Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

why cod ghosts sucks so hard

first of all, dont even buy this game, i must give you money if i want to sell this game to you

second, dedicated servers, so much lag and the servers are shitty!

third, IED, a dog that can launch accross the map and bite you before you can do anything

4th, sniper hit detection still sucks in cod, and ghosts even worser, look this guy, he died from a sniper noob hit detection fail

5th, the graphics sucks and i play this on medium with 40 fps and can play battlefield 4, ultra with 70 fps and bo2 ultra with 155 fps and this game medium 40 fps, doesnt make any sense

thats my review about this shitty game and dont buy it its money wasting. (if you have suicide feelings or you dont see any point in your life then buy this game)

Henk555

EDIT: i just started ghosts and i saw that infinity fail reseted my stats and im lvl 1 again for no single reasson and i was prestige 9

@lovroman @horror , i need aprove for images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    da582cc1032024eee0b85b0c64dcf57d.png  

7b942efa9677de4b6629dc01097d3d44.png  

Last edited by henk555; 05-20-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: the images didnt work -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Get skill

Thanks
    I dunno.
    Ghosts gameplay is much harder than the others.
    The maps are much larger, alot of pathways, the recoil system is a tad off, You can get killed from just about anywhere, enemies can be so far away and you can't see them, yet they see you, camp spots everywhere.

All in all, you need to get used to battlefield style.

Thanks
    for all you shits complaining about CoD, go fucking play that worthless fucking shitty game called BF4,
    FYI here's some of the problems with BF4:
    - premium costs $120, but certain weapons are not provided
    - you must have veteran status to receive certain weapons and items, veteran status means you purchased one of their previously shitty fucking franchise games. so add that to the total cost of the fucking game
    - the game was released in October and its fucking BUG riddled, it is unfucking believable how shitty the experience is, and let me list some
    - you like knifing people? forget about it, it aint happening, there's so many fucking bugs with the animations, neither EA or DICE knows what fucks going on, you will probably end up dying of dysentery by the time the blade goes through the fuckers heart. he will sometimes turn around and just fucking blast in the face, because why the fuck not.
    - you like sniping people? well turns out EA and DICE has fucked up even bullet/damage registration. so the most basic of principles in online gaming, being you kill your enemy was not a priority for EA/DICE, if you wanted to kill someone you might as well wait for your turn until one of the switchboard operators will connect your full cable to get the kill. sniping is just something that used to be enjoyable, now you have over exaggerated bullet drop, useless fucking animations, the enemy hopping all over the goddamn place, and sometimes you will get hit around the corner 2 full seconds after you left.
    - you like explosions? well if you are near a grenade (c4) you threw yourself chances are, you will get killed and the enemy will not, just to fuck with ya.
    - when the game was released, although they promised money back in 30 days, they didn't honor that, people were stuck for weeks without the ability join any servers because of some bugs in the code, no game, no money, no fucking refund, just shut the fuck up bend over and take the large EA/DICE falus you paid for.

I played all CoD games, and they have been almost spotless compared to this shit release by DICE/EA. For all of you who dish on CoD, fuck you, and fuck you very much Ea/DICE for all the money I spent. I am a victim

Thanks
    He got mad because he got reset, awe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    EngineWHv4 978 downloads in 1 weak
    VisualTool 1.8.5 123 downloads in 20h
    Private Hacks n/a
    Cod Ghosts averange online players 1500/1700