Thanks

Talking Ways to avoid ban using hacks

I just got banned recently using a cod ghost hack, i want to make sure that if i buy another copy is there anything i can do to not get a ban again if i hacked. Change my ip address or something or only using a few hacks but not much.

Plz reply, thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not Using hacks is the only way to make sure you don't get banned..
    Not much you can do.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SammyDoge1 For This Useful Post:

ggmaniax (05-26-2014)

Thanks
    SammyDoge1 is correct. The only way to avoid getting a ban is to avoid hacks all together.

But, having said that, there are few things which you can try. Keep in mind, the below points may do absolute nothing and you probably will get banned someday but at least you can save some of your sanity.

- Randomize your hack .exe file name. Some of the coders here already implement this as part of their hack.
    - Store and run the hack on a USB stick. Once you run/inject the hack remove the USB stick.
    - Try run the hack before you start the game and not while the game is running already.
    - Not sure if this does anything - but for VAC - ipconfig /flushdns as supposedly VAC has a little trick that logs your DNS info and somehow compares it to known hacking sites.

Some of the guys on this forum are really good at what they do and I am sure that in some way they would not release a hack that could get you busted so easily.

Happy hacking!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hashiriya For This Useful Post:

ggmaniax (05-26-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hashiriya View Post
    SammyDoge1 is correct. The only way to avoid getting a ban is to avoid hacks all together.

But, having said that, there are few things which you can try. Keep in mind, the below points may do absolute nothing and you probably will get banned someday but at least you can save some of your sanity.
    I absoluty agree with SammyDoge1 and with you for the part "Keep in mind, the below points may do absolute nothing". Sometime you will ever forget to do something, more complicated antidetec procedure = more posibility to forget something and keep cautch.

It's true about steam spy us, i saw pop up message of error from "wifigo" (a part of suit program installed for thermal control of MOBO, i will soon uninstall 'cuz is useless), no wifi installed on my PC and program was closed by gamebooster. After second time message pop up i reach ban, noticed this even before first ban, all ban was trigered in sunday/moonday
    My conclusion is that: Keep in mind that anticheat procedure is expensive and how we know can triger false positive (do you remember ban wave roll back?).
    Now ban don't come after 2 mouths like before, usualy they start monitoring in the weekend, but not evry week and it come ban after 24/48 hours ( well known detec hack in real time).
    BO2 have 50% more online players then ghosts but is unplayable now 'cuz some people still cheat, better ghosts where all players use cheats..

CoD WaW = only some Admin server Ban
    CoD MW2 = 1 Ban for moding
    CoD BO = never Ban
    CoD MW3 = 1 Ban
    CoD BO2 = Activision Server Ban roll back
    CoD Ghosts = 7 Ban ( 4 on F2P )

P.S. i have doing all you explain before but with difference of starting Hack before steam and flush out DNS cache after change primary and secondary dns, usb key was crypted too and hack was external, never used aimbot and or norecoil/nospread option
    Last edited by ginuz; 05-26-2014 at 06:49 AM.