Thanks

Banned. (And a question)

So i just got banned on ghosts, i was using DLC Unlocker by akim18 and the Engine wallhack. So one of these 2 is detected. But i dont really care because ghosts is dead and sucks.

Now i had another question. I have no paypal or bank creditcard ( well i do but i have no $$ on it.) Is there anyway to pay by games with SMS. So i pay with my mobile. I have an subscription and i can buy games from google store and pay it at the end of the month.

And sorry for my crappy engish, it isn't even my third language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by killapk786 View Post
    So i just got banned on ghosts, i was using DLC Unlocker by akim18 and the Engine wallhack. So one of these 2 is detected. But i dont really care because ghosts is dead and sucks.

Now i had another question. I have no paypal or bank creditcard ( well i do but i have no $$ on it.) Is there anyway to pay by games with SMS. So i pay with my mobile. I have an subscription and i can buy games from google store and pay it at the end of the month.

1) its most likely (99.9% sure) that the Engine Wall Hack is detected by now..
    2) Not to my knowing is that possible on PC games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    as Sammy told you, probably WH is detected, you would be first person banned for DLC unlocker
    and I remember there is one site where you can pay by mobile, but I forgot where, I will look for it

MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Like Sammy and akim already said the engine wallhack is probably detected now ,
    and I don't think that you can pay any game for pc (or any console) with your mobile

Thanks

It was 100% the wallhack. Thats how I got banned on one of my accounts.