Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    KingX735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Point(22, 4)
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    4,318
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Thumbs up About Server controler

    Hi there, as you can see, there has been a new update on COD: Ghosts.
    I wanted to tell you that i probably won't continue to work on it, why ? because i'm afraid of getting banned.

    However, i'll create a new tool soon which can help you to create your own server controler.

  2. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Glad to hear that!
    Let the leechers come!
    Jk.

  3. #3
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

    Let the leechers come!
    Jk.
    Leechers won't understand a line of code i assume since most ask how to use CE, and basic hacks and ask for hacks right after updates.

    Is cool, Its a pain to keep stuff updated if you get banned like me.
    Interesting to see what you will give the people on here.





  4. #4
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

    Leechers won't understand a line of code i assume since most ask how to use CE, and basic hacks and ask for hacks right after updates.

    Is cool, Its a pain to keep stuff updated if you get banned like me.
    Interesting to see what you will give the people on here.
    If you already have a table or if someone posts one, then it shouldn't be a problem to make a trainer, unless you want to make something unique...(Eg. like I did for BO2, I didn't want to get banned so I used kendo's tables and I tested my trainers on the cracked version)

  5. #5
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    (Eg. like I did for BO2, I didn't want to get banned so I used kendo's tables and I tested my trainers on the cracked version)
    First rule of leeching : Never admit you're leeching
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  6. #6
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    If you already have a table or if someone posts one, then it shouldn't be a problem to make a trainer, unless you want to make something unique...(Eg. like I did for BO2, I didn't want to get banned so I used kendo's tables and I tested my trainers on the cracked version)
    How come you don't code anymore? Being mod takes away the time to do so or you don't have ghosts?

  7. #7
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    How come you don't code anymore? Being mod takes away the time to do so or you don't have ghosts?
    Who said that I don't ?
    I do, but I'm not coding anything that would be useful for MPGH(okay, I have one project which I'm too lazy to finish('cuz I'm too lazy to search for ammo addresses again, while the complicated stuff is done)).
    It takes time, but I have enough time to code and moderate and do other things(esp. while MPGH loads, lol)
    And no, I don't have Ghosts, but I don't need it, either...

  8. #8
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Who said that I don't ?
    I do, but I'm not coding anything that would be useful for MPGH(okay, I have one project which I'm too lazy to finish('cuz I'm too lazy to search for ammo addresses again, while the complicated stuff is done)).
    It takes time, but I have enough time to code and moderate and do other things(esp. while MPGH loads, lol)
    And no, I don't have Ghosts, but I don't need it, either...
    Loading times are unbearable...

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Ultimate Server Control - Who of you would be happy about it?
    By pierreslps in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:34 AM
  2. 2 littles questions about server, thanks.
    By Lepetitbart in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. [Request] ... question about servers
    By ajbutch1232 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:25 PM
  4. RANT ABOUT SERVERS DOWN HERE
    By maxisking in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 11:44 PM
  5. About server.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:22 PM

Tags for this Thread