Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Lukeyyyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    My rapid controller..

    Hello I was wondering if I could do any combos with this to do gitter mod or somthing (even if it only works for bo2) or good weapons to use and strategies.
    All my controller can do is rapid fire can't controller speed though... And auto fire.. Press trigger once and it continues to fire then press again and it will stop...

    Any help?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeyyyyyyy View Post
    Hello I was wondering if I could do any combos with this to do gitter mod or somthing (even if it only works for bo2) or good weapons to use and strategies.
    All my controller can do is rapid fire can't controller speed though... And auto fire.. Press trigger once and it continues to fire then press again and it will stop...

    Any help?
    Thanks
    You on PC or Console? Also i don't quite understand what exactly you're problem/question is.





  3. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

    You on PC or Console? Also i don't quite understand what exactly you're problem/question is.
    Judging by the title, and his OP, he's most likely on PS/Xbox.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    SammyDoge1 (01-18-2014)

  5. #4
    Lukeyyyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yeah I'm on ps. And I only have those 2 options above. How can I use this to be more ' O.P '.

  6. #5
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeyyyyyyy View Post
    Yeah I'm on ps. And I only have those 2 options above. How can I use this to be more ' O.P '.
    This is a forum for PC players, sorry. You can try the console section, but I doubt anyone even posts there.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  7. #6
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yup, this is PC section, but I'll leave it here..someone might come and give you an answer..

  8. #7
    Lukeyyyyyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Oh damn, Sorry... Thanks for the support.

Similar Threads

  1. Controllable Rapid Speeds?
    By arun823 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 02:22 AM
  2. [Discussion] Whats guns do you think will be used with rapid fire controllers?
    By warlordshin in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:19 PM
  3. [Release] Controllable Rapid
    By Stephen in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 06:42 AM
  4. [TUTORIAL]How to control an airplane :p and ofcourse insert it
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 04:44 PM
  5. CBS Controls StarTrek
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 12:18 AM