Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired

    How to be host and end game [MP]

    Some setting to get control over multiplayer lobby.



    left mouse click on "0" and change value to "1"
    squad_match 1 Required
    squad_team_balance 1 Required
    squad_can_host_server 1 Required
    squad_no_migration 1 Required
    squad_dont_advertise 1 Required
    squad_vs_squad Facoltative
    squad_use_host_squad Required
    bot_autoconect_default 1 Facoltative but help to start game, bot will be replaced by players, need team balance set to 1

    This part i've not tested yet but sometime aliens is intendet like opposite team, so botz can be aliens.
    At the end xb_live_competitionmatch i think will set game to eSport rulez or just enable some stats.

    there's more setting to play with
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Squad.jpg  

    Last edited by ginuz; 02-12-2014 at 04:52 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ginuz For This Useful Post:

    SammyDoge1 (02-11-2014)

  3. #2
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Question is when does vac kick in? After the map loaded or when we are in the lobby stage with other players.

  4. #3
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    Question is when does vac kick in? After the map loaded or when we are in the lobby stage with other players.
    You can easy use CE in private match change setting then close it and turn to mp lobby. No tool open, no kick in lobby stage. Also if you wanna host xp lobby without risk of being banned for open tool, you can changing XP multipler "iw6mp64_ship.exe+7751BC8". NightmareXT XP lobby maker no need to be run after uncap XP limit, some string of code like "restxp" will add after xp multipler but if you play in Mp lobby no need this.
    All change will not permanetly, after game restart all will reset to original value.

    This is intendet to F**k up the iw match making system, if you realy think that vac can monitored Activision server just dont use it, then you can start lobby even if will only 20 players online.
    Last edited by ginuz; 02-12-2014 at 04:54 AM.

  5. #4
    IamRkaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    Question is when does vac kick in? After the map loaded or when we are in the lobby stage with other players.
    I believe VAC kicks it right after the map is done loading, since i have been returned to lobby a couple of times modding a couple of value's on cheat engine right after it finished loading....

  6. #5
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by IamRkaf View Post
    I believe VAC kicks it right after the map is done loading, since i have been returned to lobby a couple of times modding a couple of value's on cheat engine right after it finished loading....
    there's no kick from vac, but by experince if vac or other anticheat system will kick you, the GAME WILL CLOSE and RESTART IT SELF, then if you are not just banned (usualy from last cod) you will receive flag for delay ban.

    return to lobby is normal 'cuz sometime the game start but in the main time someone cant connect or have just leaved the lobby and there's no minimun required players to start game.

    Vac can't monitor activision server
    Last edited by ginuz; 02-13-2014 at 08:43 AM.

  7. #6
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    there's no kick from vac, but by experince if vac or other anticheat system will kick you, the GAME WILL CLOSE and RESTART IT SELF, then if you are not just banned (usualy from last cod) you will receive flag for delay ban.

    return to lobby is normal 'cuz sometime the game start but in the main time someone cant connect or have just leaved the lobby and there's no minimun required players to start game.

    Vac can't monitor activision server

    By "Kick" we mean starting the scanning for 3rd party programs.

Similar Threads

  1. Force host migration and end game hack?
    By InvisibleClaude in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 11:22 AM
  2. [SOLVED] How to be the host and got players
    By Cisla2 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:14 AM
  3. How to reduce you're in-game lag and ping!
    By Spook in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 04:55 PM
  4. How To Find .SWF For Any Game. Quick and Easy
    By JustTheWind in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 01:43 PM