Both of my hacking account has recently been banned from Ghosts. I have a legit account but I do not wish to do a family share since that my legit account will have a VAC ban if the account i'm sharing to gets a VAC.
Therefore, I must buy a new copy of Ghosts for my third hacking account. But due to large budget issues, I cannot afford a new copy. That would means that the newest version of Visual Tool, hopefully for 3.10.X, might be HIGHLY delayed. I cannot put a release date yet. I would ask you guys to patiently wait until I get a new copy.
If you wish to help, you can always donate. I would like to point out that donation are not mandatory. Donate only if you want to and if you want to help.