Thanks

Lightbulb ReadProcessMemory Alternatives?

Hi,
    Im making a private trainer in c++ and i have gotten most of the addresses i need to test my hacks.
    However unlike the previous COD games, COD ghosts has 64 bit addresses and thus you cannot use the ReadProcessMemory function to access to values within each address. Due to this i cannot read and display the values of each address. I know i can use the 64-bit version of cheat engine to manually change the values, but however i want to do that via a bot rather than using cheat engine.

If you have some knowledge of c++, can you please guide me since i want to read and possibly modify the value in the 64 bit address using a trainer/bot.
    Is there any alternative to ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory that work on 64 bit addresses?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You can use ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory fine on x64

Thanks
    You can use them fine on x64 but you cannot use this on addresses which are more than 8 digits i.e greater than 32 bit.
    I have already tryed reading 32 bit addresses and they work with readprocessmemory, but if i try reading an address which is more than 32 bit (e.g. 0x49187E45C) it will give me incorrect reading. Ive even googled why and the answer is that readprocessmemory cannot read memory of addresses greater than 32 bits (8 digits).\

Due to this im looking for alternatives to readprocessmemory, i just want to be simply able to read an address which is more than 32 bit (more than 8 digits) since all the addresses of cod ghost are 9 digits or more.

Any few lines of c++ source code of a cod ghosts hack or any example will be really helpful.

Thanks
    Ok i got my answer, all i needed to do was change win32 option to x64 to debugger on visual studio c++.
    This is solved, can be closed now thanks.