Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired

    What would you like to see?

    Hia Ghosts Comunity ,

    What hack would you like to see? New version of the Equiper with the new clan stuff?

    Give me some good ideas to make use of the f2p weekend.

    Thanks.





  2. #2
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    free minigun for all

    hint: look at weapon you are holding, will swap you another if you chose minigun, follow it to the check, rest is ez
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

    SammyDoge1 (02-21-2014)

  4. #3
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What about jets ?
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Horror For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (02-22-2014)

  6. #4
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    free minigun for all

    hint: look at weapon you are holding, will swap you another if you chose minigun, follow it to the check, rest is ez
    Interesting , will look into it!





  7. #5
    MLG_ProTryhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
    Hia Ghosts Comunity ,

    What hack would you like to see? New version of the Equiper with the new clan stuff?

    Give me some good ideas to make use of the f2p weekend.

    Thanks.
    A teleportation option to tele enemys only to a saved location

  8. #6
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    What about jets ?
    What?





  9. #7
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,005
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

    What?

    Skip to 6:25.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  10. #8
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Skip to 6:25.
    Hahahahah, Heard Nightmare say some about that.





  11. #9
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Change all player in game to the same name like "I PAWN YOU". Easy with freeze killed name

  12. #10
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lobby editor so we can play 1v1 on ranked server.

  13. #11
    chrisproblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    108
    Also Aimbot with all the goodies,

    Features:

    Aimbot:
    - Auto Aim ( OnPress / Full )
    - Silent Aim (invisible on killcam/spectator)
    - Auto Fire
    - Auto Zoom
    - Auto Wall
    - Bone Aim ( Helmet / Head / Spine / Any )
    - Smooth Aim (Humanized)
    - Aim Angle
    - Fire Delay
    - Trigger Bot ( OnPress / Full )
    - Aim Sensitivity
    - No Spread (No shake for spectators)
    - No Recoil
    Render :
    - Player Radar ( 3D / 2D )
    - Bounding Boxes ( 2D )
    - Warning System
    - CrossHair ( All Weapons )
    - Visibility Checks ( Bounding Boxes / Colors )
    Esp :
    - Grenade ESP
    - Name ESP
    - Distance ESP
    - Weapon ESP
    - Player Icons (5)
    - Snaplines
    Misc :
    - 100% configurable Menu (Enable / Disable features with pure ease)

    But honestly a texture repacker is needed so we can texture hack GHOSTS like Chromatix
    Last edited by Lovroman; 02-27-2014 at 12:57 AM.

  14. #12
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisproblade View Post
    Also Aimbot with all the goodies,

    Features:

    Aimbot:
    - Auto Aim ( OnPress / Full )
    - Silent Aim (invisible on killcam/spectator)
    - Auto Fire
    - Auto Zoom
    - Auto Wall
    - Bone Aim ( Helmet / Head / Spine / Any )
    - Smooth Aim (Humanized)
    - Aim Angle
    - Fire Delay
    - Trigger Bot ( OnPress / Full )
    - Aim Sensitivity
    - No Spread (No shake for spectators)
    - No Recoil
    Render :
    - Player Radar ( 3D / 2D )
    - Bounding Boxes ( 2D )
    - Warning System
    - CrossHair ( All Weapons )
    - Visibility Checks ( Bounding Boxes / Colors )
    Esp :
    - Grenade ESP
    - Name ESP
    - Distance ESP
    - Weapon ESP
    - Player Icons (5)
    - Snaplines
    Misc :
    - 100% configurable Menu (Enable / Disable features with pure ease)

    But honestly a texture repacker is needed so we can texture hack GHOSTS like Chromatix
    Thats just a C&P From >"Some VIP Hack site that you know"(See what i did there @Lovroman )< since you copyed it from there.

    Not sure if that's possible like in MW2-3






  15. #13
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,721
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

    Thats just a C&P From >"Some VIP Hack site that you know"(See what i did there @Lovroman )< since you copyed it from there.

    Not sure if that's possible like in MW2-3

    Yea, Ik, lol.
    Some features are pointless IMO, but all of them are doable.

  16. #14
    chrisproblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    108
    In all seriousness I would love a CHAOS type mod hack where we can select mods to use like dream hack listed above but with a hardcore aimbot BUT NO MATTER WHAT INCLUDE ONE THING!! PUT THIS VIDEO/SONG IN THE MINIMAP!!!!!

    Could you imagine the look on peoples faces when this started playing in their mini map HAHAHAHA or the TROLL Song


    Priceless. If you included something that would make it last like cheat kick disabler or VAC bypasser I would pay you to make it work hahaha

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] What would you like to see in Simple Trainers?
    By DareoTheOreo in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. What would you like to see in the next patch.
    By Hitman in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. [Discussion] what would you like to see come out in warrock?
    By warrockhacking111 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 01:06 PM
  4. What would "YOU" like to see in the next pub hack
    By dankgun in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:16 PM
  5. What would you like to see?
    By Rawr Rawr in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:28 AM