Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Nem3sis94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13

    Ghosts Steam Free Weekend & 50% Off

    So Ghost is Free on Steam for the Steam Free Weekend, along with double XP and its 50% off (29.99USD) as well until February 24th. Now you can make multiple steam accounts and hack on them with the free weekend
    MY PC:
    • i5 3570K OC 4.4Ghz @ 1.195
    • ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
    • 16GB DDR3 Ram
    • EVGA GTX 980ti SC
    • 500gb SSD 2TB WD
    • Corsair RM 850W PSU
    • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo



  2. #2
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Still had a old acc , first login since 2years , I'm going around ghosts hacking telling people "Be sure to buy Ghosts its nice and hacked! "While i shoot them tho the walls. IW Shall suffer!





  3. #3
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
    Still had a old acc , first login since 2years , I'm going around ghosts hacking telling people "Be sure to buy Ghosts its nice and hacked! "While i shoot them tho the walls. IW Shall suffer!
    You should join our clan and help us to diamond division

  4. #4
    Xibengas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nem3sis94 View Post
    So Ghost is Free on Steam for the Steam Free Weekend, along with double XP and its 50% off (29.99USD) as well until February 24th. Now you can make multiple steam accounts and hack on them with the free weekend
    how can you hack on multiple steam acounts? only with multiple games of ghosts and keys...right?

  5. #5
    Nem3sis94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibengas View Post
    how can you hack on multiple steam acounts? only with multiple games of ghosts and keys...right?
    No, Ghosts is free to download and play on steam through feb 24th
    MY PC:
    • i5 3570K OC 4.4Ghz @ 1.195
    • ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
    • 16GB DDR3 Ram
    • EVGA GTX 980ti SC
    • 500gb SSD 2TB WD
    • Corsair RM 850W PSU
    • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo



  6. #6
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    You should join our clan and help us to diamond division
    Add my main acc, No VAC FTW~?! ,like to keep my alt under the radar.

  7. #7
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well, what i wait for,can somebody give me sick aimbot?

  8. #8
    replica1871's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL DL on the way, 55minutes left to TOTALL carnage hahahaha IW shall suffer

    EDIT : Gonna be nice to put one final quecumber in IW`s ass sideways!
    Last edited by replica1871; 02-21-2014 at 05:14 AM.

  9. #9
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by replica1871 View Post
    LOL DL on the way, 55minutes left to TOTALL
    No need to download again, after 10 min I'm back with 10 prestige and all unlocked.

    Question: Why CE crash if i launch it (i meen attach to ghosts exe) before load table?

    I'll play hardcore nick "GINUZ_will_PAWN_you_NOOBZ"

  10. #10
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by replica1871 View Post

    EDIT : Gonna be nice to put one final quecumber in IW`s ass sideways!
    Ahahahahaha good one!

  11. #11
    Xibengas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    Guys, i have a question. So its free to play ghosts this weekend. My problem is, i only have one pc...so i have the game already installed and associated to my first and original steam acount. The question is, can i create a new steam account, so no need to download ghosts, play the game and hack it like theres is no tomorow and due to this, if im banned, will this affect my original steam account or only the second account that i created?
    The thing is, i created a new steam account, entered the game and it didnt request the key to play. im afraid that if this second account of steam is banned it will affect my other and original account. Can someone please enlighten me?

    Sorry for my english, is a lit bit rusty, but i think you got the ideia.

    Please help me to figure this out. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Xibengas; 02-21-2014 at 08:09 AM.

  12. #12
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibengas View Post
    Guys, i have a question. So its free to play ghosts this weekend. My problem is, i only have one pc...so i have the game already installed and associated to my first and original steam acount. The question is, can i create a new steam account, so no need to download ghosts, play the game and hack it like theres is no tomorow and due to this, if im banned, will this affect my original steam account or only the second account that i created?
    The thing is, i created a new steam account, entered the game and it didnt request the key to play. im afraid that if this second account of steam is banned it will affect my other and original account. Can someone please enlighten me?

    Sorry for my english, is a lit bit rusty, but i think you got the ideia.

    Please help me to figure this out. Thanks in advance.
    Banns are tho accounts, the game client itself doesn't get registerd.





  13. #13
    Xibengas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    So the bans would be for the two steam accounts or only one?

  14. #14
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Only one. The other will be safe.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  15. #15
    replica1871's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical
    17k online guys! COME ON! let`s own some bitches!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Free Black Ops 2 on steam this weekend!
    By LivingSlime in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 01:42 PM
  2. [Info] 50% off and Free Weekend!
    By Larity2056 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 04:28 AM
  3. [Help Request] Help with teh free weekend on steam!
    By diekos995 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 03:00 AM
  4. [Info] CSS 5$ On Steam This Weekend Only!!
    By -SKULL3000- in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 08:48 PM
  5. [no steam] free css
    By braccini8 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 05:11 PM

Tags for this Thread