DREAM CLOUD (DGxNINJA)

  6. #21
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DGxNINJA View Post
    Lobbies are closed till I get home. I got some things to do with my girlfriend. So I wont be here doing any lobbies. I will post here when lobbies are opened again.
    Thanks
    DREAM CLOUD (DGxNINJA)
    Have fun with her! If you know wut i mean!





  7. #22
    DGxNINJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyhond1 View Post

    Have fun with her! If you know wut i mean!
    Trust me. I will.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DGxNINJA For This Useful Post:

    SammyDoge1 (12-31-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. hosting ghosts xp lobby live [pc steam]
    By KaozVirtus in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:33 AM
  2. Hosting A Free Xp Lobby Ghost
    By nickalino in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:08 PM
  3. Hosting A Free Xp Lobby Ghost
    By nickalino in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 06:14 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 11:25 PM
  5. hosting 10th prestige lobby for msp
    By VoLoDaR in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 09:54 PM